Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

You're So Interested

Jamie thought that she'd be extremely tired as for since she woke up in the middle of the night and feared that she'd never be able to sleep again and that she might experience that nightmare once more.

But she had slept all through the night right when they went on her bed and actually woke up earlier than she usually did.

Frank on the other hand, did not bother to get up and Jamie had to pull her covers off to wake him. And when that didn't work, she pulled Frank off the bed.

There was a loud thud when he hit the floor and Jamie's parents and brother yelled up to her room and asked if everything was alright. To avoid embarrassment, she lied and said that she dropped something on the ground.

"What time is it?" Frank yawned. He wasn't ready for school at all. His eyes had bags under them and his hair that usually covered his face was sticking as if it was spiked or if it encountered static electricity.

"It's about 6:30," Jamie told him.

"What!?" he was mad that she woke him up so early. "School doesn't even start until 8:30 and you wake me up two hours early? Why'd you do that?"

"Because one, It's better if we get up earlier now and two, you would probably wake up at 3 in the afternoon," Jamie said.

Frank pouted. "Just because you enjoy waking up before the sun actually comes, doesn't mean everyone else does.

"Not everyone likes to sleep all day, either."

"You really like winning the battle, don't you?"

Jamie lightly laughed. "Yes, and I enjoy seeing you beat."

Frank tackled Jamie onto the bed and began tickling her, making her laugh with no control at all. He picked her up, causing her to kick her legs around like a five year-old. "Let's see you try to win now!"

"Frank Iero, put me down!" Jamie's small laugh began to get louder and bubblier.

They heard her mother yell again. "Jamie? Frank? Is everything alright up there? We've been hearing a lot of noise from the room."

"Yeah Mom, we're fine!" Jamie giggled even harder. "A little weird sickness going on here!"

"Weird sickness?" Frank questioned. "What, are you pregnant or something?"

"That's morning sickness, you dumbass," she explained. "Besides, we are beyond weirdness here."

"Well, I'm weird," Frank messed up her hair that she just brushed a few minutes ago. "It's you that has reached the beyond point."

Jamie made a face and stuck out her tongue. "If I'm going beyond, you're going beyond with me!"

Frank just shrugged. "Never mind, you're going down." He dropped her on the bed, making it bring out a loud noise as she bounced on it. Then they knew they were in trouble now.

"JAMIE! FRANK!"

"Oh shit."

"Gerard, you seem distracted," Jamie waved her hand in front of his face at lunch.

"No, I'm fine," Gerard objected.

"Yeah right," Mikey looked at his brother's eyes and tried to follow his gaze to see what was keeping his mind off track. As he saw who the distraction was, Mikey smiled. "I know who he's looking at."

"Really?" Frank asked. "Who is it?"

Mikey pointed at a girl sitting down with a group that she probably just met. Her hair was red and her eyes were brown. She wore a denim skirt and had on a jean jacket. "He's staring at Kristyn."

Jamie looked over where the guys were staring at. "You mean that new girl that's in our english class? I talked to her and she sits next to me. She's pretty nice."

"You're so interested!" Frank pointed at Gerard.

"Looks like Gerard's got a little crush," Mikey teased.

"Why don't you just ask her out?" Jamie asked him.

"It's not like she's going to say 'yes' anyway," Gerard mumbled. "We only talked once. I made her laugh, but I still don't think she'll be interested."

"C'mon Gee," Frank urged his friend. "I'm sure she'll want to hang out with you. Maybe if she says 'yes', we'll have another person to add to our dysfunctional quartet. Or should I say quintet?"

"That would be cool," Jamie agreed. "We'll finally have another girl in the group and I'll finally get a girl as a friend."

"Oh, that's a first," Gerard said.

"Shut up."

"Ask her out!" Mikey, Frank, and Jamie all said in unison.

"Okay, I'll ask her out," he got up and nervously began walking towards the table Kristyn was sitting at.

Jamie faced Frank. "I told you I never lose."

"Whatever."

Gerard felt like his legs were about to fall off, bu he still continued to make his way to her. As he approached the table, all of the girls around Kristyn were giggling and wondering why this guy was at their table.

Kristyn gave him a kind smile. "Hi Gerard."

"Hey," Gerard's voice cracked.

Don't blow it. Just ask her out and that's it.

He paused and words began to flow out of his mouth.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Friday. And since you're new, I'll maybe show you around."

Kristyn's friends were whispering to each other and thought of how it was cute that he was asking her out. Kristyn ignored them and instantly answered to Gerard's invitation.

"Yeah, I'd like that very much."

Gerard smiled right from ear to ear. "That's great. So I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Seven it is," she nodded.

Gerard turned around and walked back to his friends. He didn't care who was watching and started running toward his table. He even felt like kicking and punching and even screaming in satisfaction.

"I'm going out with Kristyn on Friday!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't help but be happy for Gerard. =]

-Aliya