Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#59- A small problem.

She woke up in the morning to a rough fist banging against the bedroom door. Sky's eyes flew open and she blinked a couple of times, turning over to see Brian doing the same, throwing her a confused expression with one eyebrow cocked into the air. Sky groggily stood up, loosing her balance for a second and falling back onto the bed. She groaned as she pushed back up walking slowly towards the door, pulling it open to see a very pissed off Zoe.

“Gates get up I need to talk to Sky.” She snapped walking over to Syn who was frowning at her with tired eyes. She pulled the covers away from him and pulled them onto the floor leaving him lying there in only his boxers.

“Fuck off Zoe, go in your bedroom.” He groaned turning back over and closing his eyes, his legs twisting in an awkward place.

“No! Zacky's in their asleep go and snuggle with him!” She screamed grabbing a fist full of his spiky morning hair and pulling him up off the bed.

“Ow, ow, ow.” He repeated as she dragged him out of the room and slammed shut the door behind him.

Sky just stood in shock, his expression priceless, “What the hell's going on Zoe.”

Zoe suddenly turned to Sky, her anger dropping from her face and all the blood draining with it. She crossed her arms over her chest and perched herself on the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor.

“I've not told anyone yet, only Zacky knows.”

Sky's eyes widened as she sat down next to her friend, “What's happened?”

Zoe looked up and shifted her body slightly so that she was facing Sky, “I'm pregnant.”

Sky's mouth fell into a huge drop, “Oh my god.” She grabbed Zoe's hand, taking it in both of hers and rubbing her thumb over her hand.

“How far on are you?”

“I'm 7 weeks.”

“Seven!?” She exclaimed peering down at her stomach in search of any small bump.

“I don't know what to do. I don't want kids, I can't bring a child up in this hell hole.” She whispered, her voice slightly cracking as she leant her head against Sky's shoulder.

“Heaven forbid that it's a boy.”

“Why?” Sky asked frowning.

“Shadows. He'd go crazy, you know what he's like... He'd kill Zacky, quite literally.” She sniffed loudly as sighed deeply, “I'm so scared.”

Sky felt her whole body stiffen at the mention of his name. For some reason she didn't feel fear, she wasn't afraid of him. There wasn't any word she could use to describe how she felt.

“Don't be, everything will be okay.”

“Will it?”

“Yeah, of course it will.” She gulped and stared at the blank wall ahead of her. Nothing was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNN sorry its a short chapter but If i get 6 comments I'll update in like an hour or whatever :3
xoxo