‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

The Burrow Burns.

I went out to the front porch with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley to say good night to Remus and Tonks. They were both heading back home now.

"It was delicious, Molly, really." Tonks said.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Mrs. Weasley asked, as Remus looked out to the long grass.

"No, we should go." Tonks said. She began whispering to Mrs. Weasley about something, but I was concerned with what was troubling Lupin.

"Remus?" I asked. He didn't turn. He kept staring out into the grass which was swaying in the breeze. "What is it?"

"Sweetheart?" Tonks said, stepping next to him.

I looked up and saw a ball of fire flying through the air which roared towards us and hit the grass, surrounding The Burrow. I withdrew my wand and thick cloud of smoke swooped around. One cloud gathered up on the ground and Bellatrix came out of the mist. She cackled and ran off into the grass.

Harry pushed through us and chased after her.

"Harry, no!" I yelled and followed him. Harry ran through the fire just as the empty hole closed up. I looked around, trying to find an opening. I stepped backwards as Remus and Tonks tried to control the fire so they could get through. Just as it opened for a moment, I jumped through with Ginny close on my tail.

I through through the reeds of grass, swiping my arms as Ginny and I ran after Harry. It wasn't hard to follow him when Bellatrix was crying out into the air.

"I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!" She laughed, just as she did at the Ministry. "You coming to get me?" I heard Ginny's ragged breathing as she followed me. She sounded so scared. Bellatrix's voice was silent.

We both stopped and looked around. We stood in some water. I heard something move in the bushes.

"Harry?" Ginny said.

"Quiet!" I hissed. I looked around, trying to find out who was there. I heard a growl and aimed my wand. Fenrir Greyback emerged from the grass and grinned evilly. "Ginny, get behind me." I said, pushing her back. "Stupefy!" I yelled as Harry ran towards us. Greyback blocked it.

He burst upwards, surrounded in thick smoke. Harry, Ginny and I stood back to back, aiming our wands every way we could. Sounds came from all around us.

"Harry!" Remus called out from in the distance. We began defending and sending out spells from all directions.

"Ginny!" Mr. Weasley yelled from somewhere. Tonks and Lupin arrived and they helped us defend ourselves. A cloud of black smoke whipped up into the air, followed by another. Mr. Weasley joined us. I watched the smokes zoom towards The Burrow and smash through it, flames erupted through it.

"NO!" I screamed, running towards the burning building. All I knew was that the last time I saw Fred and George, they were inside that building. I ran faster than I had ever ran before, choking on my breath from the knots being tied with my lungs.

I ran into Fred and George's arms, almost collapsing from how scared I was that they were hurt. We all stood watching the precious Burrow that could withstand anything, burn.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH LORDY. SHIT HAPPENS. No comments? No subscribers? *le creeyzz*
-Ellie x