Another Night and I'll See You

The phone call

"Hey, Miss Murder, can I? Hey, Miss Murder, can I make beauty stay if I take my life?"

Carol quickly started searching for her mobile phone. Just in time Frank should recieve her letter to New Jersey - is it him?

"Hello?" She tried to sound as good as possible, but her heart was beating even louder than she was talking.

"Hey, Carol there?" she heard an unknown, male voice.

"Yep, Carol here," she said.

"It's Frank," the voice said.

Oh my God, Frank just called her!!!

"Wow. I was afraid that you wouldn't call me, because... well, I could be just one silly fangirl pretending to be your sister in order to get your phone number or address."

"Yeah. That's what my bandmates tought about you. Except Mikey - he didn't have an idea what to think. But I believe you're my sister... I already did at the beginning and now I'm even more conveinced that we have the same father. You sound a lot like him."

"Do I?" asked Carol. She blushed a little bit.

She was at Sarah's. Sarah was her best friend. When she saw Carol blush, she giggled.

"Who's giggling?" asked Frank. "I don't have another step-sister, supposedly aged around 8, don't I?"

"Nooo!" giggled Carol. "It's my bestie. Sarah."

"Oh, the one who likes My Chem?"

"Yep."

"I can get everyone's autographs for her if she wants."

Sarah started nodding wildly.

"Yeah, she's adore that."

"OK. What are you doing at the moment, actually? I mean, what are actually 15-year-old girls usually doing? Watching pictures of naked guys? Because when I was 15, I used to do that. Well, I didn't watch naked guys, I looked at girls' pictures..."

Sarah and Carol giggled.

"No, we're not like that! We're watching The Skins. That's a British TV show... We love it."

"Oh. Never heard of it. So I see you girls are a bit busy. Call you later. Or you can call me now you've got my number. Bye, little sister."

"Bye, my big brother."