Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

I Have A Boyfriend!

Frank and Jamie were trapped. They didn't know what to say as all eyes were on them, making the intensity of the situation rise even higher.

Then Nick grabbed Jamie's arm. "Guys, is it okay if Kristyn and I talk to Jamie for a second?"

"We don't mind at all," Gerard grabbed Frank's shirt before he could get away. "Because right now, we need to talk to Frank."

"We'll be back," Nick yanked Jamie up the steps as Kristyn followed her. She nearly dragged Jamie through the living room and ignored the confused looks on Kevin and Willow's faces when the three girls passed by the couch. Finally, Nick and Kristyn brought Jamie to the bathroom. They closed the door behind them and locked it.

"What are you two doing?" Jamie became even more nervous.

"What have you been doing?" Kristyn turned the question around.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jamie tried to mask herself with a look of innocence.

"Quit pretending to be a dumb ass," Nick folded her arms across her chest. "Now tell us what happened between you and Frank."

"Should I tell you?" Jamie asked. "Because right now, Frank is probably wondering-"

"Just tell us what the fuck happened!" Nick demanded with frustration.

"Okay, I will," Jamie said calmly. She took a deep breath before speaking again and the words came flowing out as they exited her lips.

"I slept with Frank."

"Slept?" Kristyn repeated. "You mean like..."

"Yes," Jamie confessed. "We had sex."

"With all your family there?" Nick asked her.

"I know," Jamie said. "I wasn't thinking, but I did it anyway. There's nothing I could do to change it."

There was an awkward silence and they all expected someone to finally open their mouth again.

"How was it?" Kristyn was the one to break it.

"It was....wow," Jamie couldn't describe the event with words. "I can't really say, but I'll only tell you that it was amazing."

"You didn't have to hide it from us, you know," Kristyn told her. "We're friends now, so you could tell us just about anything."

"You're still our friend, no matter what shit we go through," Nick reminded her.

Jamie pulled them both into a hug. "Aw, thanks. Now let's get back to the basement. The guys are probably interrogating poor Frank and I need to make sure they didn't kick his ass yet."

"You actually had sex with my cousin while I was just in the room next door?" Zeke couldn't believe what Frank had just told him.

They all didn't believe the lie that Frank said.

"We h-had a.....p-pillow fight."

Not only did he completely stumble on his words of the excuse, but he also swore under his breath on how bad his lie was. There was no way to escape because Gerard had his hand firmly grasped around Frank's sleeve and if he tried to run away, he'd just be pulled back again.

"It was an impulsive act," Frank said. "Sue me if you have to."

"Frank, please don't tell me you told my sister about it," Zeke let out a frustrated sigh. "Because I swear, she has the biggest mouth in the universe."

"Fuck no I didn't tell her!" Frank exclaimed. "We lied to her. But I think she's starting to catch on to what we did."

"If she finds out, will she tell your parents or something?" Mikey asked Zeke.

"She'll tell them or she'll tell everyone she knows," Zeke replied. "Both of them are bad."

"We must never speak about this in public again," Gerard said. "This will be just our secret and the girls' secret."

"Don't think about opening your mouth, Mikey," Frank playfully threatened him. "I just might have to get duct tape."

"Ouch," Mikey laughed. "Imagine what will happen when it gets pulled off."

The basement door opened and Jamie, Nick, and Kristyn walked down the steps. Jamie was relieved to find that no one was hurt.

"Frankie, you're still in one piece!" Jamie hugged him.

"Uh, yeah," Frank turned to Gerard. "Can I have my sleeve back now?"

Gerard let go of Frank's shirt and then Jamie's cell phone rang.

The caller ID was Kayla.

Jamie answered it. "Hello?"

"Jamie, I have good news. I have a boyfriend!" Kayla practically yelled into the phone. Almost everyone could hear her voice.

"You have a boyfriend?" Jamie said apathetically.

"Yeah, and why'd you lie to me?" Kayla asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You told me Jake wasn't a good guy. Why is that?"

"Hold on a minute," Jamie stopped her from speaking any longer. "Why are you talking to me about Jake all of a sudden?"

Kayla answered with more enthusiasm.

"Because he's the one that's my boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kayla wanted trouble, didn't she? This just can't be good and what's Jake up to?

And I decided to update today because I'm finally out of school! It's all about summer now! Hope you all like this update because it'll make my mood brighter.

Only seventy chapters to go...

-Aliya