Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

On the Platform

Traci was amazed with all the things she saw on the platform, though it was becoming chaotic because more people were entering through the barrier and onto the platform. Traci was staring wide eyed at everything, and she was happy to see as many new students who were looking at everything the same way she was. Although Traci grew up with magical parents she still had not seen loads of magic in its working. She did however go over all her text books during the last few weeks of summer, so she wouldn’t be completely lost when the term started.
Traci’s parent had never taken the time to spend time talking and showing Traci magic. Most of the magic she saw was from Kobus doing chores around the house. In fact her parent’s never spent much time doing anything with Traci. However Traci was almost oblivious that the way her parents treated her was wrong and horrible. This was because it was the way Traci was raised her whole life and it was normal to her. As her father loaded her trunk on the train her mother spoke to Traci very seriously. “Now Traci, listen to me.”She started in an extremely stern tone. “I want you to be on very best behavior, do not let me get an owl saying that you are misbehaving or I will come straight there and bring you home. And you will not go back. Do you understand me?” Charissa finished with her finger pointing directly in Traci’s face. Traci took a deep breath and then gulped down the air and nodded her head repeatedly and answered her mother “Yes, I understand.” Satisfied with her answer, Mrs. Overton dropped her hand and smiled a crooked smile.
Right then Cyrus reappeared beside them without Traci’s trunk and said to Traci “Your trunk is all loaded it is in the last compartment in this part of the train. Now we should be going we must not be late for our meeting at the Ministry.” Just as Traci was about to tell her parents goodbye she her someone call out her father’s name. “Cyrus! Is that you?” It was coming from behind Traci, so instantly she turned around to see who was calling her father’s name. Her parents who were standing opposite of Traci glanced up also to see who was calling his name. It was a man with very long whitish-blonde hair, he was dressed in very nice clothes and was carrying a walking staff, Traci did not recognize him, but it seems her parents did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short working on the next one right now though hope to get it ujp in about an hour or two. Please R&R and coment!!!