The Dark Lords Rose

Well he is a bit of a hottie now

The fact that he had told me the truth shocked me, for some reason I had a feeling he was going to lie to me. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and for some reason me he had shocked me, I have seen him treat people like rubbish, but he treats me different. Nice even. Maybe.

After my talk with him I had come into the library and had picked up one of my favourite Muggle books, shiver. I love this book as the person who wrote it is so oblivious that there are real werewolves and she got the truth wrong. But she is still an amazing writer. I sat in a big chair by the window and started to read, I got to chapter six and then someone walked in.

I looked up to see Malfoy, even though he doesn't look as good as 'Tom' he is still rather good looking. He looked at me, then walked over and sat next to me.

"Hello," I said pleasantly, grinning at him, happy for my reading.

"So you have met the new and improved Dark Lord?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah," and for some reason a blush still crept onto my pale cheeks.

"You like?" He asked, jealousy in his stormy grey eyes, and his eyebrows raised.

"He scares me," I said, trying to reassure him. I didn't know what he would do if he didn't get what he wanted.

"But?"

"Well, he is a bit of a hottie now..."

He laughed.

"So, you done the potions homework?"

"Yes. And no I will not do it for you, Drah-co."

His face fell but he still laughed. We had a nice chat about Hogwarts, about who or favourite teacher was. we then had a debate about who we thought would win the house cup, and Quidditch one at the end of the year. We are both on our houses team, he is a Seeker and I am a Chaser.

We then talked about Pansy, his current 'girlfriend'. I use this term loosely as for him a girlfriend is an accessory on his arm. Lovely.

"Draco and pansy, sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G..."

"I hate her!" He said with a playful smile.

"Oh yeah, then why do I always you two lip-locked?" I said with my own Malfoy smirk.

"To try and make the girl I like jealous..." He said looking at me, with only his eyes.

"Sure...You have an undying love for Pansy," I said giggling.

Draco's POV

She couldn't see that I like her, how could she not notice? I am always looking at her in class. Who wouldn't? She is stunning. Absolutely.

"No, I don't, she looks like a dog!" He said cracking up. “What, with her angled fur-cut and upturned nose, she could be a freaking pug!”

"Wow, Draco, I never knew you liked the furry ones!" she said laughing, her eyes sparkling.

I grabbed her and started tickling her, she began laughing so hard tears came into her eyes. She grabbed me pushed me off and began running, laughing like a school girl. I chased after her. Like a school boy would.

She had disappeared so I slowed down, as I passed my mothers music room I heard her breathing, mixed with some giggles. I turned around and opened the door. She was standing in the corner, her cheeks flushed from running, but the blush returning when I entered.

I stood in front of her. Our eyes met, and I put my hand on her cheek. I bent down and kissed her. Our lips touched, and in a second we had pulled apart. She smiled at and I smiled at her. It was magic. I heard my mother calling me, so I kissed her forehead and walked out.

Smiling, I went to see what my mother wanted. I must have looked overly happy or something because she looked at me weird.

"What?" I said laughing.

"You're very happy," She smiled. If only she knew.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I said, kind of popping the collar on my shirt, more of pulling it out.

Bella's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. He just kissed me. Draco Malfoy. THE SLYTHERIN PRINCE. Kissed ME! I felt so bad, I could tell he was crushing on me but I am not sure, for some reason my mind kept drifting...Voldemort. I don't like him whatsoever. But he is fit. I looked around the room I was in to see many different instruments. I walked over to the piano and sat down.

I decided to sing “Jar of Hearts” by Christina Perri. I love that song. I flexed my fingers and allowed them to find the familiar notes of my favourite song.

I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Running' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half-alive
Now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Running' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long
Just to feel alright
Remember how to put back
The light in my eyes

I wish I had missed
The first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back you don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Running' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?

Voldemort POV

I heard a noise so I decided to investigate. I went upstairs and I heard it come from an closed door. I walked in to see Isabella playing the piano whilst singing. Her voice like an angels. I stood behind her, admiring her voice and piano skills. When she stopped I walked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist.

"You are a very good singer," I whispered in her ear. I laughed at her reaction as she threw my arms off her, jumped, and twirled round. She blushed. I smiled.

"T-thank y-y-you," she stuttered.

"No need to be scared," I said touching her chin lifting her face to look at mine. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Sure," She said relaxing a little. She stood up I offered her my arm and she placed her hand on it gingerly. I lead her to the back of the Malfoys gardens. We talked little during this time.

I looked at her and noticed she was extremely nervous, I walked in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"Why are you so scared of me?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not," she said, standing up straighter.

"Good," I corralled her so her back faced the hedges. “Good,” I whispered in her ear. I then tipped her face, and our lips met.

Bella's POV

The second our lips met I responded, putting my right hand on the back of his head and the left over his right shoulder, and pressing on his back. Our lips stayed connected for a minute and then he pulled away, smiled at me and then walked off.

“I don't like him,” I said to myself as I let the kiss replay in my mind. I was smiling now, I like him a little. Maybe. But then there's Draco, I reminded myself. Could I really like both at the same time?

A week ago I would have hated to admit it but Draco can be a sweetheart.

And Tom? Well, he is a bit of a hottie now...
♠ ♠ ♠
A long one :)
Thanks totlo_wolf :L

So now it is a love triangle.... OOOHHH :)
Thank you so much the subscribers and the people who have commented.
And those who haven't.... Consider it? pleaaase :)

Black Rose'97