Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Malfoy Is Nice?

The next day, Fred, George and I were packing our things up to go to Hogwarts. I was quite nervous, Harry was having his hearing today and I was still unsure if he would being coming back to Hogwarts, even though they couldn't possibly expell him for protecting himself and his cousin. He was due to be at Kings Cross with Moody and Tonks when we arrived. Although I was with the Weasley's, no doubt we would be late.

"How exactly do you plan to get all your joke items into Hogwarts and past Filch?" I asked.

"You'll see." They said.

"That's no fun!" I whined.

"We'll let you test some on some first years?" George said. I pondered it for a moment then nodded.

"That's the spirit!" Fred said, slapping me on the back. We took our trunks and apparated downstairs.

"Are we all ready?" Molly asked. "Everyone here?" She counted everyone off. "Where is Ron? RON!" Ron rushed downstairs.

"Here, Mum." He said, clutching his trunk. "Not all of us can poof downstairs with our trunks. Some of us have to drag them down!"

"Stop your moaning, come on, we're late!" Molly whined. I grabbed Ron and Hermione, Molly took Ginny.

"Ready to apparate?" I asked them, grinning.

"I think so." Ron said. I turned and we warped through the world and popped at Platform nine and three quarters.

"Fun?" I chuckled. Hermione shook her head, clutching her stomach. Ron looked like he was going to be sick.

"Quickly! Quickly! Onto the train!" Molly said, pushing us along. Fred and George were already on the train somewhere. I searched around until I found them in a crowded carriage. I opened the door.

"I see you're a bit busy!" I called to them past all the people looking at their latest joke products.

"Sorry, Amsterdam, we're a bit full!" Fred yelled back.

"It's only business!" George said. I slammed their door shut.

"Only business." I muttered angrily under my breath. "I'll show them business later. Leaving me alone." I ran into someone in my murderous mutterings, not even noticing I wasn't watching where I was going. I dropped my bag. "For God's sake!" I yelled.

"Let me." The boy said. I recognised the voice, the platnium blond hair. Draco handed me my bag.

"Malfoy, why are you being nice to me?" I hissed.

"You're angry, I'd rather not get on your bad side." He said.

"You should've have thought of that five years ago when you showed up to Hogwarts!" I growled.

"There's a spot in my carriage, if you want. The offer is still open." He stepped back slightly, waiting for me to threaten him. I was so angry and frustrated and I had no where else to go, everywhere else was full. So...

"Alright." I said. He looked shocked.

"Really? You're not joking?" He asked.

"Don't look so surprised. Look, I don't have anywhere else to go." I said. He smirked and I followed him to his cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa! What's going on! Is Hayley going to the dark side! :O
-Ellie x