Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

You’re moving close, my pulse is racing.

“Sorry.” he apologized, as I quickly backed up, “The shirt was a little too small.”

I smiled, walking back down to my brother’s room, “You‘re too muscular huh?” I laughed, causing a light blush to appear on his cheeks. I dug through John’s drawers and handed him another one, “Try this.”

I had seen him shirtless before at the beach, but this wasn’t the beach…it felt different, and a little more awkward. I started at his chest as he slowly pulled the shirt over his head. I managed to force myself to look away before he noticed.

“I‘ll put your clothes in the dryer, if that‘s okay with you.” I offered.

“That‘d be wonderful.” he smiled, handing me his wet clothes. I grabbed them and walked downstairs to the laundry room, Cameron trailing behind me.

I tossed them in the dryer and hit start. I sat on top of the dryer, slightly swinging my legs back and forth.

“There‘s not really much to do at my house, I guess we could watch a movie to pass the time.” I suggested.

Cameron nodded, looking a little nervous. He stepped closer to me, preventing me from swinging my legs. His hands grabbed my waist and he lifted me off the dryer, setting my feet down on the ground, right in front of him. I rested my hands on the dryer behind me, confused. He stepped a little closer, making me back up into the dryer farther. His hands grabbed mine, intertwining our fingers together. He put them behind his neck, slowly letting go of my hands. I was stunned, too stunned to even move so I left my hands there, dangling around his neck. Both of his hands softly held my face, I looked up at him, his green eyes fixed on mine, like he was searching for something, a reaction from me?

And then it hit me. He was going to kiss me. He was waiting for me to stop him, to reject him. Little did he know, this is exactly what I wanted.

His face inched closer to mine causing my breath to hitch in my throat. Soon our noses touched, leaving our lips only centimeters apart. He hesitated, keeping our lips apart. Finally his lips brushed mine, but he didn’t kiss me, he pulled back a little so they weren’t touching anymore. He was seriously torturing me. He went back in and his lips softly pressed against mine. I kissed him back, which must have surprised him, because he stopped for a second, then continued kissing me.

From that kiss I could tell he had been wanting to do that for a long time. He slowly pulled back, letting his forehead rest against mine, his eyes were still closed. He gave me a quick kiss then pulled back.

Holy shit. “Oh boy.” I mumbled, forcing my fingers to not touch my lips as I placed my hands at my sides. That was definitely the best kiss I had ever experience, he was a really good kisser.

His hand nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he stepped away from me, “I-I know right.”

“I…don‘t really know what to say.” I whispered. A smile slowly forming on my face.

He smiled once he saw me smiling, “I‘ve wanted to do that for so long. I was going to do it yesterday, but Caroline interrupted us, and you looked like you didn‘t want it…” he started rambling, trailing off at the end.

“I thought you didn‘t want it.” I chuckled. Good thing we didn’t do that yesterday, all of the electricity from that kiss probably would have electrocuted us in the water.

He laughed and laced his fingers through mine, “We should probably get out of here and go watch that movie.”

I nodded, letting him pull me through my house to the living room. I sat down on the couch next to him, his arm was slung over my shoulders, keeping me close to him, and his other hand was holding mine with our fingers intertwined.

“Charlotte…” Cameron whispered.

“Hmm?” I hummed. I took my eyes off of the movie and smiled at him.

“Does this make you mine?” Once the words escaped his mouth he smacked his palm against his forehead. “Wait, no! I’m such an idiot. I-I didn’t mean it like-like…that! I don’t think of you as a piece of property that I own! I swear…it just…it came out wrong. I like you, Charlotte.” He sighed, closing his eyes. “I mean, obviously I like you or I wouldn’t have kissed you.” He shook his head in frustration. “This is coming out all wrong.”

I watched him struggle, biting my bottom lip to keep from smiling too big.

He sighed and rested his head on the back of the couch. He placed both of his hands over his face and took a deep breath. “Will you be my girlfriend? I know it’s kind of rushed, you can say no, I won’t care.” He said hurriedly.

“Yes.”

His fingers parted, showing his eyes. “…Seriously?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

He smiled and dropped his hands. “Sweeeeet!” he cheered like a dork. He imitated a phone ringing and pulled his phone out of his pocket. “Sorry, can’t talk now, I’m about to kiss my girlfriend!” He then tossed his phone off to the side and leaned in to kiss me.

It was agony waiting for our lips to touch, and when they finally did my heart sped up and started beating so much faster.

I quickly pulled back, “Now we can bug Caroline and Zach by kissing.” Cameron laughed at my remark and pressed his lips to mine again. Seconds later my phone rang.

“Don‘t get it.” Cameron mumbled his lips still against mine.

I unwillingly pulled back and dug it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID; Caroline. “Unlike you, my phone is actually ringing. Plus it’s Caroline, so I have to get it.” I answered it as I walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Count ‘Em One, Two, Three by The Maine.

~It finally happened! I know you all were waiting for them to kiss. I wanted to portray it awkward and cute. So I hope it turned out that way, I wrote it over and over, and read the final version a million times and I’m satisfied with it!

~There goes Caroline ruining the moment, again!

~I was really, really, really excited to post this, I wanted to post it right away, but then again I wanted to torture you all by making you wait! Let me know what you think is going to happen.

Spontaneous tattoo yesterday. Haha. My best friend said she wanted one, thirty minutes later we were at the tattoo parlor. The guy that did it was like dorky, but funny haha. And Mayday Parade played in his garage...crazy. He liked my shark sweatshirt.

I went with my sister to her OB appointment. Holy moly me oh mi. I am never getting pregnant. Scarred for life. She had to get a Pap Smear and just a whole examination down under. Things/fingers where they shouldn’t be. And just. Oh my gosh. She said it hurt like a mofo. I was just sitting there like afjasiojfeoij ADOPTION IS THE LOVING OPTION!

Anddd im like, Hawwwt damnnn! Let me make you my boo!
I think a Cobra Starship concert would be super fun. I don’t really like them, but I still think it’d be pretty rad.

Thank you for the comments,
cloe5013
xxErika411xx
marylove2013
ayeitsaleciaa
musiclover14
katiecutting
OfficialMatilda96
ABubLover17
xJonasAdubAmaze
nessiii23
adubprincess15

You know the drill, comment’s go HERE.