Status: ON HIATUS.

You'll Never Leave My Heart.

c h a p t e r f i v e .

”When I see your faaaace, there’s not a thing that I would chaaaange, ‘cause you’re amazingggg, just the way you aaa-“

I hit my alarm clock until it shut up. I moved Aarica’s arm that was around my neck. She wasn’t a pleasant person to sleep in the same bed with- she moves around. A lot. “Aarica, get your ass up,” I told her. She mumbled some words into the pillow. “If you don’t get up, I’ll leave you here. And when the maid gets here, you’ll have to deal with her. She yells at you in whatever language she speaks- it isn’t fun, I promise.”

“I’m up, I’m up,” she said. Aarica told her mom she was staying at my house for the night and then told me she was staying. It didn’t really bother me, Aarica already had the extra key to get in. “are you taking a shower?”

I shook my head. “I took one last night,” I said. “do you?”

“Nope, I took one before you got back yesterday,” she said. “so, since we have a little time to kill; what’s for breakfast?”

Image

“My stomach hurts,” Aarica frowned from the backseat. “I think you poisoned me.”

“I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact you ate two eggs, a pancake and toast in three minutes,” I said, rolling my eyes. She just whined. We got to Cameron’s house and he came out within a couple seconds. He opened the back door to find Aarica laying in the back.

“New seating arrangements?” he questioned, shutting the door and getting in front.

“Aarica ate too much, too fast,” I said.

“Oh, gotcha,” he said, turning the radio up and blasting A Day To Remember. It only took about five minutes to get to the school which made Aarica complain because she couldn’t lay down any longer.

“I swear to God, Aarica, if you do not stop complaining,” Cameron warned as we got out of the car.

“But my tummy!” she argued.

“Then go to damn nurse!” he snapped. Cameron got aggravated easily and he always thought he had the answer for everything.

I laughed, locking my car. I just walked away from them, knowing when they argue they argue for awhile. I walked in the school and went straight to my locker. I put in my combination and then opened my locker, getting my stuff out. “Anamae, hey,” I saw Maci walking toward me with a friendly smile. She had to be one of the sweetest girls I’d ever met. I knew her mainly from Cameron because they had quite a few classes together and she’d sometimes sit with us at lunch.

“Hi,” I greeted her with a smile.

“Where’s Thing 1 and Thing 3?” she asked jokingly. One time when she was with us at lunch, she commented on how Cameron, Aarica and I were almost always together. So Cameron became Thing 1, me Thing 2 and Aarica Thing 3. I’m convinced Cameron was one because she has a huge crush on him.

I laughed. “Well, when I left my car, Cameron was complaining about Aarica complaining,” I said.

“Well, alright. That’s makes sense,” she laughed.

“Hello, ladies,” Cameron said, walking up to the two of us and smiling. Well, he only smiled at Maci. Same difference.

“Hey, Cameron,” she said with a flirty smile.

“Yeah, I’m gonna head to class now,” I shut my locker. “see you guys later.” I had gotten halfway to my first period when I heard my name being called again. But I didn’t mind, because the voice just gave away who it was.

“Anamae!” I turned and saw Asher walking in my direction.

“Asher,” I mocked him, smiling.

He laughed. “Hello, how are you?” he said.

“Tired,” I said. “I’m good though. What about you?"

“Great,” he said, smiling. “does your tattoo still hurt?”

“A little, but it’s not too bad,” I said. “I never thanked you for helping me out yesterday.”

“Helping you out?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“By keeping me company and giving me a hand to nearly break,” I said, chuckling.

“I have a bruise on my hand, thanks for that,” he said as he laughed, showing me his hand that had a quarter-sized bruise. “but anyhow, you’re welcome.”

I smiled. The warning bell rang. “Well, I have to get to class before Mr. Helms freaks that I’m late,” I said. “I’ll see you in history, though?”

He grinned. “Yeah, see you then,” he said.

Image

Asher.

“Who was that?” I jumped at the sound of a voice. I saw it was Garrett.

“Why the hell do you like scaring the living hell out of me?” I asked him.

“We can’t have living hell inside of you; I don’t think that’s healthy.” he said. I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help chuckling a little. “Back to my question, who was that?”

“Anamae,” I said, smiling.

“Damn, get that ass,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “How the hell do you have a girlfriend? Seriously,” I said.

“Mind control. It’s fucking legit,” he joked. Or at least I hope. “so since when did you start talking to Anamae?”

I rolled my eyes at his taunting tone. “Yesterday, she came into the shop and we talked for pretty much the entire time she was there,” I said.

“You like her?” he asked.

“I think she’s cool, if that’s what you’re asking,” I said. “I can’t like her after one day.”

“I don’t know how it’s like where you’re from,” he said, shrugging.

I shoved him, laughing. “I’m from London, not Pluto,” I said. The late bell rang and I hurried into my first period. I couldn’t wait for fourth period.
♠ ♠ ♠
hurricane irene gave me tomorrow and posssibly the rest of the week off of school. swag.
is anybody reading this story? honestly, i'm so happy with this story right now i'd probably still continue this if nobody was.
anyway, let me know?
comment and subscribe.