Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Saving The Kids.

We arrived at the Sirius', with, as I suspected, Mrs. Weasley yelling at the twins as soon as we walked in the door.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING! YOU'LL HARDLY BE ABLE TO GET AN EDUCATION NOW AND QUALIFY FOR THE MINISTRY!" She shouted.

"But Mum, we don't want to work for the Ministry!" Fred said.

"We're opening a joke shop!" George said.

"THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE WAY TO MAKE A LIVING!" She yelled.

"Please, Mrs. Weasley. I'm sorry. I know it's none of my business, but they've made some really brilliant items. It will be a big hit if they open it. Just let them follow their dreams, please?" I said. She looked at me, then the twins, then back to me, then the twins.

"Alright, I suppose it's okay." She said. The twins cheered. "But if your shop goes under, don't come running to me!"

"I'll send a patronus message to Harry and the rest of them, see how Umbridge is recovering." I winked at the twins and ran upstairs. I went into our room and I thought of my memory. I held my wand to my neck. "How's Umbridge doing? Has she blamed it on you? Hayley." I pulled it from my neck and sent it off with my tiger.

I waited a while for a reply. But I got one quite quickly.

"She's off dancing with the centaurs. We're about to leave for the Ministry, Harry says that Sirius is being held there by You-Know-Who in the Department Of Mysteries, trying to get the secret weapon. Warn the others. Luna." said the rabbit that returned. I ran downstairs.

"Mrs. Weasley?" I said when I found her.

"Yes, dear?" She asked.

"Where's Sirius?" I asked.

"He's in his family tree room. Why?" She said.

"Harry has had a vision that Voldemort is holding him at the Ministry. In the Department Of Mysteries. Trying to get that secret weapon. They left just a while ago to go there." I said.

"We must leave at once. Stay here with the twins." She said.

"No! I'm coming with you!" I said. "Trust me." She hesitated but let me come with her.

We gathered up the other Aurors, Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, Moody and Shacklebolt. We didn't tell the twins we were going, we left a note. I didn't want to risk either of them. Neither did Molly. I was too stubborn, she knew I would follow them if they left without me.

"Wotcher, Hayley." Tonks said. I smiled weakly at her and took her arm. She was taking me since I couldn't focus on disapparating at the moment.

"On three." Moody said. "One. Two. Three!" I clung to her as we warped around.

White smoke was everywhere around us. Moving, moving, like we'd never stop. Soon, we reached the Ministry. I saw all the kids held my death eater, Lucius Malfoy holding his arm out for a little ball in Harry's hand. We flew around and I knocked the death eaters away from the kids as we flew. We stopped moving and I pulled my wand out of my pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeee.
-Ellie x