Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

Chapter 10

Sage’s POV

“But Sage, I don’t want to do this shit!” Lucifer whines looking across the room at me.

I giggle and roll my eyes at his childish behavior. We had spent the last two hours up in his room trying to do an art project. I was trying to help him, but Luce seemed to want to do anything but the project. “Babe you have to the project, or you won’t be able to pass the course.” I look up from my chem. Book and smile at him.

He is sitting at his desk with a pout on his beautiful lips and his arms opened towards me. “Come help me.” He says giving me the famous puppy dog eyes.

Sighing, I lift my self from his warm bed, and cross the room, standing next to him. Before I could sit in the chair next to him he pulls me into his lap and places a kiss on my neck.

I blush, “What do you need help with?” I try not to let out a moan as he sucks on a particularly sensitive part of my neck.

Lucifer smirks against my neck. “Not sure,” He says. “I have to write a paper on Leonardo De Vinci, I don’t know anything about him besides that he is an artist.”

I roll my eyes. “Well there’s this really cool thing called the Internet, where you can look stuff up on it, and it will give you information.” I let out a yelp as he nips at my ear.

“I know what the Internet is, smartass.” Luce growls playfully, nuzzling his nose in the junction between my neck and my shoulder.

“Luce that tickles!” I exclaim, giggling as he continues to do so.

He smiles into my neck and stops tickling me, and starts to place feathery kisses up my neck.

My breath hitches as he places a kiss to the one spot.

Noticing my reaction, he starts to suck in the one spot, his tongue darting out to lick at the mark he is starting to make.

I bit my lip, because, oh god, what he is doing feels wonderful. If he keeps this up, I doubt that paper will get done anytime soon. “Luce…” I try to say but it comes out as more of a moan.

“Hmm?”

I swallow hard. “You have to do your project. You need to stop.”
He pulls away from my neck, and sighs. “Fine. Stupid paper ruined all my fun.” He grumbles.

I giggle and place a kiss on his lips. “Do your paper, and maybe after you can continue with your fun.”

He smiles at me and hugs me tight to him. “You still have to help me though.”

I roll my eyes and open up the Internet browser to start searching.

It took us four hours to finish the paper. Four hours! And the only reason it took so long was because Lucifer kept trying to get off track, placing various kisses over my neck and jaw line, and running his hands up and down my sides. After awhile I had to move off his lap and sit in a different chair just to get him to type a sentence.

Now we were lying on his bed, with my head on his chest, and his fingers running through my hair. My arm was slung over his chest, with my hand tracing patterns into his clothed chest. It was so relaxing and peaceful, just lying with him.

We had been dating for a couple of weeks now, and each day I could feel myself falling for him more and more. Even though I truly cared for Lucifer, a small part of me kept reminding myself that this was all supposed to be an act. I had a job to do, and I had to do it right if I ever wanted my mom back. I hated myself for leading him on like this, but I love my mom. I love him too.

No, no I can’t. He is a monster, a bloodthirsty killer, with a collection of human hearts in his basement. It’s funny how he thinks he is keeping his secret from me. Little does he know that I know everything about him! Including where his parents are. But in all honesty, I was just as much of a monster as he is. What I am doing to him is just as bad as killing someone. God, I hated myself so much right now!

“What are you thinking about Sage?” Luce asks pulling me from my thoughts.

“Nothing.” I reply, looking into his green eyes.

“Really? You have this look on your face that you are thinking about something.” Luce reaches down and brushes my hair back from my face.

I shake my head. “Nope. I wasn’t thinking about anything.” I smile at him. “What time is it though?”

He leans over to look at the digital clock on his nightstand. “Almost seven. Why?”

“Shit!” I exclaim. ”My aunt is going to kill me! I’m late for dinner, and I promised I would be home by six!” I jump out from his arms, and hastily put my shoes on.

“Wait, Where are you going so fast? I can give you a ride.” Luce stands up his the bed and begins to reach for his car keys.

“I’m gonna walk there. Ren and Kai aren’t home, and you can’t leave Arella by herself. It will be so much easier for me to walk. I don’t wanna be a hassle.” I grab my purple hoodie and throw it on, zipping it up.

Luce shakes his head at me. “Sage, you will never be a hassle for me, but if you want to walk home you can. I’m not going to force you to let me drive you.” He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. “Just make sure you call me when you get home, so I can make sure you are home safe.”

I smile and nod. “I will!” I lean up and kiss him, before turning and walking out of the room and out of his house.

The night was rather cool that early November night. There was a slight breeze and clear skies. It was well after Halloween, and heading towards thanksgiving, so many houses were decorated with festive turkeys.

It wasn’t until I was about halfway home when I heard that voice.

“Well if it isn’t little Sagey.” The rasp voice appeared out of nowhere. “We need to have a little talk, I’m sure your aunt can wait for you. I have another job for you, little boy.” The voice broke into a laugh.

Oh shit….
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I am so so so so sorry for the long wait. Having writers block did not help with the updating, and I am extremely busy, with school, and cheer, and family stuff. It's terrible. Even though I am super busy with like every thing I am not giving up on this story ever! I love it too much!

But, here is your update. It's kind of another filler chapter but I really like it anyway. I love the way Sage and Luce act around eachother. It's adorable haha!

I'm not really sure when I can update next, but I will try my hardest to write. I will probably update next around december 10th because I will be in a car for 8 hours with nothing to do. So please enjoy this chapter, I have to go pack because I am going to Splash Lagoon tommorow! I'm so excited!

xoxo- Sarah