Somebody Like You

Three.

Lindy

I felt a vibration on my side. I closed my eyes tighter in an attempt to go back to my wonderful dream. I ignored the small distraction, and started to doze off again. But seconds later, two more sessions of vibration came from my hip. I sighed as I sat up. I almost forgot I was asleep on the man I've been dying to meet. He looked so adorable as he slept. I looked over my shoulder to see Zacky and Rachel asleep. Aiden was playing with something quietly as his best friend and mother slept. They would be an adorable little group.

I reached in my pocket for my phone, and saw I had three new messages from Rach. I was confused for a moment, but when I knew they were from Aiden. The first message said:

hi lindy. it aiden. mommy sleping.

The next one said the same thing, and the third one said:

lindy. zacky is nice. he funny to. i likehim.

I couldn't help but smile as I read those little messages. Aiden is so smart, and he's going to grow up to be a freaking genius. I couldn't wait to get to Huntington Beach, where the kid could actually have some fun. If we were staying with Zacky and Brian, I know he's going to be safe. Keeping him away from Nick is probably best for him. Nick will just ruin his life, as well as put Rachel through hell. She hates him so much for what he did to her. The way he took advantage of her. What a joke. I swear to god if he'd ever come near either of those two, I'll rip his fucking head off.

I felt movement beside me, and turned my head around to see Brian open his eyes and smile. I repositioned myself so that he had his space. He stretched his arms and blinked a few times before smiling again. The smile quickly faded when he looked in my eyes. He probably saw my expression after thinking about the asshole I'd like to kill. He fixed his hair and rubbed my back. I have to admit, I loved that.

"Hey, is everything okay, Lindy?" He whispered. I rubbed my neck and nodded.

"Yeah, just thinking about a few things." I mumbled.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said. I was glad that he and Zacky weren't wasted last night, and the whole ordeal was the alcohol in their systems. He seemed like he really cared.

"Later on, when we get off the bus." I nodded.

"Okay, well we'll be in Huntington Beach in a few minutes." He looked out the window for the 'Welcome to Huntington Beach' sign. "I'll have to give you the grand tour of this place. I'm sure Zacky is gonna take care of Rachel and Aiden. The first place I'm taking you is to the house so you can officially meet everyone else." He beamed with excitement.

"Awesome. I need to get changed, though." I laughed.

"Well, grab your bag and go to the back of the bus, there's a bathroom." He pointed to the back of the bus. I got up and snuck by the sleeping bunch to grab my stuff. I felt a tug on my jeans. I looked down to see little Aiden with Rachel's phone. I smiled and picked him up.

"Hey, Buddy." I hugged him.

"Aunt Lindy! Did you read the words I sent on mommy's phone?" He smiled.

"I did. I'm glad you like Zacky." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah! He's really funny and cool. He's my new friend." Aiden pointed at Zacky and Rachel. "I fink mommy likes him too." I laughed at his mispronunciation.

"I think so." I smiled and put him down. "Do you want to get new clothes on, Aiden?" I grabbed his bag as well as mine.

"You bet!" he looked down at his shirt. I held his hand all the way to the back of the bus. I unzipped his bag and grabbed a new pair of shorts, and a t-shirt with a guitar on it. I changed his outfit and took him back up to where Brian was sitting. Aiden sat next to Brian and showed him his guitar shirt. He listened to Brian talk about how he played guitar. I ran back to the bathroom and changed. I grabbed a simple black t-shirt, white jeans, and just kept my converse on. I shoved all the dirty cloths into the bags and zipped them shut. I dragged the two bags up from again and up them up above our seats.

I picked Aiden up from my seat, and sat down. I put him on my lap, and he leaned against me. I heard Zacky and Rachel talking again. They must've woken up just now. Brian pulled Aiden over to the window, and showed him the 'Welcome to Huntington Beach' sign. Aiden turned to look at him and smile. Brian smiled back and said that they were gonna go to the beach later to build sandcastles and have fun in the water. I smiled. Brian was so good with Aiden.

After the bus stopped, we all gathered our things and stepped out into the warm California sun. Zacky, Rachel and Aiden were walking away from Brian and I. I assumed they were gonna meet up with us at the house. Brian carried one of my two bags down the long stretch of sidewalk. We came up to a beautiful beachfront house. Brian walked up to the front door and kicked it. The door swung open only to show Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan standing there, smiling. His smiles were even better in person.

"OHMIGOD, GATES!" He leaped on Brian and laughed.

"Jimmy." Brian blurted out. "Unlatch." Jimmy jumped down, and picked up my luggage and took it inside. In about a second, he was back out and hugging me.

"So, Gates." He squeezed harder. "Who's this pretty lady?" He pulled away and I smiled.

"Hi, Jimmy. I'm Lindy. Big Fan." I smiled and he hugged me again.

"Hi Lindy. I'm glad you're a fan! Come on in! Meet the rest of the guys!" Jimmy grabbed my hand and lead me inside. I looked back at Brian and he was laughing. Jimmy pulled my into a big room with people in it.

"Guys!" Jimmy yelled. "This is Lindy. She's a fan. Gates brought her home!...and she has bags!" I saw a muscular guy stand up. I knew that was Matt. *God..he's so buff!* A shorter man stood up and walked over. That was Johnny.

"Hey, I'm Lindy." I felt Brian walk up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. Jimmy was still holding my hand.

"I'm Matt. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand. It was twice the size of mine. I smiled as we shook hands. Then I looked at the shorter, less buff, Johnny.

"Hey. Johnny here." He smiled and waved. I waved back and smiled.

"Where's Vee?" Jimmy said. "Does he have someone too?" Brian and I nodded. Just then the door swung open. In walked Aiden, Rachel, and Zacky.

"There he is!!" Jimmy screamed. He ran over to Zacky, but stopped in front of Aiden.

"Hey there, little fella." Jimmy smiled. "I'm Jimmy. What's your name?" Aiden stepped forward and smiled.

"I'm Aiden. This is my car. It goes vroom-vroom really fast!" Aiden showed Jimmy his matchbox car.

"Cool! I have a bunch of those! Do you wanna go play?" Jimmy ruffled Aiden's hair. Aiden jumped up and down then looked at Rachel. She smiled and nodded. Jimmy picked up Aiden and ran into a back room.

Rachel walked up and stood next to me. She got greeted by everyone, and we all sat down on one of the huge couches. The guys were saying how we needed a huge tour of Huntington Beach, and that we had to go out to eat at their favorite restaurants. I was captivated. The boys Rachel and I have been in love with are talking to us! This is definitely not a dream!
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy, oh Jimmy. we miss you! 2 subscribers already!!? I love you guys! :D