Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

I said I love you...

Jacks POV

I saw a look of severe hurt pass over Alex’s face, and instantly regretted what I’d just told him. I want to be with him. So badly. I want to walk into school by his side, and ask him how he did on his history exam as we drove home together. I want to be there for him whenever he needs me. I want to be able to kiss him every morning when he wakes up. I want to be his, and I want him to be mine. But I don’t want him to hurt me every time he has a doubt about his feelings.

His eyes watered but he held my gaze. His face changed from hurt to a look of pure determination. He smiled slightly and attached our lips, taking me by surprise. As of that moment on he had me. I closed my eyes, not willing to fight it. I sighed contentedly as our lips moved softly against one another. The walls I had up five minutes ago shattered and was replaced by a feeling of complete bliss.

How could I not forgive this boy? He smiled into the kiss and bit my lip playfully. I kissed his lips one last time before pulling away. He whined at the loss of contact, and pouted. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“So, I’m forgiven?” His face lit up.

“Of course you are.” I smiled.

-TIME LAPSE-

It was last period and I was tired of the work, so I had asked for a bathroom pass. I sat on the floor in the corner of the bathroom for about ten minutes before deciding I should go back to class and endure the ending of the lecture the teacher was giving. I walked slowly down the hall, hoping to pass time, when I heard a hum from further down the hallway.

I curiously walked toward it, seeing it was Payton. I smiled at him and waved. He smiled, making his way over to me.

“Cut class?” He joked.

“Well, yeah.” I laughed. He shook his head in mock disappointment.

“Shame on you, Jacky.” I instantly felt uncomfortable. Alex was the only one who had ever called me Jacky. It somehow felt wrong hearing the nickname coming from any other set of lips besides Alex’s. I forced a smile and shrugged.

“I know it. I’m a terrible person.” I poked my lower lip out. He smiled lightly and kissed my temple in an attempt to make me quit pouting. I tensed up.

“Um, Payton?” I asked slowly, as his kisses continued down my face. I took a step away from him, causing his eyebrows to raise.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t do that.” I said.

“Why? I like you Jack.” He grinned widely. “And I can tell you like me too. Don’t deny it.” What the hell? I most definitely do not like Payton. As a good friend, yeah. But as anything more? No. I shook my head.

“No… I don’t.” His eyes flashed red. He’s a vampire? Huh.

“Yes. Yes you fucking do. It’s about Alex isn’t it? He’s the reason you won’t admit it.” His voice rose as he moved towards me. “I can give you so much more pleasure than he can. I promise you that.” He eyed me seductively.

“I love Alex.” I told him shakily. He was scaring me. As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew they were true. So very true. They were the most honest words I’ve said in my entire life. I love Alex. I suddenly felt giddy. A pair of lips crashed against my own. My eyes widened before closing and kissing back. These lips weren’t like Alex’s. Alex’s are soft and kind, and these are rough and forceful. I squeezed my eyes shut, attempting to pull back before being shoved against a wall. I saw Payton’s face as his lips connected with mine once more. I stayed completely still, not reacting to the kiss in hopes of him pulling away. He grunted and I felt hands moving over my body. My heart jumped.

“Payton. No.” I begged, trying to remove my lips from his.

He removed his lips and began kissing my neck.

“Payton! Please. No...” I attempted to push him off of me, failing miserably. Tears began falling down my face.

His hands fumbled with the button on my pants and I began to sob loudly, still struggling against his grip. He whispered comforting words as he began to slide my pants down. I kicked and flailed my arms everywhere, yelling at him to let me go.

“Jack?” I heard the familiar voice in the distance.

“Alex!!” I screamed. Payton yanked my arm, pulling me into the bathroom.

“Shutthefuckup.” He hissed quickly. I cried as my shirt was ripped from my chest, and I was left in my boxers. I was panicking.

“Alex!” I yelled at the top of my lungs once again. Payton growled and slammed my body against the bathroom wall. My vision blurred and I felt a sharp pain in my head.

“Alex..” I whispered quietly, hearing the bathroom door open. I blinked trying to see who had entered the bathroom, when I heard a growl and loud bang. The blurred vision subsided and I saw Alex on top of Payton, his eyes bright red.

I watched as Alex’s fist connected with Payton’s jaw, making a sickening crack echo through the bathroom. I sobbed again and slid my back down the wall, shivering. I heard a gurgling sound. When the sound died out, I felt a body being pressed against my own, holding me as we both sat on the floor.

I whined, pulling him closer than he already was. He began stroking my hair, and I shivered at the contact.

“It’s okay Jack.” He whispered as I nuzzled into his chest. I stopped crying and tried to even out my breathing. When I had calmed down, I sat upright and looked over at Alex. His face was full of concern and worry. I smiled lightly and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He sighed in relief and kissed my forehead, pulling me into him again. He smelled like a mixture between chocolate axe, and sweat. I mumbled something into his chest. He pulled away from me and looked at me, confused.

“What?” He asked me, intertwining his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and smiled.

“I said I love you…” I whispered, looking up at him.

His face lit up, and he opened his mouth to say something then closed it abruptly before attaching his lips to my own, which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I moved my lips against his, the tears still on my face wetting his cheek. I wrapped my hand in his perfect brown and blonde hair. I felt his tongue move over my bottom lip, asking for the entrance I was more than willing to give him. I parted my lips and his tongue battled my own for dominance. I eventually gave in and let him have his way. He was the first to pull back. I looked up and met his eyes. I pecked his lips once more before snuggling into his neck.

“I love you too, Jack.” He said with complete confidence. I smiled to myself as I felt my heart leap. I sighed contentedly and molded my body against his. I could stay like this forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it too cliche?
Are they moving too fast?
*sigh*
Well, anyway. I stayed home from school today. I didn't feel the best.
I thought about just going to school, but decided to stay home and write.
I'll have to make up a damn typing quiz. Who the hell gives typing quizzes?
Ignorant people, thats who.
On a happy note, I want to thank all my commenters and subscribers.
You guys mean the world to me. I love writing, and you guys make it so much
more fun. It's unbelievable.
<3 I love you guys.
Comments=Chapters(: