Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Seven Minutes in Heaven

"Okay, what's your plan?" Frank asked Jamie while driving on their way to her house.

"How did you know I had a plan?" Jamie already knew it was obvious that she was up to something.

Frank chuckled. "Because, I know that you wouldn't do something stupid like this without a plan of action. You're the smartest girl I've met and I know you're willing to do something detective-like against this guy."

"I'm going to record him," Jamie got a tape recorder out of her bag.

"Why do you have that in there?" he asked.

"I left it in here and I just realized that this could help," she explained.

"But don't you think recording isn't going to get us anywhere?" Frank turned right and entered their neighborhood. "He's playing an act and he won't admit anything to us."

"Not to us," Jamie moved her bangs out of her face. "Just not to me. I see the way he looks at you and it isn't pretty. He hates you for being with me and if I leave you two alone, he'll tell you to watch your back and suddenly go back to 'Mr. Innocent' when I get into earshot."

Frank parked his car on the side of the street near Jamie's driveway and they both got out. "You're leaving me alone with him?"

Jamie nodded. "I'm sure he's a straight guy, Frankie."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, I was just kidding. No need to be intimidated. You'll just be with him for seven minutes."

"Hey, I know what you mean by seven minutes!" Frank picked up Jamie and began spinning around.

"It's seven minutes in heaven!" Jamie giggled as she was soon getting dizzy. "That's all the time you need!"

Frank felt dizzy also and stopped the human tornado, but stumbled because of his lack of balance and they both fell on the front lawn.

"For us, it's forever in heaven," Frank panted.

"Or hell," Jamie breathed.

"Yeah, probably," he laughed.

He lay on his back and looked at the sun that was setting, leaving the sky in a pinkish and orange color.

"I like how the sky looks right now," Jamie pointed at the sun that was only half seen. She put her feet in Frank's lap and now relaxed as the sky started to turn from pink to dark blue.

Frank faced her and thought of the best way for them to enjoy the sky even more.

"How about we sleep in the backyard tonight?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short, but it is an update.

The next one will be longer if I get more comments!

-Aliya