Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

She's saying the right lines

Image

When we finished eating and Kennedy left to go to Garrett's house. For some reason Kennedy was acting weird for some reason.
John and I were sitting on the couch watching Spiderman. We had just finished the movie when John's phone rang.
"Hey." John said smiling.
"Yeah sounds good. What time?"
"Ok will do." He said hanging up his phone.
"Who was that?" I said leaning against John.
"My mom she wants us to come over for dinner tonight."
"Ok sounds good to me. What time?"
"In like a half hour so you probably get ready." He said smiling.
"Ok." I said getting up and walking to our bedroom. I got dressed and went into the living room where John was.
"I'm ready." I said walking over and grabbing his hand. We started walking outside towards my Jetta. We got in and drove to John's parents house.
When we got there we walked inside and we were greated by Johns parents.
"Mama O." Said as she pulled me into a hug.
"Lennox we've missed you." She said still hugging me.
"I know. I've missed you guys."
John then went up stairs to his old bedroom.
"You should go up there with him." Mama O said smiling.
I started up the stairs. I knocked on Johns old bedroom door.
"Come in." John said on the other side of the door.
I walked in to find John sitting on his old bed. I walked over and sat on the bed next to him.
"I can't tell you how we've hung out in here that I've wanted to kiss you." John said smiling.
"Really?" I said smiling.
"Yeah." I leaned over and kissed John before say anything else.
"There now you've kissed me in your room."
"My teenage dream just came true." John said sarcastically and laughing.
"Shut up." I said laughing and shoving his shoulder.
"You know I have another teenage dream you could help make come true." John said raising his eyebrow suggestively. He then moving closer to me. When he got to me he started kissing my neck. He moved his hand to the hem of my shirt. He moved his hand up under my shirt. I pulled aways smiling.
"I'm sorry we are not doing it in in your old room with your parents down stair and Ross and Shane down the hall."
"Ok." John said sighing.
"Maybe once when everyone is out of town again."
"I'm going to take you up on."
"Ok John. We should probably go downstairs."
We were sitting at the table eating dinner when Ross looked at my hand and gave me a weird look.
"Lennox where's yours rings?" Ross asked me.
"John has them."
"Wait does this mean you're single?" Ross said raising his eyebrows
"Why does it matter to you?" John asked staring at Ross.
"Because if she's single I could solve that problem, and be her boyfriend." Ross said raising his eyebrow.
I bit my bottom lip trying not to laugh. I looked around the table to find John's parents and Shane doing the same thing. John on the other hand was not amused by what Ross was saying.
"Um hell no. She's married to me."
“Then why isn’t she wearing her rings?”
“Because we people thinks she’s engaged to Kennedy.”
“Why do people think that?”
“It’s none of your business.” John said annoyed.
"Well if you don't want to be married to John you can always marry me Lenn." Ross said smiling.
I couldn’t help it I started laughing. John looked at me and gave me an unamused look.
"Really?" John asked.
"I'm sorry." I said trying to stop laughing.
“I swear I can’t catch a break anywhere these day.” John said whining.
“Ok you’re married to Lennox it looks like you caught a break.” Ross said.
“Shut up asshole.”
“John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth do not cuss at the table.” Mrs. O’Callaghan said annoyed to John.
“Sorry mom.”
“Haha.”
“Ross knock it off.” She said trying to stop Ross and John.
I couldn’t help but laugh to myself realizing nothing has changed since I was like thirteen having dinner at the O’Callaghan house. Ross and John were still having pretty much the same agreements.
We were driving home and John was quite. I couldn’t really figure out why.
“Hey John what’s wrong?” I asked breaking the silence that was starting to become awkward.
“Nothing.”
“John don’t lie to me I know something’s wrong.”
“I’m starting to think people think that people don’t think I deserve to be with you.”
“People don’t think that.” I said trying to make him feel better.
“Ross sure thinks it.”
“Ross is also your younger brother who likes to mess with you.”
“Yeah true. You don’t how lucky you are that you’re a only child.”
“I don’t feel lucky. I’ve always wished that I had a sibling that I could be friend and protect and have them protect me.”
“Well if it helps any I’m here to protect you.” John said grabbing my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title from This Is The End
I'm sorry if it's kinda short. Next chapters when the drama really happens.
* So last night I saw A Rocket To The Moon and they were flawless as always, and today I'm seeing Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance. Not going to lie I am super excited.
Please comment and subscribe. I would love some feedback.
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
Don’t Fall