Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Don't listen to the voices in your head

Image

I was on my way to The Maine hometown show. I kept thinking to myself this was a horrible idea. Then there was that part of me saying this is a good idea. I didn't know if I could talk to him. I didn't know if I would be able to face him.
I walked up to the box office. "Lennox O'Callaghan." I said to the man working. I didn't know what Kennedy would put my under. So went with that first.
"Here you go." The guy said sliding my lament towards me.
"It all access. You can get backstage if you want."
"Thank you."
I walked inside I decide I couldn't go backstage. I walked over and stood by the bar. I didn't know what I was going to get out of seeing him.
I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't miss him. I missed him really bad. I was in love with the guy, and then he ripped my heart out.
When the boys came out all the girls and a few guys went crazy. They opened with Listen To Your Heart. They play a few more song and all the girls in the crowd were fighting over John's attentions.
They were playing Inside Of You when John saw me. We made eye contact, and he gave me a pained smile. I didn't know what to do. So I turned on my heels and started walking as fast as I could.
Image

She was here, and I couldn't get off of the stage and run after her. One second I was staring at her and the next she was gone.
As soon as I finished Inside Of You. I walked over to Tim who was standing on side stage. Garrett didn't know what I was doing so he started to talking to the crowd. So they wouldn't figure out something was wrong.
"Tim, Lennox's here please go get here, and don't let here leave."
"Where is she?" He asked.
"I don't know where she went but please go find her." I pleaded with him.
"Ok will do." I took off out the side door.
I walked back over the mic. I knew I had to act like nothing was wrong. I looked at the setlist and noticed Right Girl was next. This song was the story of my life right now. I let the right girl get away.
"So this song is about fucking up pretty bad." I said introducing the song.
As I sang the song it made me feel like shit. I hoped Lennox was still here. I needed to talked to her so bad.
When we finished our last song I walked over to Tim who was back standing side stage.
"Did you find her?"
"No sorry John she's gone."
"Fuck. I just need to talk her. Did she buy a ticket or did she just say her name and they let her in?"
"I put her on the guest list and asked her to come. But I didn't think she would come." Kennedy said out of nowhere.
"You did what?" I couldn't believe that Kennedy didn't tell me.
"I put her on the guest list. I told her she needed to talk to you. I didn't know if she would show. So I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to get her hopes up."
"I should have ran off of the stage and chanced her down."
"John can't do that."
"I know." I said angered.
I walked backstage and I just wanted to punch something. She was so close and I let her get away.
Image

I felt horrible that John saw Lennox and she ran away.
I needed to figure out a way to get her to come back. I didn't know how I was going to do it, But I knew I had to figure out a way. It killed me knowing the fact that they were both depressed. They needed to talk things out.
All the guys were out signing I knew I had to try to call Lennox.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Listen To Your Heart
So John saw Lennox, and Kennedy feels guilty.
I need more comments please. The more comments I the faster I'll update.
Please Comment and Subscribe
other stories
My Kennedy Story
My Garrett Story