Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

Good Girls Bad Guys

Jacks POV

I rolled over, my hands searching to bring Alex closer. I opened my eyes and noticed he wasn’t there.

“Um, ‘Lex?” I called out. The alarm clock on my side table said it was 8 PM. We slept for a while. I smiled remembering how good it felt to cuddle up next to him and feel completely save. That smile faded when I heard distant yelling.

“Get the fuck away!”

“Just let me see him!”

“Fuck no. Leave!”

“Jack!!”

I went over to my window, to see who had called my name. My gut lurched and I couldn’t move. Alex and Peyton were arguing at the edge of my yard, Alex shoving him, yelling phrases with colorful language. I was breathing fast, trying not to hyperventilate. Peyton looked up at me, his eyes filled with pain and regret. I didn’t care. I will not forgive him. Ever. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, wiping away any tears that threatened to fall. I looked at Alex, who was staring at me. His facial expression was asking me what I wanted him to do.

“Leave Peyton.” I yelled down, and slammed my window shutting the curtains. I curled up in my bed, waiting for the yelling outside to go away, and for my Alex to come inside to tell me it was okay.

“Jack?” A quiet voice said softly, as the bed dipped and I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I sighed and turned around, snuggling into his chest.

“I don’t wanna see him again, Lexy.” I pulled back and met his eyes.

“Never?” He questioned me, looking as if he had come up with a plan.

“No. Never.” I sighed and pulled him as close to me as humanly possible. He chuckled.

“Then you never will, baby.” He whispered to me, running his hand through my hair. I didn’t know what he meant, but at the moment I didn’t care. All I cared about was the way his hand felt caressing my face. I smiled cheekily and placed a kiss on his cheek. He laughed.
“Would Kara mind you staying over at my house tonight?” He asked me, sitting up. I sat up and shrugged.

“I don’t know. Wanna go ask?” He nodded as we both stood up. He held my hand and we walked into the kitchen to see Kara on the phone to one of her friends. They were gossiping, and the other girl must have said something to make her go ‘I know right!’ like a teenage girl. I laughed to myself and put a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. She looked up at me and raised her eyebrows.

“Can I stay over at Alex’s?” I asked shyly, looking down. She laughed and nodded, waving us off. I mouthed bye and followed Alex out to his car.

We got in and he put in a random mix CD. I love bands like Jimmy Eat World and Blink, but I also have a soft spot for bands like Escape The Fate. Apparently Alex does too, because I heard the beginning of Good Girls Bad Guys- Falling In Reverse start blaring out of his stereo. A huge cheesy grin made its way onto my face as Ronnie started singing. Alex shot me a questioning look.

“I love them!” I laughed. He smirked, restarted it, and turned it louder, beginning to sing the first verse.

“So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
So why do good girls fall in love with me?!”

We both yelled out the last part louder than necessary and laughed as we continued.

“Whoa oooh ohhh!
Whoa oooh ohhh!
Whoa oooh ohhh!
Whoa oooh ohhh!”

I smiled to myself at Alex's voice. We sang along with Ronnie until we got back to his house, and he turned it off.

We walked into his huge house, and walked by the couch. I remembered the first time I had been here, and blushed furiously. Alex turned around, confused, but followed by gaze and began laughing loudly. I smacked his arm, still blushing and biting my lip.

“C’mon, it’s okay.” He said out of breath after he finished laughing. I rolled my eyes and we walked up the stairs to his room.

“Wanna watch a movie?” He looked over to me, pointing at a stack of movies under his TV. I nodded and went over to the discs, looking at them until my eyes landed on my favorite movie of all time. I gasped and pulled it out, squealing like a preteen girl. He laughed at me, taking it from my hands. His nose scrunched up as he read the title.

“Home Alone?” He asked looking at me. I nodded, grinning widely. He shrugged and put it in, while I jumped onto his bed, laying on my stomach facing the TV. He turned around and I motioned him to lay next to me. He smiled and happily complied. As the movie began, I kissed under his ear lovingly. He smiled and pecked my lips. I sighed contentedly and began to watch my favorite movie with my favorite boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not too proud of this chapter.
I stayed home sick from school, and decided I should post.
It's REALLY short. Only 877 words O_e
But at least its an update.
I feel like crap, so sorry if this chapter sucks.
Anyway, I was listening to Good Girls Bad Guys- Falling In Reverse whilst writing this, and I just had to somehow incorporate it into the story. Heheh.
Comments=Chapters <3