Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Super Spies

"Mom, I'm going out," Jamie grabbed her jacket and bag before heading out the door.

"And where are you going?" her mother caught her before she escaped the comfort of her home.

"Frank and I are going to the movies," Jamie replied. "We're going to meet up with Gerard and Mikey there, too."

"It's strange that you're going to the same place Kayla is going to," her mother looked at her with curiosity. "Don't you think?"

"No," Jamie scoffed. "What makes you think that?"

"Are you a little jealous of Kayla's new boyfriend?" her mother asked.

Jamie chuckled. "Yeah right. What's there to be jealous about? I already have a boyfriend and Frank is way better than that no good fuc-"

"Don't you even try to finish that sentence, Jamie Dawson!" her mother spoke in the lecturing tone as Jamie scowled at her full name being called.

"Okay, sorry," Jamie apologized. "I'll watch my mouth next time and I just feel like going to the movies tonight, Mom. I mean, can't I just relax and be a teenager?"

"Fine, if you say so," her mother began to walk upstairs. "Just be careful tonight."

"I will," Jamie promised.

She was going to be careful. Kayla and Jake shouldn't see her or the rest of the group otherwise, they would all be busted and it was a way of getting in trouble with her mom.

Frank was waiting at the front of her house in his car and took off as soon as she got in. They both needed to double check over their plan.

"Are Gerard and Mikey there already?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, they just told me on the phone a couple of minute ago," Frank said.

"Good thing Jake picked the movies," Jamie said. "In the theater, they can't see us because it'll be too dark."

"Good point," Frank nodded. "I never really thought about that."

"Mind loading again?" she teased.

Frank laughed. "Yes, the virus came back."

"Will it ever leave?"

"Whatever," Frank changed the subject. "You know, this could actually be like a real date. Well, if it wasn't for the odd couple we're spying on."

"And Gerard and Mikey," Jamie added.

"Oh yeah," Frank said.

"Loading," Jamie giggled.

"Shut up."

"You made sure you got the right ticket?" Gerard held out his hand.

"I'm sure," Mikey handed him the four tickets. "We're in the same theater as they are."

"Glad you accomplished that Mikey," Jamie grinned at him.

"Why couldn't Kristyn and Nick come?" Gerard asked.

"This seems more like a plan of the original quartet of dysfunction," Jamie told him. "Besides, we don't really want a lot of people involved."

"Can you imagine what shit we'd be in if Nick came?" Frank looked at Mikey.

"Why Nick?" Mikey tried to defend his girlfriend.

"May I remind you that she's known Jake the longest?" Jamie explained. "They even dated and if Jake ever saw Nick, he'd go crazy about her spying on him."

"Oh yeah," Mikey said. "And then he might kick my ass."

"He would," Gerard agreed, making Jamie kick his leg.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?"

"That was for bringing down the confidence of your own brother," Jamie gave him her death stare.

"Sorry," Gerard mumbled.

Jamie whispered to Mikey, "You so should thank me."

As they entered the theater, Jamie kept looking around for Kayla and Jake. She finally noticed a girl with light brown hair and a big mouth.

The four of them were seated two rows behind them and they were closer to the back which was where it was the darkest. During the movie, they barely paid attention to the screen and only focused on the couple in front of them.

Every time Jamie spotted Jake trying to show affection to Kayla, she threw popcorn at him, making herself laugh a little. People sometimes glared at her because a majority of the movie was sad and they looked at her like she was crazy. Frank began to join in the food throwing and they both began laughing together.

"Hey, at least save some popcorn," Mikey hissed.

"Shut up, Mikey," Frank didn't bother to whisper.

Kayla turned around and squinted her eyes and then her eyes went wide.

"Jamie?" she said out loud.

The group of four sunk low in their seats.

"Busted," Mikey gulped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Frank jinxed everyone by saying "Deep shit". Don't you think?

So glad I'm out of school. This will give me WAY more time to update and I'll probably get to my destination of chapters by the beginning of school or later. I'm not much of a predictor.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this and you all probably listened to a song as the "theme music" I mentioned in the previous chapter. I did!

-Aliya