Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

So what are your parents like?

Jack’s POV
“Thank you, Alex.” I whispered. I don’t understand why I feel like this. I’ve known him for an hour and I already think I have a crush (is that what this is?) on him. It’s wrong. He doesn’t seem to mind my wandering eyes, though. I smirked when his eyes turned green. He’s turned on. I laughed to myself and looked away, blushing.

“You need to stop that.” He laughed, blinking his eyes a few times, trying to get them to return to his natural color.

“Stop what?” I asked innocently.

He glared at me playfully. He continued to glare all the way through class, which made me laugh loudly during the middle of a speech our teacher was making. I got detention. I smacked his arm as the bell rang.

“See what you did?” I stuck my tounge out at him and he laughed.

“I did nothing. You’re the one who interrupted our teacher. Shame on you.” He shook his head sadly. I rolled my eyes, walking with him as he turned a corner.

“Alex? Where are you going? Your lockers back there…” I pointed in the opposite direction. He shrugged.

“I’m going home. You’re coming with me.” He stated looking at me.

“What? No! I have perfect attendance. We can’t just ditch.” I stared at him with wide eyes.

“Well, I’m leaving. Feel free to join me if you don’t mind damaging your ‘perfect attendance record’” He chuckled. I thought about this. Go to science, or leave school with the guy I like? I nodded slowly, walking to catch up with him. I turned a corner, only to be met by a pair of narrow eyes glaring at us. The janitor. He looked next to me and saw Alex. Alex smirked at me and bared his fangs at the janitor. His eyes widened and he nodded. I mumbled a thank you to the janitor and followed Alex to his car.

“Well, where do you wanna go?” I asked him. He pursed his lips in thought. Oh my God he’s gorgeous. I want to kiss him right here and now. Without thinking I began to lean in, getting a surprised look from Alex. I blushed and turned away.

“No.” He shook his head and grabbed my chin, leaning in to press his lips lightly to mine. I felt my stomach flip as I felt his soft lips move against my own. I smiled into the kiss. Is this really happening? Did he really just kiss me? I sighed in contentment as he pulled away and put his forehead to mine.

He smiled and kissed my nose. I scrunched up my face and laughed. He chuckled and put leaned back into his seat, putting his seatbelt on. I followed his lead and put mine on too.

“Well..” He laughed lightly, “What do you want to do?” I shrugged my shoulders and my stomach growled loudly. Alex raised an eyebrow.

“I take it you’re hungry?” He laughed. I blushed and nodded slightly.

He smiled and drove to the nearest Taco Bell. For some reason the thought of the “mighty Alex Gaskarth” in Taco Bell made me laugh hysterically, earning me a “what the fuck?” look from Alex. I wiped the tears that had fell during my laugher and shook my head. He rolled his eyes.

We entered the restaurant and walked over to the cashier who was smacking her gum noisily and had an annoyed facial expression.

“What can I get you?” She asked in a monotone voice.

“Um, I just want a soft taco.” I stated. She rung it up and I paid. I looked over to Alex as he ordered for himself. After getting our drinks and grabbing our tray we sat at a booth in the corner.

I watched as he took a bite of his burrito. He noticed me looking and raised an eyebrow. I blushed and looked down at my taco and began to eat. After we finished we just sat there and talked.

“So what are your parents like?” He questioned, taking a sip of his Sprite. I instantly tensed up.

“Oh, Um…” I looked down and his face instantly softened.

“Nevermind. If you don’t want to talk about it, you don’t have to.” I nodded, trying to get the lump in my throat to go away. My parents died about six years ago. They were murdered in an attack by another clan. I live with my aunt. The knot in my throat wouldn’t go away. I knew I was about to break down. Anytime anyone mentioned my parents I broke down, so I knew this wasn’t good.

I held my hand up, gesturing I’d be right back. I ran into the bathroom and fell to the floor. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried my eyes out. I curled up into a ball. I shook violently as I remembered the night it all happened. A whine escaped my lips.

Tremors went through my entire body as I laid there too afraid to stand up. I’d hate for anyone to see me like this. As if someone had read my mind, the bathroom door suddenly flew open. I flinched and began crying again. I missed them so much. Why would anyone want to take them away from me. I was so lost in thought I winced and screamed when I felt a hand begin to rub my back.

“Its okay… Shhh..” The person whispered, trying to calm me down. My teeth chattered and I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking my head no. I heard a sigh and was lifted up as someone held me to their chest. I honestly didn’t care who at the moment. I snuggled into the crook of their neck and tried to stop the tremors. It wasn’t working. I took deep breaths. They started to calm down a little, but my stomach hurt from so much crying.

I hate that whoever this is had to see me like this. I loosened my grip on them and sighed, calm. I was tired. I took another deep breath and the scent was familiar. I slowly lifted my head and was met with Alex’s soft brown eyes. His eyes were filled with worry. I grunted and pushed my face back into his neck. He laughed softly, making my head shake from the vibration.

“You okay?” He whispered. I nodded against his chest and sighed. How embarrassing. I reluctantly pulled myself off of him and adverted my gaze to the bathroom floor, unable to meet his eyes.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” He told me. I looked over at him and my heart fluttered at the sight. He had a soft smile on his face and was resting his chin on his hand as it held him up.

“I don’t want you to see me like this..” I looked down, then back up to meet his gaze. He smiled and pulled me back over to him.

“Its perfectly fine, love.” I blushed at the nickname. He stood up, pulling me with him.

“We should go.” He said. I nodded and followed him. He flashed a quick smile at the cashier, and walked out the door. We got back in his car and put on our seat belts. He started the car and I yawned, leaning my head against the glass window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the sweet comments!!
You guys don't know how much that means to me.
Gahh, you rock:D
Anyway, I plan on starting the next chapter today.
It'll either be up later today or tomorrow after school, If possible.
I'm new to Mibba so I'm still not completely sure what the hell I'm doing, but Oh well! :3 Haha. Remember Comments=Chapters.
Oh, and if you'd like, please rate. Thanks:)
Anyway, Much love <3 Aubrey

PS: molly_makeout and PsycoBarbie, You guys are AMAZING for commenting. It made my day<3