Somebody Like You

Four.

Rachel


"Come here, Rach,"
I smiled and leaned in closer to the green eyed beauty. He leaned in, as well, and our lips met.
And of fucking course, I'd wake up.
I jumped a little, noticing that I wasn't at the hotel, but instead on a bus laying on - no, that can't be him. He woke up and looked down at me, yawning as he did so.
Apparently it was him.
"Morning, sweetie."
Did he just call me sweetie?!"Thank you," I said, laughing slightly.
"Look, Lindy, Huntington Beach," I heard Brian say behind us. I smiled and looked up at Zacky.
"Welcome home, Rach," he whispered into my ear, rubbing circles into my hand. I couldn't help but blush at his words.
The bus stopped, and Zacky and Brian both got up, so I could only assume that this was our stop. I reached up to grab mine and Aiden's bags, but Zacky grabbed them for me. "Thanks," I mumbled. He nodded in reply.
We stepped out into the heat of SoCal, a heat I'd so desperately wished to feel since the day I'd turned ten and decided on a new direction for my life. I stood there staring into the sky, basking in the warmth that felt so different from both Las Vegas and my hometown in Pennsylvania. It was almost refreshing, in a way.
Lindy and Brian began walking towards a house, but Zacky grabbed my hand and pulled me in a different direction.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I just wanted to show you something," he said softly, continuing to pull me along with him.
After a ten minute walk, Aiden, Zacky, and I were in front of a row of hedges.
"Wow, Zacky, this is great. I'm glad you brought me here," I said, hoping he heard the sarcasm dripping off my words. He seemed to, since he chuckled lightly. He pulled the a piece of the hedge away and motioned for me and Aiden to walk through. As soon as I was through, I saw the most breathtaking sight I'd ever seen in my life.
"Do you like it?"
I turned to him with a huge smile on my face. "I love it, Zacky!"
In front of us were plenty of large rocks, all sitting in the ocean. There were tons of tide pools scattered throughout the landscape, but all in all, it was beautiful. Zacky hopped onto a rock with Aiden on his back, and led him down to a tide pool to play. I jumped onto the same rock and made myself comfy.
"How's California so far?" Zacky asked, startling me a bit, since I hadn't seem him sit down next to me.
"Well, what little I've seen of it so far, it's so beautiful."
"So are you," he murmured, licking his lips and leaning closer to me.
I blushed madly. "Thanks," I whispered. Before I realized it, his lips were on mine. I sat unresponsive for a minute, but then began kissing him back.
"Zacky! Stop eating Mommy!"
We pulled away laughing.
"Let's get back, I'm sure Lindy and Brian are already at the house and wondering where we ran off to."
I nodded. Zacky took my hand in his and led us back to the huge beachfront house. He pulled the door open for me and Aiden. As soon as we were in the door, Jimmy was talking to Aiden. I noticed Matt and Johnny talking to Lindy, who had Brian's arm around her. Aiden looked up at me, most likely to ask if he could run off with Jimmy, and I nodded, not really caring. I felt that he was in good hands with these boys.
I walked over to Lindy, Zacky's hand still in mine. Matt and Johnny introduced themselves, then I sat down next to my best friend.
Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Chapter Four...get it? No? Morons. -_- Wait, I didn't mean that!