Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

I've broken bones for you.

“Shit! Ow! Damn Charlotte, you have a good arm.” he yelled, cursing under his breath, sinking down to his knees.

I dropped my racket and my hands shot up over my mouth. “Oh my God, I‘m SO sorry, Cameron.” I whispered, slowly walking towards him. He was now lying on the ground, holding the right side of his face.

“Don‘t worry about it. At least we scored.” he said, cracking a smile.

“Cameron, it‘s not funny!” I said in a serious tone, I was scared to touch him and hurt him more.

Zach and Caroline were now standing over by Cameron‘s side. I still had my hands over my mouth.

“Damn Charlotte, I think you knocked a tooth out.” Zach called over his shoulder to me.

“Oh my god. Cameron I am so sorry.” I slowly walked closer to him, trying not to cry.

“Zach! You‘re making her cry!” Caroline whispered.

“Aw, shit Scarlet, I was kidding.” He mumbled, pulling me into a hug.

“That‘s not funny! I thought you were serious.” I said laughing a little out of nervousness.

I sat down on the grass next to Cameron, listening to him groan, and roll around a little while Zach ran inside to get the first aid kit. I watched as blood seeped through the spaces in his fingers.

“Cam, I‘m so sorry.”

“Charlotte, I‘m fine! Will you stop saying sorry.”

“You don‘t look fine! You‘re bleeding!”

Zach ran out, telling us he couldn’t find one, but had a towel in his hand. I scooted back and watched as Zach handed him the towel to soak up the blood.

Caroline spoke up, biting her nails, “You should probably go the doctor, you might need stitches.”

“I‘ll take him.” Zach spoke up.

“No! I did it! I‘ll take him, I‘m not making you guys spend your day at the ER because of me.”

Zach helped Cameron up and over to his car. I climbed in the driver seat and took off towards the emergency clinic a good 15 minutes away.

I glanced over at Cameron, who was still groaning. “What if I broke your cheek bone?” I worried

“You didn‘t.”

“But you‘re groaning! That‘s not good.”

“The pain is starting to go away, don‘t worry.”

“Cameron, I‘m sorry. I feel awful.” I responded.

“Charlotte, it‘s fine.” he said sternly.

I sighed and fixed my eyes back on the road as I drove faster than normal to the clinic.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Cameron was sitting on the examination table and I was sitting down in a chair, feeling like shit for what I did to him. A man with grey hair and glasses walked in, he was probably in his early fifties.

“Hello!” he greeted cheerfully. “I‘m Doctor Lee, I see we‘ve got a boy who needs stitches.”

I groaned, “Stitches.”

The doctor looked up at me from his clipboard, then over at Cameron, “Did she do this to you?” he smirked, clearly joking.

“Yes sir, she‘s got a mad backhand in badminton.” Cameron looked over at me and winked.

“Don‘t try and be funny right now, Cameron.” I mumbled, fighting a smile.

The doctor peeled away the temporary bandage that was on Cameron‘s cheek, “This is one of the worst I‘ve seen from a racket. You weren‘t lying when you said she had power!”

“That‘s my girlfriend! We actually started dating today.” Cameron declared happily.

“Well this isn‘t the most common way to start off a relationship.” the doctor joked. “It‘s a simple fix, nothing to be worried about.” he assured us.

I held Cameron’s hand as he got his stitches; I was squeezing his hand, when it should have been the other way around. We were making casual talk with the doctor when

Cameron death gripped my hand. “Did that hurt!?” I blurted out.

Cameron smiled, “Nah, I just wanted to freak you out.”
“I‘m not holding your hand anymore.” I said as I peeled my hand out of his.

“Aw, Scar, c‘mon. I‘m gonna start crying now.”

I looked at his fingers, wiggling, signaling me to grab his hand. I sighed and gave in, lacing my fingers with his.

“Teenage love, there‘s nothing like it.” the doctor noted as he finished with the stitches. He handed Cameron a mirror to look at himself in. His cheek was bruised and stained with dry blood.

“I look so bad ass!” he smiled, thanking the doctor.

The doctor took the mirror from him, put a large piece of gauge and tape over his stitches then said the nurse would be right in.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) by Pierce The Veil. Vic is so gorgeous.

This is what I do instead of math homework, some good o’l kindergarten water coloring!: http://twitpic.com/6j2t4t
http://twitpic.com/6j34ve

Oh well, oh well, I guess I’ll see you in hell.

~ Based on all of your replies, I’ll be posting a new and improved version of Here With You…IF I still have the document on my computer! (I do have it, and I can’t believe I posted it, it’s so terrible and needs major revision!)

~ I have no idea if I can crank out anymore of these fan fictions, and it’s getting me all sad! Don’t worry your pretty little minds quite yet, because this one is far from over!

I had to pay $75… SEVENTY-FIVE dollars for a school application, since I’m transferring. I can go to 5 concerts for that much! I feel like I just blew 75 bucks on nothing…which I basically did. I want to cry.

Thank you for the comments!

ashleyJ0NAS (HI!!)
livingeachdayatatime
SammyNicoleAlly
adubprincess15
oXmyworldXo
adubfan14
xxErika411xx
xJonasAdubAmaze
katiecutting
musiclover14
marylove2013
ALLSTARLOVE333
ayeitsaleciaa
OfficialMatilda96
iGNORANCEiSBLiSS6
nessiii23
MrsCamQuiseng
Maddie31
MsCameronQ806
ABubLover17
Sammi2468


My apologies if I ever forget anyone!

Comments can be madeHERE!