Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

"Yes, Jack?" "You're amazing, Alex."

Alex’s POV

A smile made its way onto my face as I looked over to ask Jack where he’d like to go, and noticed him contentedly sleeping against the window. His face looked so innocent, how could anyone ever want to hurt this gorgeous boy? I brushed my fringe from my face as I parked the car in my driveway. I had decided to just bring him here until he wakes up. I quietly got out of the car and walked around to the passenger seat. I gently picked him up, with very little effort, and brought him inside. I laid him down on the couch and made my way into the kitchen to get something to drink.

I grabbed a packet of the red liquid on the top shelf and sighed happily as the familiar thickness ran down my throat. I quickly guzzled down the rest of it and sat on the other sofa in the living room. I watched Jack sleep for who knows how long, while thinking about earlier today. I had felt my heart break as I held the broken boy in my arms, trying to get him to calm down. It hurt seeing him in so much pain. The way the tremors racked his body I thought they were never going to stop. I sighed.

“Alex,” Jack whispered softly. He shifted his body in his sleep, to reveal a very clearly pitched tent. My eyes widened and I was sure they were about to pop out of my head. He’s having a sex dream about me. I smirked and rolled my eyes. I walked over to him and sat on the ground near his head.

“Yes, Jack?” I questioned softly, trying not to wake him up. The corners of his lips turned up into a small sleepy grin.

“You’re amazing, Alex,”

“Oh really?” I smirked.

He moaned. I felt my jeans tighten as I gaped. I stood up quickly and walked away into the kitchen. If I stayed in there, there might be a problem. I leaned against the counter and laughed lightly. Just wait until I inform him of his sleep talking. The thought put a wide smile on my face. I heard a loud yawn from the living room and I peeked my head in to see if he was awake. He rubbed his eyes looked around the room with a confused expression.

“…Um, mom??” He called slowly. I chuckled and walked over to him.

“Nope. Alex.” I sat beside him.

“How’d we get here? Where are we?” He looked around the room again.

“My house. I drove us here after you fell asleep in the car.” I said simply. He nodded. I looked down and pointed.

“You gonna take care of that?” I asked him, pointing at the bulge in his pants. His eyes went wide and he blushed furiously.

“O-oh, um, well.. I-I…” He stuttered. I laughed and shook my head, pointing down the hall.

“Last door on the left,” I smirked at him as he blushed again and stood up, walking with a limp down the hallway. I laughed and tapped my fingers on my knee, waiting for him to return. About five minutes later he came back into the room, standing a few feet behind the couch. His face was so red, I had to wonder if he was breathing. I raised an eyebrow and he bit his lip, looking away in embarrassment.

“Jacky gotta boner,” I said in a sing-song voice. He flipped me the bird and glared.
I smiled, then looked at the time. My grin dropped as I noticed it was 10:55.

“Jack, it’s late. I need to drive you back.” I looked over my shoulder at him and noticed his face fall in disappointment. He seemed to be thinking of something, then apparently decided against it and shrugged his shoulders at me, slipping on his Vans which I had taken off before putting him on the couch.

-Time Lapse-

I pulled into Jacks driveway and parked the car. He sighed and opened the car door.

“Bye Alex. See you tomorrow?” He turned around to look at me. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I pulled it up to my lips and lightly kissed it.

“See you tomorrow.” I told him. He blushed lightly and stepped out of the car. I smiled to myself and watched him walkup the steps to his house, turning around to look at me once before stepping inside and closing the door. I sighed and began the short drive back to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short, but I wanted to give you guys something tonight.
Two chapters in one day! Woot woot ^_^
I wasn't sure what to write, because I'm not sure what you guys want.
Do you think they're moving too fast?
Do you want drama?
Or do you want them to be together soon?
Let me know in the comments, guys.
Also, I love reading just as much as I love writing, so if you want me to read any of your stories, comment them and I PROMISE I will read them.
Thanks so much guys<3
Shout outs to my subscribers and commenters.
You guys are amazing, I swear.
Silent readers make me sad :(

-PS: I was listening to Mayday Parade- Jamie All Over while writing this. Do you guys like that song?