Status: Slowly Active. :D Subscribe and comment please!

What You Give Is What You Get

---

“What do you mean you want a divorce?”

“God William. Don’t be like that.” Christine sighed, “This isn’t working.”

William looked at her desperately almost begging, “What isn’t working? Talk to me and let me know what I’m doing wrong. We–We can work this out. .”

William went to reach over the table for her hand resting but she pulled away, “I’ve put a lot of thought into it William. I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t honestly want this.”

He could feel the ache in his heart, “But why?”

William still couldn’t believe her words. What was going to happen to them? His perfect life was shattered and he didn’t even want to start thinking about how this would affect his daughter. What he really wanted to know was why now? After all this time especially.

Why would she do this to their family?

Where would he even start with this whole divorce situation?

There had to be a way to undo this. He knew he could fix this. There had to be something that Christine was upset with. All he had to do was figure it out what it was and they’d be a happy family again.

Right?

God, he hoped so.

----

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is mine EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Mike Carden, Adam Siska, Andy Mrotek, Michael Guy Chislett, Victoria Asher, Nate Novarro, Alex Suarez, Ryland Blackinton, and Christine Bandy[Beckett] (Who I really do love and I think she is perfect for William :) )
  1. "I'm Going To Start Shit Tonight"
    - I Kissed A Boy by Cobra Starship
  2. "Thanks For Nothing, Kiss My Ass"
    Thanks For Nothing by The Downtown Fiction