Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

Chapter 12

Lucifer’s POV

“Where the fuck is he?”

I hear a sigh from behind me. “Lucifer, Sage will be here any minute now. You need to calm done. Remember what happened last time you couldn’t control yourself?” Ren chastises.

I sigh. Yeah I do remember what happened. I remember all too vividly, the look on her face, her screams, her pleading, her mangled body. I vowed to myself I would never let something like that happen again. I have to keep control at all times.

I run my hands through my messy hair. “You’re right, he should be here soon. Sage never misses school. I’m sorry Ren.” I look over at her trying to put on a smile.

I couldn’t help but be worried, especially after that phone call from him yesterday. It was so unlike him to not answer his phone for hours, and then the way he hung up so suddenly, it was strange. His poor aunt almost called the cops to look for him. I talked her out of it, and lucky he got home safe. I was still extremely worried though.

Ren gives me a sympathetic look, and squeezes my hand. “I’m going to go class now. You gonna be ok out here?”

I nod keeping my eyes on the almost full parking lot. “I’ll be there in a bit.”

Ren nods and grabs Kai’s hand before walking inside the building.

I smile at their intertwined hands. They needed to date like now. They can’t see how much they both like each other.

I continue to stare into the parking lot. It was now only filled with cars. Everyone else had gone inside when the warning bell went off. Maybe he really isn’t coming. Maybe I should just go to his house and make sure he is ok. I’m already late to school anyway, why not just skip?

I sigh and grab my bag off the ground and sling it over my shoulder. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a familiar purple hoodie. I look up, and sure enough I see my Sage.

Dropping my bag on the ground, I run to him, stopping only wrap my arms around his small body and hold him tight. “You scared the shit out of me yesterday.” I say to him while placing a kiss on his head.

“I’m sorry, but Luce I can’t breathe.” He mumbles into my chest.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I release him, but I keep my arms loosely wrapped around his waist. I gently grab his chin and tilt it up towards me. I stare into his large, green eyes. “Please don’t ever do that again. I am driving you home from now on. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.” I kiss his forehead, loving the feeling of him safe in my arms.

Sage sighs and lets his head fall forward onto my chest. His arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull him in closer. “Ok, no more walking home. I promise. I’m sorry about last night, but I don’t really want to talk about it.”

I rub his back soothingly. “It’s okay baby. We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

Sage looks up at me with his green eyes misty. “Thank you.” He whispers, smiling slightly.

I return his smile and lean down and place a tender kiss on his lips. When I pull away, there is a light blush on his cheeks. I love how a simple kiss can make him blush so deeply.

“Come on, let’s get to class before we are even more late.” I pull out of our embrace and grab his hand.

Sage shakes his head. “Let’s skip today. I wanna spend time with you alone for once.” He smiles up at me.

I stare down at him shocked. Sage never skips school. I smirk. “Where should we go then babe?”

“Your place?” Sage bites his lip and looks up at me.

I smile at his cuteness. “Sure lets go.” I lead him in the direction of my car.

I think I am falling in love with this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! sorry its really short, but it's kind of a filler. The next chapter is a lot more interesting. I already have it written. Should I post it?

How was everyones' christmas? Mine was okay, I got really warm slippers haha.

comment and subscribe!

xoxo- Sarah