Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

Awh Jacky, are you ashamed of me?

Alex’s POV

-TIME LAPSE-

I looked over at Jack, standing awkwardly with his hand on his front door knob. He’d been like that for five minutes already. I raised an eyebrow.

“Jack.. Just open the door.” I laughed a little.

“Oh, yeah.. Um, alright. My aunt.. She’s a little.. different.” He looked up at me and smiled lightly.

I shrugged and nodded. I didn’t care. He opened the door, to hear a squeal as a lady who looked like she was in her late twenties come out of the kitchen. The lady hugged Jack tightly, oblivious to me. He hugged her back, then stepped away, gesturing to me.

“Kara, that’s Alex.” She smiled, then pulled me into a warm hug. She smelled like she’d been baking. I frowned to myself. My parents are complete assholes. I live by myself. My parents come visit me a few times per year, to see how I’m doing. I’d prefer they didn’t though, every smile is as fake as Pamela Anderson’s boobs.

“Hello dear.” Her warm voice said.

“Hi.” I smiled at her.

“Whatcha cooking?” Jack asked her, sniffing the air.

“Chocolate cake hun. Should be done soon.” He smiled widely and nodded.

“So. Alex. Tell me about yourself.” She started as she walked into the kitchen. We followed her. I frowned. What do I tell her? I swallowed nervously.
“Um, I’m Alex Gaskarth. I go to the same school as Jack. We actually have a few classes together. I’m surprised we didn’t hook-“ I caught myself. “-hang out before now. But better late than never.” I smiled over at him. She chuckled and nodded.

“I see. You seem like a nice boy.” She gave me a knowing glance. Did she know?
“He is.” Jack stated, a grin planted on his lips. She looked back and forth between us and then sighed heavily.

“I know I’m you’re guardian and all, but Jack!” Her voice had a bit of a whine to it. “I’d like to know what’s going on in your life.” She glanced at me, a small smile on her face. “Which also includes girlfriends. Or…. Boyfriends?” She raised an eyebrow as her smile widened. I laughed out loud at Jack’s horrified expression.

“Awh Jacky. Are you ashamed of me?” I pouted. He immediately shook his head, blushing.
“Yes, Kara. We’re dating.” His eyes were glued to his hands. She chuckled
.
“Obviously.” She smiled and removed the chocolate cake from refrigerator, where she had placed it to cool. She spread the soft, creamy chocolate icing on the cake and stood back to observe her creation. She nodded, satisfied. Jacks hand darted out and swiped a small bit of icing from the cake. He stuck his finger in his mouth, licking off all the icing. He smiled sheepishly.

“Jack!” Kara whined. I smiled at Jack. He’s such a little kid. I laughed as he held his hands up in surrender. She smiled and smacked his chest.

“….The cake’s good, Kara.” He whispered, hiding a smile. She rolled her eyes and covered the cake before putting it in the refrigerator.

Jack grabbed my hand, and nodded his head towards the hallway. I smiled and walked with him to his room. He slowly opened his door, stepping inside. I walked in and observed his walls, which were cluttered with posters at random angles. It took me a minute to figure out which color his walls actually were. THAT’S how many posters he had.

“Wow.” I said softly. His room fit him perfectly. He shrugged, smiling slightly.

Jack sat down on the edge of his bed and leaned back, so he was laying halfway on it. I laid next to him and sighed contentedly.

“I’m really glad you took me back, Jack.” I turned my head to the side to look at him. He smiled and looked at me.

“How could I not? You were very persuasive…” He joked. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He laughed lightly, before scooting over closer, and softly touching his lips to my own. My lips tingled at the familiar feeling as I massaged our lips together.

He sighed in complete bliss. I smiled to myself, knowing I was causing him such happiness. It seemed as though we had been together for years, when in reality we had been together for a week. I pulled back a little and looked at him. His eyes were shone, telling me he loved me, which made me grin wildly.

“I love you too.” I whispered. He furrowed his brows in confusion, and opened his mouth to say something.

“Your eyes told me.” I reached my thumb out to brush his cheek lightly. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“They didn’t lie.” He said softly into my ear. My heart soared. We stayed silent, just laying there. Our eyes never left each other’s. The only movement was the occasional smile of joy. A smile played on his lips as he broke the eye contact and snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my arm around him and absentmindedly played with his messy hair. I pulled him closer, tightening my grip on him. I sighed happily knowing this amazing boy in my arms is mine. I relaxed and closed my eyes, a smile still on my face. Jacks breathing evened out, telling me he’s asleep. I stayed still, and listened to his breathing for what seemed like forever, until I eventually drifted asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terrible.
I haven't updated in what? Three weeks?
I wish I had a good exuse but....
I don't.
I honestly just got really down in myself.
I don't think I'm very good at this.
But someone asked for another chapter, so here it is(:
Sorry it's short.
Anyway, sorry if this is cliche. I kinda got a bit carried away in Jalex cuteness :3
Oh, and one question. Do you think I should continue this?
Remember comment=chapters. X