Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Now I see what I should've from the start

2005
Image

I was on my way to Dan's house. When I got there I knocked on the front door and he answered the door.
"Hey babe." I said smiling at him.
"Lennox can we go up to my room and talk?"
"Yeah." I have no idea what he wants to talk about, but the way he was acting it scared me.
When we got in his room we walked over and sat on his bed.
"Dan what do you want to talk about?"
"Lennox I'm starting college in a little over a month. I thinks its best we just ended this instead of dealing with this whole long distance relationship thing." I sat there not knowing what to say. Dan who I was in love with had just broke up with me.
"Um are you seriously breaking up with me?" I said really annoyed.
"Yeah I think its for the best. I still want to be friends though."
"Yeah that's not happening. I have enough friends." I said holding back tears. I stood up and walked out of his bedroom
"Come on Lennox don't be like that." Dan took off after me.
"How am I suppose to act?" I turned around and yelled at Dan on his front lawn.
"I don't know. Maybe you could be ok with it, and accept this is for the best."
"How am I suppose to be ok with the fact you just broke up with me. We have been dating for a year. I fell in love with you." I said as tears started falling down my cheeks.
"I don't know." He said walking towards me.
"If you don't know, I definitely don't know."
Before he could get close I got in my car and drove away.
I didn't know where I was going to go. The only place I knew I could go was to John's.
As soon as I got there I saw John's white truck in the drive way. I wiped the tears off my cheeks. I knocked on the door, and Ross opened the door and was smiling at me.
"Hey Lennox what ups?"
"Nothing." I said wiping more tears off my cheeks.
"Why are you crying?"
"Its a long story. Is John here?"
"Yeah he's in his room. Go on up there."
I walked up the staircase. I took a deep breath in front of John's door before knocking.
Image

"Come in." I yelled at whoever was knocking on my door. About a second later Lennox was walking through the door. She looked like she had been crying.
"Lennox why are you crying?" I asked as she walked over and sat on the edge of my bed next to me.
"Dan broke up with me." She said as she started to cry again.
"Oh Lenn. I'm sorry." I said pulling her into a hug.
"Its not your fault." She said with her head lying on my chest.
I wrapped my arms around her and just held her while she cried.
2010
[IMG]
http://i41.tinypic.com/10rll34.jpg[/IMG]
I couldn't believe it was New Years Eve and I was spending it in a club alone. I was just trying to do something that didn't remind me of John.
I was sitting at the bar when a blonde guy came and sat next to.
"Hello miss. Why are you here alone?" He said raising his eyebrow suggestivly.
"Because." I said taking a sip of my drink.
"What's your name?"
"Lennox. What's yours?"
"Dylan. Can I buy you a drink?" He asked me smiling. I sat there for a second thinking about taking him up on his offer. When somebody randomly yelled "hey John." I turned to see if it was my John, and of course It wasn't.
"I'm sorry. I'm married."
"I don't see a ring." He said smiling.
"It because I lost it."
"Well I hope you find it, and Lennox whoever you're married to is one lucky man."
"Thank you Dylan." I said standing up and putting my jacket on, and headed out front.
I walked over to my car and got in. I sat there for a moment. I didn't know where I would go. I started my car and started driving.
I drove until I was 8123. I don't know why I choose here of all spots. It made me flash back to all the times I had hung out here with the boys. I have had so many memories here, and so many first. I had my first beer here, my first kiss with Dan. The first time I realized I loved John.
2006
"Halvo how long have you liked Lacey?" I asked him.
"I don't know for a few months now." Halvo said smiling. About to seconds later I had a ice cube down my top.
I turned around to see Jared and John running.
"Which one of you did that?"
"John." Jared yelled pointing at John.
"John Cornelius O'Callaghan V I am going to get you." I took off on a dead run for the ice chest. I grabbed a hand full of ice and took off running after him. Damn him and his long legs he was really fast. When I finally caught up to him, I put about five pieces of ice down the back of his shirt. Before I could get away from him he picked me up and threw him over his shoulder.
"Put me down John." I whined while sqirming around trying to get out of his hold.
"Nope not going to happen." John said spinning me around.
"John." I whined again. He laughed and put me down. He gave me a goofy smile and I smiled back. At that moment I realized I was in love with my best friend.
2010
I didn't think we'd ever end up were we are now. Us both heart broke, and married. I know Mrs. O always told us we'd get married but we both always took it as a joke.
I was sitting on the hood of my car and fireworks started going off. I looked at my cellphone to see a text from Kennedy.
Happy New Year
About for four minutes later I received a text from John.
Happy New Years Lenn. I love you and miss you.
I didn't respond to either of them. I stared a the night sky.
Image

Kennedy
I walked over to John the second the ball dropped, It was the new year.
"Hey John." I walked over to him as he was lying on Moose's couch.
"Ken can you please text Lennox and tell her happy new and that I love her and miss her." He said holding his phone up for me to grab.
"Yeah sure no problem John."
As soon as I texted Lennox for John I walked over to him.
"Hey John, let's get going home." John stood up and staggered out towards the front lawn. John pulled his keys out of his pocket.
"I'll take those." I said grabbing the keys out of his hands.
"I wasn't going to fight you." John said getting into the passenger seat in his truck.
Once we were home, I unlocked the front door and John made his way to his room.
I went to my room and put basketball shorts on, and I walked into the kitchen grabbed a water bottle.
I opened it up and took a drink. I stood there thinking I had to do something to Lennox to come back. Because John is starting to scare me.
I walked down the hallway to John's room he used to share with Lennox.
"Night John." I said looking into his room.
"Night Kennedy." John said lifting his head off his pillow in his drunken state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: You Left Me
This Chapter has a couple flashbacks that I found to be pretty important.
Please Comment and Subscribe (:
other stories
My Kennedy Story
My Garrett Story