Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Eight

Image


After changing my outfit many times, I finally decided on a black skirt, blue vneck top, and black flats. "Ready?" Rupert asked and I nodded. "Yupp! Let's go." We walked into the hallway to see Dan, Emma, Tom, and his girlfriend Nicolle. We all got into a limo and made our way to the restaurant Michelangelo's. "I feel like such a fancy pants." I said quietly as I sat between Dan and Rupert. Dan laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

We all ordered our drinks then food and as the waiter walked away the song I'll Be came through the speakers. "Aw, I love this song." Dan stood up and held out his hand to me. "May I have this dance?" I made an impressed face to Rupert, who laughed, then took Dan's hand. "Cewtainly." We walked to the dance floor and I put my hands on his shoulders as he put his on my waist.

We swayed quietly for a moment until Dan broke the silence. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" I laughed. "Rupert did once. Besides that just my parents." He smiled. "Well it's true, especially when you smile." I blushed a little and looked down at my feet. "Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are?" I asked, looking up. He shrugged with a smile "Only millions of fan girls." I laughed. "Yeah, forgot about them." The song ended and he kisses my cheek lightly then led me back to the table.

***

"Well I'm done. Time to hit the club?" Tom asked. I nodded then looked to his girlfriend, just really noticing her. She's quiet! "Hey you're not Pansy!" I said suddenly and she laughed at my outburst. "Sorry." I shrugged "Ah well, it's ok. You and Tom make such a cuter couple." I turned to Rupert and Emma "Are you two really in love like Ron and Hermione?"

"No!" they both said quickly and loudly, Rupert a bit louder than Emma. I put my hands up in defense. "Geez, no need to snap!" Rupert sighed dramatically. "I never should've introduced you to the world of Harry Potter." He said as we got up. I gasped loudly. "Rupert Grint! Don't say things like that!" He made a fake scared face. "Oh no! I've created a..." he gulped loudly "Fangirl!" I laughed and winked "You better believe it!"

***

After about 20 minutes of driving we made it to Club Alien. "Wow!" I gasped when we walked into the large club. "Do you guys do this a lot?" I yelled over the music. Rupert laughed "You know I don't, I live next door to you! You wanna dance?" I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and we made our way to the middle of the dance floor then started to dance crazily. After quite a while of dancing I grabbed Rupert's arm. "You okay?" he asked, concerned. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, just a little dehydrated."

"Come on, I'll get you something to drink." He led me to a table in the corner then went to get some drinks. He came back a moment with two cans of cherry coke and handed me one, then lifted his "Cheers!" I chugged down half of mine then looked around. "Are you having fun?" he asked, too quietly. "What?" I yelled. He laughed and leaned closer so that he was only an inch away from my ear. "I said, are you having fun?" I laughed and leaned into his ear "Yeah. This is awesome!"

Daniel and Emma ran up to us suddenly. "Come on!" they yelled, grabbing our hands and pulling us into the crowd. We all danced together until we left at about 2 o'clock in the morning. "Dude I am wiped out." I said as we rode to the hotel. I yawned and laid my head on Rupert's shoulder. "I think... I'm just... gonna..." Before I could finish I fell fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO SUBSCRIBERS???? *dies* <3

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47339519