Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Betrayal

Jake cursed himself all the way back to his school. He was speeding and a lot of things were going through his mind, causing him to ignore the sounds of tires screeching and horns honking.

"Motherfucker!" he shouted. "How could she like him? There's nothing so great about that stupid jerk."

Of course, Jake knew that he shouldn't say these things because he barely knew the guy at all, but it was the jealousy and hatred that took over his mind. He found himself chasing after this girl and it crushed all his hopes of getting together with her when he saw that kiss on the cheek.

"I will have to do everything," he said "To win her heart."

Jake has tried to get into a relationship again after his previous one didn't work out so well. Even though things ended with good terms, it still hurt him to think about the memory. A year had passed, but he went back to that relationship every day. If he could go back in time and erase all the mistakes he made, he would.

He had just moved to New Jersey and he felt left out, wearing different clothes and talking about different interests. Nobody wanted anything to do with him and the same went with his parents. Whenever he tried to tell them about the problems he was having, they didn't seem to care and brushed it off as "a phase he was going through". When his parents showed less concern, he didn't bother to came for himself either. He stopped thinking about what he wanted to do with his life. Jake thought he didn't even matter to anyone in the world and thought high school was a waste of time. He then began to wonder if anyone would notice if he was no longer on Earth anymore. All he ever did was fuck things up, so why live? Jake wanted to kill himself to make everything better. To him, suicide was the best answer.

Until he met the girl.

She was very sweet and felt sorry for Jake being new. When he met her, she showed great interest in his personality and didn't really want to stop hanging out with him. He felt the exact same way about her. The more this girl spent time with Jake, the more she fell in love with him and Jake finally felt accepted.

There were many adjectives that described her. Smart, Exciting, Happy, Friendly. And most of all, Beautiful.

Unfortunately, that relationship didn't last forever. They still are friends, best friends in fact and Jake seemed to have took it well, but inside he was broken and hurt. He loved her more than anyone. He tried to move on and meet other girls, but none of them were as pretty as her and Jake never really seemed to gain attention to them as much. Until he met Jamie.

Jamie seemed so perfect. She was just as pretty as the girl he once loved. Jake wanted to be with her every time he thought about her. Now she was all that he could think about.

Jamie is my number one priority.

"Jamie can I spend the night again?"

"Again?" Jamie glanced at Frank. "Why are you so interested in being with me these days?"

"Because," Frank said.

"You know that's not a real answer," Jamie touched his arm. "What's your real answer?"

"I'll tell you later," he said when they reached his house. "Just come inside with me while I get my stuff."

Obediently Jamie followed Frank into his house which was just a few houses down from hers. She waited patiently for Frank to come back into the living room with his backpack and they headed out the door.

"Now can you tell me Frankie?" Jamie asked innocently.

"Just wait until we get to your place," he said.

"I'll wait, " Jamie jumped onto Frank's back. "But I won't walk!"

Jamie grasped onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him. Frank grabbed her legs and continued walking.

"I never knew you'd be this light," Frank had absolutely no trouble carrying her. "Do you even eat anything?"

"Oh shut it," Jamie rested her head on his shoulder. "I eat, but I just don't stuff my face with food."

Frank stopped. "Are you saying I do that?"

Jamie kissed his cheek. "Maybe I am saying that, Frankie."

"You act like I'm really fat."

"You know I'm just joking with you. Now keep on walking."

"Maybe you should keep walking," Frank let go of her legs.

"Hey, don't put me down!" But Frank already set her down and she was standing again.

"That's what you get for calling me fat," Frank stuck out his tongue.

"Frankie, please?" she asked sweetly.

Awww fuck, not those eyes, he thought as he looked at her face. I hate it when she gives me that sweet look. But it works.

"Okay, I'll carry you, Jay," he picked her up bridal style.

"I like how you're carrying me now," she smiled.

"Same here," he kissed her forehead. "It's easier to kiss you. Oh, and we reached your house."

"Oh, does that mean you're going to put me down?" Jamie asked.

He gave her a little smirk. "Carrying you inside won't hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's so cute. =)

Any comments?

-Aliya