The Dark Lords Rose

Welcome to our home...

The months flew by, and soon the holidays were soon upon us, as Draco took his pleasure in reminding me. I packed my bag and got ready for the week of torture, I met him in the hall and we walked to the train together, as all my friends were staying at school, unfortunately, and so were his, so it was just us two in the compartment. Yay.

We were in silence for ages and when he tried to talk, I cut him off with a sharp glare.

When we finally arrived, I followed him silently to his parents, his mother hugged him and father patted his head. They then looked at me, (we had met before and I get on with his mother and aunt. But his dad hated me.) and his father stiffly shook my hand and Narcissa gave me a big hug!

When we got to his manor, I was showed to my room and then I collapsed on the bed sighing: they were very hospitable but I don't know if I can survive the week. Later, Narcissa came into my room and sat with me on the bed.

"Can you do my family a huge honor?"

"What do you want?" I asked solemnly.

"Well you know how our family is close with The Dark Lord...Well we are having him here for a Halloween ball tomorrow night and he has requested your presence."

"Why me?"

"Because your family are closer than you think with him and he wants to meet you."

"Okay, what should I wear?"

"We will sort a gown for you, and thank you."

"For what?"

"For coming."

"No problem, Mrs. Malfoy."

"Call me Narcissa."

"Thank you, Narcissa."

She smiled patted my thigh and walked out. For the rest of the day I did the homework I had been set for break, and then ate with the Malfoy's. That was an awkward affair, seeing as I felt I didn't belong.

* * * *

I went to bed, and the next day Narcissa woke me bright and earlly to take me to Diagon Alley to buy a gown. We looked for hours in every dress shop until we found the right one. It was long evening gown, sweetheart strapless, ballgown skirt, midnight blue, with diamonds encrusted on the chest.

I tried it on and Narcissa gasped.

"Like it?" I asked, smiling.

"Love it!" She exclaimed.

We laughed and then we bought the dress, with matching shoes and accessories. When we finally got home I went to get ready.

I curled my already wavy hair, giving it an elegant look, applied lip gloss and eye-liner. I went for the unnoticeable look as I didn't want to stand out, when I was happy with my face, I slipped the dress onto me an looked in the mirror. Pleased, I went to go downstairs when I heard a knock. I opened it to see Mini-Malfoy. Great.

I had avoided him as much as possible since I got here, trying to spend as little time as possible in his company. His eyes widened when he saw me and then he stuttered,

"I'm h-here t-to escort you d-downstairs."
I smiled. "I guess you like what you see?"
"Yeah," He said truthfully, still taking the full effect of my apparent beauty.

He escorted my by the arm to the ballroom.

I took a deep breath, here it goes
♠ ♠ ♠
about to write chapter four.

Thank you once again Totlo_wolf :)
Comments :L
Black Rose'97