Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Pillow Fight

Kayla looked at both of them with suspicion and accepted their response. "Breakfast is ready. Come down if you want to eat."

"Okay, we'll be right down," Jamie finally stopped her heavy breathing as she watched Kayla turn around and head downstairs.

As soon as she heard footsteps getting fainter and fainter, she knew Kayla was out of earshot and she turned to Frank. "Well, that was close."

"I can't believe that she could've almost caught us without clothes," Frank said. "She's on to us, though."

"You need to be a little bit more careful next time," Jamie teased.

"Thanks for telling me that," Frank rolled his eyes.

"Oh, quit that note of sarcasm," Jamie threw one of her pillows at him.

He threw the pillow back. "I can be sarcastic whenever. Anyway, I'm hungry, so are you coming down with me or not?"

"Aw, are you afraid to go alone, Frankie?" she joked.

"Who knows?" Frank shrugged. "For all I know, they probably heard us last night and I don't want to be the one set up for the interrogation. No way am I telling them what we did."

"No shit," Jamie sighed. "Of course we won't tell them the truth. Is your mind still loading?"

"The virus is wearing down," Frank laughed. "But I know. If they ever ask, we'll just say that we were bored last night and decided to hang out late."

"You mean with having too much fun?" Jamie made air quotes. "A little emphasis on the word 'fun', by the way."

"Depends on what you mean by fun," Frank winked.

"You know exactly what I mean," Jamie blushed a little.

"Blushing, are we?" Frank gave her his 'special' grin.

"Just come with me downstairs," Jamie began walking out her bedroom door.

"Whatever."

As they entered the kitchen, they smelled the great aroma of the food that was freshly made by Jamie's mother. The dinner table was all crowded from the extra people, so Jamie took her plate and decided to eat on the couch. Frank followed her since there was no room for him either.

Kayla-who was still curious-joined the two and began her questions.

"What were you guys doing last night?" she asked. "You guys were so noisy that I heard you both from downstairs. I couldn't get a decent sleep."

"Frankie and I were bored," Jamie said. "We decided to stay awake and have a little fun."

Jamie tried not to laugh as she said 'fun' yet again.

"But what were you guys doing last night?" Kayla said again.

Kayla looked at Jamie for the answer and Jamie looked at Frank, secretly telling him that it was his turn to make the excuse.

"Pillow fight," he said and continued back to eating his breakfast.

"Okay...." Kayla couldn't believe that she was so curious to know and found a pathetic answer that was no big deal.

"Don't you just love sleepovers?" Jamie smiled innocently at Kayla.

But she was laughing hysterically in her mind.

So was Frank.

Later that day, everyone except for Kayla was at Frank's house. Jamie's aunt and uncle were out grocery shopping for the house and Kayla had to help them out while Zeke was able to come over with Jamie and meet everyone else.

"Guys, this is my awesome cousin and sort of older brother, Zeke," Jamie introduced.

"Hey," Zeke waved.

Even though he liked to play sports all the time, Zeke pretty much loved rock music as much as Jamie and dressed in the band tees and jeans. This was exactly the reason why he was closer to her than Kayla was.

"Hi," Kristyn brought out her hand and greeted him with a friendly smile.

"He's gonna fit in just fine," Gerard nodded.

"Kevin's here, too," Jamie looked over at Kevin and Willow. "I think he already knows what to do."

Everyone laughed as they looked at Willow give Kevin a hug and kiss him on the cheek. He was blushing more than ever.

"Awwww," Nick said.

"Well, we should probably leave the two lovebirds alone," Frank started walking down to the basement where everyone could talk and relax.

"You call them lovebirds," Jamie giggled. "I call them loveducks."

"Loveducks?" Frank looked at her. "Why that?"

"I usually try to avoid cliches," Jamie explained. "So instead of birds, it's ducks."

"Jamie, you're so funny sometimes," Frank shook his head.

"Am I not funny all the time?"

"That's not what I meant. I meant you could be too funny."

They walked down the steps to the basement and Nick nearly tripped, almost causing everybody to fall all over each other.

"Maybe it's best if we turn on the light next time, Frank?" Kristyn looked at him, pointing out the obvious.

"Remind me to do that," everyone finally reached the bottom.

"So Zeke," Mikey said. "What do you think of New Jersey?"

"It's good," Zeke answered. "Although I didn't get a good sleep last night."

"Why not?"

Zeke sat on the couch against the wall. "There was a lot of noises that I heard."

Jamie remembered that Kevin's room was right next to hers, knowing that they probably heard her and Frank the most. This made her nervous and Frank was nervous also.

"Please don't tell me he heard us having sex," Frank whispered to her.

His whispers were pretty loud and everybody turned around to face the two after hearing Frank's statement.

Gerard glared at Frank, causing pressure. "Having what, Frank?"

Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update over the weekend! I was really busy and didn't have the time to.

I'm so excited for school to end! Three more days!

-Aliya