Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Do You Love Me?

"Okay, I know we just became friends," Jamie said. "But when she sleeps, she's like hell in bed. In her sleep, she yells and kicks. I'm not kidding. Maybe she's the explanation for the 'mysterious' bruises on my legs and sides when they visit."

"Ouch," Frank cringed. "Glad I was here."

After dealing with the sleeping arrangements and letting Jamie's parents know that another one was staying over, they were both in Jamie's room, fully dressed minus the shoes on a late night. Kayla was going to be sleeping on the couch in the living room and Zeke was going to be bunking with Kevin. Her aunt and uncle were going to be in the extra room that was specifically set up by Mrs. Dawson for the guests.

"You are a jerk for staying over without asking me," Jamie slapped Frank's arm, pouting and pretending to be mad. "You're just lucky my parents love you."

"I didn't really think," Frank told her. "It just kind of slipped out. Either that or it was just a habit because I like to stay here a lot. For some reason, I don't feel like going home. I wanna be here."

"You know, if this is about the mall-"

"No, it's not about the mall," he interrupted her, but began to stutter. "I-I just want to stay here for the night. Nothing weird to do with this or anything..."

She looked at him, her expression showing that she wasn't buying anything he just said. Frank already expected this the moment he started stumbling over his words.

"Ah, who am I kidding?" he sighed. "Yeah, it's about the mall."

Jamie pulled a thought into her head. "Do you think he saw us and didn't want to say anything?"

"But he seemed pretty busy to notice us," Frank assured her. "Knowing him, he'd be really bad at ignoring you."

Jamie was relieved. "Could you imagine if Kayla decided to meet him? That would be one hook up you wouldn't want to see."

They both laughed. "No kidding. It'd be our job to try and break them up."

Jamie's laughter slowed down. "That'd be the first favor I could do for her. Haha, I like this little change she decided."

"Change is apart of growing up," Frank remembered what his own parents had told him.

"We've grown up," Jamie smiled as her hand reached for Frank's. "A lot."

"And when we grew up, it made us realize a few things," Frank grinned at her. "Like how a person who was once a stranger became my best friend and now means a lot to me."

She leaned in and her lips kissed his neck, giving Frank a tingling sensation as her lips slowly moved from his neck to his cheek. His skin felt so smooth under her lips and she closed her eyes, her lips yet again on the move and onto his forehead.

"Frank, do you love me?" she lifted the hair that was in his face to kiss his head again.

He returned a kiss and she pulled him as she leaned back to lay down on her bed. "Of course I do."

Jamie kissed his forehead and tugged at the collar of his shirt. He rested his head on her like a pillow as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Show me, then," she whispered. Her fingers moved down to the first button of his flannel and she loosened it.

He broke away and she looked confused and a little hurt. "What's wrong?"

The stuttering came back to him. "Are...a-are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure," she held his face lightly in her hands. "But if you're not, then I won't force you into it. Whatever you want right now..."

"I want you," he interrupted, but his voice was calm. "I want you right now."

"Not as much as I want you," Jamie whispered and danced her fingers near the buttons of his shirt. Frank smirked at this action and he looked down as he watched her hands working on the second button.

"Here," he took her hands and guided them to grip the opening of his shirt. Frank made her hands pull the plaid patterned clothing apart, the remaining buttons easily sliding out of the holes.

Quicker than him, she took the flannel away and threw it to the side in order to focus on the white cotton shirt that was hidden underneath. She moved him off of her to stand up and shoved him onto the bed with a devilish grin wide across her face. Her hands yanked the shirt off of him and revealed his bare chest, Jamie already laying her hands on him. Frank couldn't control himself from watching her remove his layers any longer and grabbed the baggy t-shirt that had covered her slim figure. It was his turn and he was satisfied that she lifted her arms, more than happy to help him get rid of her shirt.

Jamie shivered as his fingers slid the bra straps off of her shoulders, tingling from the light touch of his hands. She stopped him before his hands could reach her back where the hook was and placed his right hand on her chest. Frank felt her fast heartbeat against his palm and he smiled when his other hand was being teased by the wet sensation of her lips. She started out with small pecks, but then her mouth began sucking at each fingertip and Jamie seemed to enjoy the taste of him.

His girlfriend's lips pulled away and she looked into his eyes. "No Kayla."

"No Gerard," Frank managed to sit up at the foot of the bed, not wanting to look away from those eyes.

"No Mikey," she moved her hands up to rest them on his shoulders. "Just you and me."

"Just us," Frank nodded and suddenly remembered the feeling of being alone with her. "You're all mine for tonight."

"Make your move, stud," she caressed his neck and closed her eyes, hearing the jingling of her belt. She opened her eyes again to see Frank loosening her belt and pulling the zipper of her jeans. Once he undid that single button that stood in his way, her pants slid down in one quick movement and Frank already had grabbed her thighs. He moved her body close to him, the heat of their bodies rising as she rubbed against him.

Jamie moaned a bit at his grasp around her leg and this added more to Frank's excitement when he hadn't even done much.

His voice was low and husky. "Your turn, sweetheart."

In response to his taunting words, she squeezed her arms in between them to grab at his jeans. She kissed him hard on the lips, her tongue entering his mouth and her breathing grew heavier as she kept fucking his mouth with her tongue. Her teeth were biting at his lip and she went back to the business of stripping him of his pants. There wasn't any belt and unlike hers, he wore his loose. The button and zipper weren't even touched, instead the sides of his pants were where her index fingers pulled at. No longer was she looking at denim, but his undergarments that were the last things left on his body. Jamie looked at his boxers and felt so naughty looking at the site in front of her. Frank had gotten hard by her sensual teasing with her tongue and it didn't help that she had controlled his hands for him to remove her bra.

He swallowed hard as the laced bra hit the floor. Jamie's upper half was exposed and she stroked the "tent" in his boxers. Frank's hands gripped tightly on the sheets of the bed and he did all he could to keep himself from just throwing her onto the bed and doing whatever the hell he wanted.

That's it, he thought. This teasing has to stop.

Frank grabbed her arms and switched positions with her, pinning her to the bed and reaching for her panties. He lifted her legs and removed her last bit of clothing, staring at her with eyes that were dark with passion. Jamie was completely bare and he crouched down to give her a feeling of his tongue on her stomach. She closed her eyes again as his kisses circled on her torso, both of his hands on her breasts. To his delight, she was softly moaning his name over and over, her body wet and longing for him to take her.

"I...I need you so much, Frankie," she managed to say in between her moaning.

He simply kissed her to quiet down the noises she was making. "Not as much as I need you, babe."

"I hate you," she gave him a death glare for trying to shut her up and tormenting her with the words she had used against him. "Don't call me 'babe', either."

"But I can't help it," he kissed her again and removed the boxers. "Babe."

Jamie's eyes narrowed. "Fuck you."

"You got it all wrong," he lowered his head to her chest. "It's gonna be the other way around."

Both of them were acting so different, it was almost hard to believe they were the same people that had love for comic books and tickling. Once the clothes were thrown to the ground, their immaturity and jokes were thrown as well. Seduction and passion had replaced those, taking over their bodies and bringing them to this.

Frank's tongue slid down her belly and he moved it to the place she least expected. Her legs were spread out and her thighs were placed on his shoulders, allowing him to taste her and make her moan with pleasure. She was weakened by his strokes and he continued to enjoy the sound of his name coming from her mouth while he kept on licking and sucking her bud. Her hands were gripping onto her own sweaty hair, the only thing she was able to get a hold of while he was between her legs and making her go crazy with his mouth.

"Y-you are f-fucking unbelievable," she actually spat out her sentence. The palm of her hands clamped over her mouth, still aware that they weren't the only ones in the house.

Jamie's eyes rolled back and she was on the verge of letting out the orgasm that was bottling up inside of her, but Frank stopped just in time.

Was that it?

He joined her on the bed and she looked up at him, cursing under her breath about his never-ending torture. She was covered by his weight and aroused by his behavior. Frank crashed his lips into hers and then just like that, he was inside of her. Jamie gave a small yelp and had a mixed expression full of both shock and pain, but pleasure still within her voice. The feeling of him inside felt great. His touch, her shaking beneath him, and the small kisses on her chest felt great. Everything felt great. She yelled out his name and her fingers entangled with his messy dark hair, not caring about where she was or anybody else in the world. The only ones that existed were in that very room and she loved every moment of it.

"Fuck!" she yelled out, possibly the only word other than his name that had come out of her mouth. Her hands took his arms and she roughly pushed him to the side. Jamie got on top of him, firmly placing her hands on his chest to feel his heart pulsating rapidly. He already got his chance to make her scream and it was time for him to make noise as well. She whipped her head back and began grinding on him, screaming out in pure bliss.

"Jamie...fuck," Frank's eyes widened at the girl who was clawing at him.

"Shut up and deal with it," she groaned. "It's payback."

With each thrust, her hips moved along with his movements and this started to make Frank moan as well. She had a smug look on her face, obviously glad to get back at him for what he did earlier. Her hips moved faster and her nails dug into his back, leaving scratch marks. Frank felt her smooth legs tighten against his body to push him deeper inside. Jamie roamed her hands all over him and adjusted her hips for a better feeling. She went back to biting his lip each time he gave her a kiss and her hands moved down his stomach. His body was covered by hers and the great sensation of their bodies meeting added to the lust building up inside of her.

His rhythm moved faster and with all his strength, he was thrusting harder. Her screams got louder and he shut her up with that tongue again, moaning loudly along with her. Her heart was pumping more than ever it felt like she was about to lose it. He yelled out her name and that was it. He let it out, both of them reaching their climax and still holding onto each other. Long moans loudly escaped Jamie and Frank's mouths to conclude the end of their night together. She got off of him and collapsed by his side. They were sweating and out of breath, looking at one another in awe. Side by side on the bed, they stared at each other and grinned.

Jamie scooted in closer to him and pulled the covers over her body. Her hand stroked his cheek and she finally spoke her normal tone of voice. "That was...a very big change."

"Like you said," his lips pressed against her forehead. "We've...grown up."

"A lot."

***

Sunlight beamed into the room as Jamie slowly opened her eyes. She turned her head and felt Frank's breathing toward her neck that gave her a cold chill. As she stared at him while he slept, she smiled to herself and felt like she just had the best night of sleep in years. In the back of her brain, there was a voice trying to remind her of something, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Something isn't right...

She was just about to get out of bed, but immediately put the blanket covers down as soon as she lifted them up. The reminder flickered in her head and she realized what was missing.

Shit, where are my clothes?

Jamie suddenly realized that she was still naked and it was indeed a fact that the night before wasn't all a dream. It had also answered her question of why she was feeling so cold at the moment. She shuddered from the draft, fell back into bed and pulled the covers over her face, her body rolling into Frank. He swatted his hand at her and opened his eyes to find Jamie cuddling next to him.

"Hi, Frankie," she said in her tiniest voice. "Rise and shine."

"Mind telling me why you woke me up?" he mumbled as he tried to snap himself awake. "Again."

"If you haven't noticed," she told him, nodding her head down at their bodies covered in the blanket. "We're still in bed without our clothes."

"Well, then," Frank cleared his throat, but held Jamie. "I didn't think we'd fall asleep like this. It's nice."

"How'd you sleep?" she reached for his hands. "I don't know about you, but I feel great."

"I slept like a baby," he chuckled. "Mmm, I don't feel like getting up. Why don't you and I just lay in bed all day? Just be by ourselves in the nude since it's so freeing."

"That'd be nice," Jamie giggled. "Until someone opens the door and sees my headlights aka knockers and your privates. We got a full house this week, so don't plan anything like that. Yet."

"Plan anything?" he repeated, looking down at them like she had. "What explains last night?"

She covered her mouth with the sheets, smiling like crazy when her mind was filled with the events of the previous evening. "Last night was one of the most incredible nights I've ever had with you. I didn't have to worry, you didn't have to worry, and there weren't any problems in this room. If it weren't for you, I don't think I'd be who I am today. I love you, Frank."

"Jay, I love you," he was almost too happy for words.

"There's your explanation," she sighed contently. "A perfect night and a perfect morning to follow."

"And nothing could fuck it up right now," he closed his eyes and grinned.

"Jamie! Frank! Breakfast is almost ready!" footsteps were heard coming up the stairs.

"Quick! Put your clothes on!" Jamie pushed Frank out of bed and threw his boxers at him.

"I'm on it," he put on his boxers and frantically picked up the articles of clothing laying all over the floor. "Um, do you want new clothes or-"

"Just get me anything that will be useful!" Jamie yelled at him. "Can't you see I'm in need of coverage here?"

"Okay, sorry."

He gathered all his clothes and found Jamie's that were underneath the bed. She stumbled of her bed and took the shirt and jeans from Frank.

"We are so fucked!" Frank nearly shouted as he put on his jeans.

"Apparently we didn't mind that last night," Jamie put on her bra. "I can't believe that actually happened, but I do believe that you're an amazing boy, Mr. Iero."

"Jay, I really love you."

There was a light rap on her door and they heard Kayla's voice. "Jamie, are you and Frank coming down for breakfast?"

Both of them began to frantically put on the rest of their clothes before they saw the door knob turn.

"Don't come in!" Jamie shouted though the door

"Why not?" the door knob stopped turning.

"We aren't ready yet!"

"Ready for what?"

"We just aren't ready!"

"Are you sure you guys are alright?" Kayla asked, tempted to open the door again.

Frank finally slipped on his shirt and Jamie zipped up her jeans, both of them dressed again. "Yeah, you could come in now."

Kayla didn't want to open the door, afraidf of what would be on the other side. But she was curious and wanted to know what was going on in there. She slowly turned the knob again and opened it to find Jamie and Frank sitting on the bed. They smiled innocently at her and all she thought about was how weird they were acting.

"What were you guys doing?" she crossed her arms and leaned against the doorway with a suspicious look on her face.

They both looked at each other. Frank pulled at his shirt and Jamie kept playing with her bangs. When Kayla started tapping her foot, they both gave her the easiest response possible.

"Nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Rewrote this chapter. Not suited for minors.

-Aliya