Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

Chapter 14

Luce’s pov

He was beautiful, so innocent and submissive, whimpering and begging for relief. I wanted him. He was like a drug, something I could shoot up with to get a high, and I was addicted. I needed to make him mine.

“Lucifer please! Do something!” His whimpers only turned me on more.

I pulled away from my assault on his skin and looked at him. His face was flushed, and sweaty causing his raven hair to stick to his skin. His arms were held above him, and pinned to the dirty wall. His tight shirt was pushed up to his chest, reveling a delectable toned flat stomach. His arousal was clearly evident in his tight jeans, straining against the zipper. His hips were subconsciously rocking, trying desperately to get relief.

He had never looked more beautiful. Just the way his green eyes looked at me with so much lust and need made my lower region tighten unbearably.

“Please, Lucifer touch me! I need you!” He moaned rocking his hips further so they hit mine.

I groaned before I lowered my lips onto his again, gentler this time. His rosy red lips were soft against mine. I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him in, our tongues battling for dominance. Together we explored each other’s mouths in a mess of teeth and tongues.

Meanwhile I let my free hand slide over his stomach, and up his chest. I Let my fingers slid over one nipple feeling it perk up against my touch. I tugged gently letting the flesh roll between my fingers.

Sage let out a breathy moan into our kiss, giving me a chance to tug on his lower lip.

Our hips were still harshly rocking against each other, our arousals throbbing inside our pants.

I moved my mouth away from his and started a trail of open mouth kisses down his jaw and to his neck. Sage’s weak spot was his neck. In a matter of seconds I had him panting and withering like never before.

My hand moves away from his chest and down right above his pants. I let my cool fingers slide across the hot skin, causing Sage to hiss and squirm. I smirk and let my hand travel further down so my fingers lightly skim the bulge in his jeans.

“Do you want me to touch you Sage?” I ask seductively, sucking on the skin of his neck. “Do you want me to make you cum so hard you see stars?”

Sage gasped. “Yes Please! Lucifer, I’m begging you!”

I laughed, and roughly grabbed him through his jeans, earning a loud moan. Slowly I released his wrists from above his head, and reached down to unbutton his jeans. The button popped open with ease, and I pulled the zipper down teasingly slow.

I reattached my lips to his, kissing him passionately, while I pulled down his jeans and boxers, letting his erection stand proud.

He was a decent size, maybe 7 inches, with a now very swollen tip. Sage moaned loudly and swore under his breath as I wrapped my hand around his hot flesh, stroking it softly. I used my other hand to cup his balls tugging lightly.

After a few minutes of just stroking, I pulled away from his mouth and got down on my knees in front of him. I was now eye level with his pretty cock.

With my hand still firmly wrapped around the base, I blew air onto the tip, liking the way his whole body shivered. I smirked and placed a light kissed down his length before slowly licking my way back up. His sounds of pleasure were music to my ears. Slowly I took the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, sucking lightly. Sage’s hands gripped the back of my head, fingers tangling themselves in my hair. Inch by inch I made my way down his cock until my nose was buried in his soft pubic hair. I sucked harder now, and bobbed my head, while swirling my tongue along his shaft every time I came up. I created a rhythm with this trying to distract him while my free hand made its way to his sensitive hole.

Sage stiffened when I finger nudged at his entrance but made no move to push me away. Tentatively I pushed one in, moaning at the feeling of his hot wet orifice. I wiggled the single digit around stretching it the best I could. I waited until Sage moved his hips against my hand before I added another. I could tell he was uncomfortable now, with two fingers. His face screwed up in discomfort, and he let out a small whimper. To distract him from the pain, I swallowed around his cock, causing him to moan again.

I scissored my two fingers inside of him desperately looking for that one spot. When Sage moaned and bucked his hips up, I knew I had found it.

“Luce, Please I need you in me now!” Sage tugged on my hair pulling my head up.

He kissed me harshly, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I pulled my fingers out of his hole, and grabbed his legs lifting them up to wrap around me.

With his jeans long forgotten we made our way up the two flights of stairs to my bedroom.

When we got there I gently threw him on the bed, and worked on quickly discarding my unnecessary clothes. After I had taken my boxers off I turned back to look at Sage and couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips.

He had somewhere discarded his shirt, and he lay spread out, fully naked, with an open bottle of lube next to him. His head was tossed back and his mouth in the shape of an O. He was painfully hard, with his legs spread and a hand reaching behind him with three fingers inserted.
“Fuck, Your are so beautiful.” I say to him as I make my way over to him on the bed. I crawl over top of him kissing him gently before pulling his hand away from his entrance.

“Please, Luce I need you now!” He looks up at me with pleading eyes.

“Okay babe, It’s gonna hurt at first though okay.” I grabbed the bottle and squeezed a generous amount onto my fingers before coating my dick.

Sage nods. “I know, but I want you more then anything.”

I smile and kiss him gently before lining up and pushing in slowly.

Sage’s face screws up in pain, and a tear rolls down his cheek.

“I’m so sorry baby.” I whisper and kiss the tears away. “It’ll get better.”

“Just keep going.” He says though clenched teeth.

I comply to his demand and push in slowly until I am fully sheathed. “Fuck” I whisper under my breath. He was so hot and tight, it was taking all of my will power not to pull out and shove back in roughly. Instead I wait until Sage adjusts to my size, before I pull out and push back in.

We go slow for a bit, while I try to find that spot that will pleasure him so much. I pull one of Sage’s legs up on my shoulder allowing me to change angles, and then…

“Holy Huck!” Sage’s back arches impossibly, his arms wrapping themselves around my shoulders holding me closer.

Found it! I smirk to myself pulling out and roughly pushing back in hitting the same spot over and over again.

Sage is panting. His legs are wrapped tightly around my waist with my feet digging into my ass pushing me in deeper. His nails are raking up and down my back, digging in more with each thrust. There is a constant string of curse words flying from his mouth.

The familiar tight knot builds up in my abdomen and I know I won’t last much longer. “I’m close,” I say into Sage’s ear while pressing kisses to his neck.

Sage lets out another high pitch moan. “Me too!”

I wrapped my hand around his neglected member and all it took was a few strokes for him to release screaming my name.

The tightness of his ass clenching around me was all that it took for me to release a few thrusts after. I rode out both of our orgasms and let myself soften before I slowly pulled out.

We were both panting and sweaty with cum drying on our chests. I smile and pulled him into my chest and just held him. I looked down at the exhausted boy and pushed the hair out of his eyes. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“I love you.” I whisper to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp, this is shit, but it is my first time writing this kind of stuff, and i tried my best haha. This was so awkward to write by the way. I hope you guys somewhat enjoy it though :)

Anyway thank you soooo much to all the new commenters :)

Comment/ Subscribe

xoxo- Sarah