Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Ransom

Kayla's family-

I am the one that has Kayla. I am her ex-boyfriend, Derek. In order to get her back, you must pay a ransom of $1000. If you don't pay the ransom, she'll suffer badly and I know you don't want her to die. I could easily kill her and trust me, I'm not afraid to do it either.

Derek


Jamie crumpled the paper in disgust. "I can't believe it."

"So, her ex-boyfriend's behind all this?" Frank was in shock. "And to think this whole time we were accusing Jake!"

"I feel guilty about that," Kristyn admitted.

"We don't even know where she is," Jamie threw the paper. "That fucker didn't even give us any clues."

Gerard scoffed. "And he expects to get his money? Idiot."

"My guess is that he probably has her hidden somewhere deserted," said Kristyn. "Most likely a deserted store or a deserted house."

"Did anybody ever notice that Kayla has bad taste in guys?" Mikey asked.

Everyone glared at Mikey.

"Mikester, this is serious," Jamie frowned.

"Oh, sorry," Mikey apologized.

"Anyway," Nick began. "Does this mean we'll just have to search the whole town more thoroughly?"

"It's the only choice we have," Jamie responded. "There's no directions."

"Wait a minute," Gerard said. "Do you think Kayla has her cell phone with her?"

"She never leaves her cell phone," Jamie suddenly hugged Gerard. "Thanks, Gee!"

Gerard, not knowing what he did, just looked at her. "Um, what am I being thanked for?"

"Oh, I forgot you're slow," Jamie smirked. "Since she has her cell phone, I could call her and she'll tell us her location."

"But what about the ransom?"

"Fuck that!" Jamie nearly laughed. "We're going to secretly take her back."

"I get it," Frank nodded. "Basically, we're just kidnapping someone who was kidnapped."

Jamie shrugged. "Yeah, you could say that."

"So there's still hope," Nick smiled. "We're going to get her back, soon."

"And hopefully, he didn't hurt her," Frank said.

Jamie pulled her cell phone out of her jeans pocket and dialed Kayla's number.

Please answer your phone...

Kayla was finally out of the ropes after it took her a while to untie herself. About a few minutes, she felt the vibration of her phone in her pocket and pulled it out. When she saw that the caller was Jamie, she was glad to find a way out.

"Jamie!" Kayla yelled into the phone.

"Kayla, thank god," Jamie sighed with relief. "We were so worried about you."

"I'm in a warehouse and I found out what the address is," Kayla looked at the evidence of all the boxes in the building.

"Can you tell me where you are?" Jamie asked impatiently.

"Yes," Kayla told her the address and Jamie wrote it down on a piece of paper.

Jamie spoke into the phone again. "We'll be there soon!"

"Hurry!' Kayla was anxious.

When she hung up, Jamie turned to everyone else.

"We found her location and we should get the police to help."

"She's right," Frank empathized. "Because that guy that has her probably has a weapon."

"Every kidnapper needs a weapon," Mikey said.

"Watching too much of those crime shows?" Gerard looked at his brother.

"Yes, of course."

"Are we going to just stand here, or are we going to get Kayla back?" Nick gestured to the door.

"Everyone, it's time to go," Jamie walked out the door with her hand holding on to Frank's.

They all began heading to the two cars they were riding in and started making their journey to where they needed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took a while. I've been very busy lately and I decided to at least do a short update today for you to read. But this chapter is a little crappy, so I hope you don't get mad over it.I'd also like to thank you all for helping me reach my goal of ten stars. =]

This story has been really fun to write and I really love this story the best because it actually has something different in the storyline and can become a great fanfic, so I look forward to writing more of the chapters.

Remember the story isn't over yet!

-Aliya