Status: ON HIATUS.

You'll Never Leave My Heart.

c h a p t e r s e v e n .

Cameron busted out laughing. “Oh my god, okay. So you actually Facebook stalked the guy last night?” he asked.

“I didn’t!” I argued. “I took a shower and when I got out, Aarica had his page up on my laptop!”

“Oh my goodness, you are such a creep,” he said, catching his breath.

I could feel myself blushing. “She’s right, I did have it up when she got out,” Aarica admitted, with her hands up. I'm pretty sure she was mocking me though. “I didn’t see her complain though when she saw his relationship status.” Yep.

“Let me take a wild guess; he’s single?” he asked.

“Yep,” she answered, popping the ‘p’. “she also looked at his pictures. I think she had a mental orgasm.”

“Mental orgasm?” he asked. I just listened to their conversation, trying to focus on the book in my hand. It was called All Unquiet Things. It was good, but it was hard to focus on when your friends are talking about mental orgasms.

“Yeah, you know,” she said. “when you have an orgasm… in your mind.”

Cameron rolled his eyes. “When you aren’t complaining, you’re saying bizarre things like this. Are you on crack?” he asked. She flicked him off. “Only in your dreams.”

Image

I was laying on my bed bored, about to lose my mind. It seemed like whenever I had a friend over- well; more like just Cameron or Aarica because I don’t like a lot of different people coming over my house- they always seemed to have fun. But whenever it was just me, I couldn’t find anything to do besides eat and watch TV.

I suddenly remembered the note in my back pocket and I pulled it out, unfolding it. I read the conversation again, before my eyes reached the phone number. I pulled out my cell phone, hesitantly dialing the numbers. It took me a couple of seconds before I pressed send.

”Where do we go from here? Turn all the lights down now, smiling from ear to ear, (I’m feeling it) Our-“

“Hello?” His voice rang through my ear and I almost hung up.

“Hey, it’s Anamae,” I said, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

“Anamae who?”

“Um-“

“I’m kidding, Anamae,” he said laughing.

“You’re a dick, know that?” I asked, laughing too.

“My mum says I’m nice, that’s all that matters,” he said. “so what’s up?”

“Nothing,” I said. “I was actually kind of wondering if you wanted to hang out today or something."

"Hmm," he said. "sure, that sounds good. Where?"

"Uh, not my house," I said. "yours?"

"I'd prefer not, it's rather boring," he said.

"Mine too."

"What about that park near the school?" he suggested.

"Alright," I agreed, smiling. "do you want me to pick you up?"

"Could you?" he asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

"Alright, I'll text you my address," he said.

I finished up the conversation before hanging up and leaving once I got his text.

Image

"Holy shit, this is your car?" Asher asked when he walked out of his house.

I laughed. "Yeah," I said. He opened the door, getting in. He set his skateboard at his feet, making sure it didn't touch the seat.

"Nice," he said.

"And before you say anything, it's not pink; it's black with pink on it," I said.

He chuckled. "No worries, I know," he said.

"Good. Everybody always says it's pink, when it's not," I said.

He smiled. "I like Range Rovers, I've been begging my mum to get me one; she won't," he said.

I laughed lightly as I drove off. "Do you have a car?" I asked.

"Well- yeah, but it broke down and my parents think I messed it up somehow. So they're making me pay for it," he explained.

I nodded. "Well that's fun," I said.

He shrugged. "I just had a small black truck. Not nearly as fancy as this, though," he said.

I laughed. "It isn't fancy," I said.

"These are at least $150,000 with the custom shit," he argued.

I shrugged and just smiled, not really having anything else to say. He picked up my iPod that was plugged up to the radio and started going through it. "Nice music choice," he commented as he turned the volume up a little bit. He was playing Feeling This by Blink 182.

"Isn’t this your ring back tone?” I asked him.

“Glad you noticed,” he jokingly winked at me. “but yeah, it is. Greatest song ever.”

I chuckled. “Is it your ringtone too?” I asked.

“Actually, no,” he said triumphantly.

“Oh?” I asked.

“Mhm,” he said, just as we got to the park. I parked on the curb and we got out, him carrying his skateboard.

"I assume we're going to go to the skate park and you're going to show off your amazing skateboarding skills?" I suggested with a laugh.

He grinned. "Something like that," he said. "do you trust me?"

"I mean, yeah. I've known you forever, what's not to trust?" I asked jokingly.

He rolled his eyes, his grin never fading. "Come on," he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
set it off. google them. youtube them. something, just listen to them. amazing.
lalalala, you guys gave me the comments, so i gave the story. literally, this story is so planned out is crazy. but thank you b3stfriend4lif3 , As Above_So Below , Shadow14 & iWearConverse for your amazing comments, seriously <3
anywho, as i said. comment motivate me to update!