Another Night and I'll See You

Pretty?

"Pretty? You said pretty?" asked Carol. She wasn't really sure if she heard it right.

"Yeah. You are pretty," said Gerad, and stroked her hair.

Carol was so surprised by his hand on her head, that she tried to move away. But she was already at the end of the chair, so she just fell off the chair.

"Ooh I'm sooo sorry!" said Gerard and helped her to get up. "Really, I promise I didn't want you to fall on the floor or anything..."

"Sssh, or others will wake up, too!" said Carol.

Too later. Her bedroom doors already opened. Out came Sarah.

"Ooh hi Sarah good morning," said Carol, who was trying to hide what happened, by a big fake smile.

"What, are you two having some crazy mad sex here or something that you're this loud?" said Sarah, while doing the 'tee-hee-hee' laugh thing.

"No, we're just playing The Sims 2," quickly said Gerard, but he blushed a little bit.

"Carry, is something weird going on between you two?" asked Sarah, with a hopeful smile on her face.

"Except that Gerard just obsessed me with playing video games, I'd say, no," said Carol, looking at the floor, or otherwise she'd start laughing.

"Something's not alright here," said Sarah with a smile on her face. "And I'm gonna find out what."