Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

I can take a hint from you.

I had known Cameron for a little over a month, about six weeks. We had bonded really well as friends, probably because we hung out with each other whenever Caroline and Zach decided to play tonsil hockey in front of us.
All four of us were down at the beach, where we spent most of our time, when Zach and Caroline decided to show some PDA, Cameron and I both looked at each other and rolled our eyes. We both stood up and grabbed our surf boards and headed into the water.
We both sat on our boards talking, as the waves bobbed us up and down.

“They‘ve been going out since the beginning of junior year, right?” Cameron asked.

I nodded, “I believe so. They‘re such a cute couple, I bet they‘ll be voted cutest couple this year.”

“I‘d vote for them.” Cameron agreed.

I focused my attention on the horizon, watching a few boats go by. I looked over at Cameron who was lying on his back on his board, his eyes closed. I smiled and kicked my foot up, splashing a little water on him. “Scarlet.” he warned in a stern tone, yet a hint of humor in his voice, holding back a laugh.

I quietly slipped off of my board and into the water, swimming the two feet over to his board. I rested my palms on his board and counted to three in my head. On three I pushed myself up, locking my elbows, thus making the surfboard tip over.

“Charlotte!” Cameron screeched, before he fell into the water. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me under with him. When we surfaced his arms were still wrapped tightly around me and we were both laughing. I looked down and realized there was zero space between us, my laughing slowly coming to a stop. I then looked up into his eyes, he looked uncomfortable.

I watched as water dripped from his hair onto his face, the water droplets slowly trickling down his face. I watched as one rolled down onto his lips, he quickly licked his lips, making the drop disappear, it was then I realized how bad I wanted to kiss him. I noticed how uneven both of our breathing was.

Caroline just had to ruin the moment by yelling my name, interrupting my thoughts. She yelled something more, then pointed to the sky. Cameron and I both looked up, realizing it was about to storm.

His arms let me go, “We should probably get out of the water now.” he spoke up, his voice sounding uneven.

I nodded and climbed on my board, catching a wave back to shore; Cameron doing the same. I picked up my board and jogged up to our towels. I slipped on my shorts and v-neck then headed to the surf shop where I stored my bored. As I was walking out, Cameron walked in, both of us avoiding eye contact.

We finished packing up and headed back to Zach’s SUV; the only thing that could fit the four of us comfortably.

Cameron and Zach walked in front of Caroline and myself. “What happened back there?” she asked, knowing the boys were out of earshot.

“I have no idea. We were messing around and I tipped his board over and then he pulled me under with him, then yeah…”

“Aw.” she gushed.

“Not really, he looked really uncomfortable, which makes me think he doesn’t think of me as more than friends. Which sucks for me, because he’s gorgeous and has the cutest laugh and smile.” I sighed.

“I bet you he really likes you.”

Yeah right. In my dreams. I just shrugged, ending the discussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
I'd Run Away by The Jayhawks.

I have a small favor to ask all of you, could you simply ‘like’ this photo on Facebook for me (you might have to like the page first.)
If it gets the most likes, It’ll win, and I would pee my pants! I’m not in the lead yet, so many ‘likes’ are appreciated! You should get your friends to ‘like’ it too! If it wins I’ll do a marathon for this story, sound good?!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150273117527373&set=a.10150255703752373.326141.299560217372&type=1&theater

^That's the link! All you have to do is 'Like' it! It would seriously mean a lot to me! The contest ends September 1st so vote now!!

Some S to the H to the I went down on twitter last night. Drama, drama, drama.

HEY I STARTED MY SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE! My math professor’s last name is Clinkenbeard. Trololololol!!

I opened a notebook and found this! http://twitpic.com/6aqi6k I wrote it the day after the concert and held it up to the car window on our drive back haha! I got that giddiness in my stomach when I saw it.

Thank you to my favorites ladies for commenting <3
PennStatefreak7
Addicted2Adub
xxErika411xx
nessiii23
ALLSTARLOVE333
ayeitsaleciaa
musiclover14
xJonasAdubAmaze
adubfan14
oXmyworldXo
katiecutting
xJonasAdubAmaze
MsCameronQ806
ABubLover17

Click HERE for a shirtless picture of Allstar Weekend. ;)

p.s. I pulled up Spotify and Blame It On September was on the home page for new releases. Fun fact for you all.