‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Draco Is Forgiven. Sort Of.

I saw Draco outside of the shop. He caught my eye and waved me over.

"I'll be back. Need to go outside and do something." I said to the twins and ran out of the shop. "What?" I asked him when we were out of sight of the shop.

"I haven't seen you for so long." He said as we walked.

"You never bothered to send me an owl or anything, I assumed you were done with me." I growled.

"I didn't know where you were." He said. "I'm sorry I ratted your group out. It was my job."

"No, you're not sorry." I said and shoved him. "You left me confused about us last year, I didn't know what we were and you never bothered to talk to me about it or anything."

"I'm sorry. I know I did wrong. I learnt my lesson." Draco said.

"You better have." I hissed. "Don't kiss me anymore, alright? We're just friends as far as I'm concerned." I left him and I headed back for the shop just as Harry, Ron and Hermione walked out.

"Is it me or do Draco and Mummy look like they do not want to be followed?" Ron asked. I turned and they did look suspicious as they quickly left down Knockturn Alley.

"You guys can look if you like, I'm done with that boy." I snarled and walked inside the shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is so short! But I'm on a posting spree right now, so it's okay. Another chapter in a second! :P
-Ellie x