Somebody Like You

Seven.

Lindy

I rolled over to my back and slightly open my eyes. I was expecting to see the cracked, moldy ceiling of our apartment, but instead I saw a ceiling fan, and purple paint. I sat up, and quickly calmed back down. Finally in Huntington Beach with my best friend, and her son. Rachel and I have always dreamed of moving out here since we were fourteen. I rubbed my eyes and pulled my hair into a sloppy bun. I rummaged around the blankets in search of my phone. Once I found it, I noticed I had two texts. One from Rachel-probably Aiden, again, and one from Brian. I scrolled down and read the message.

hey. im not sure if youre awake or not, but i had an awesome time last night. :)

I smiled and closed my phone. I stood up, and opened my door. I saw Jimmy hover by. He stopped and turned around. He rubbed his eyes, and smiled. He opened his arms and walked towards me.

"Morning, Lindy." He said groggily as he laid his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back. I could definitely tell that Rev wasn't a morning person.

"Hey, Jimmy. Did you sleep okay?" I felt him nod. He lifted his head, and we both started to walk by Rachel's room. The door was cracked, so I peeked inside. I saw Zacky putting a blanket over Rachel and Aiden. I think we startled him because he jumped when he saw us. I smiled and Jimmy and I continued down the steps. We wondered into the kitchen to get something to eat. Jimmy pulled a pizza box out of the refrigerator and motioned it to me. I love cold pizza. Jimmy handed me a slice, and we both stood there chowing down on our pizza. Jimmy inhaled his slice and went out of the room.

I walked over to the sink, and looked out the window to the backyard. I felt freezing cold hands hug my waist from behind. Goosebumps ran up and down my arms. I turned around to see Brian smiling. He must think he's tough shit for giving me goosebumps. I messed up his already insane hair. He shook out his hair in an attempt to make it look better, but that did absolutely nothing.

"Good morning there, bed head." I said as I hugged him. He smelled so good. Even when he didn't try to, he still did.

"Morning." he said with a smile and a hug. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I looked up at his slightly scruffy face, and we both leaned in for a kiss. Everything was perfect until I heard someone clear their throat. Aiden. He was standing by the table with his little arms crossed.

"Stop kissing Lindy!" His little nose was all scrunched up. Just like Rachel's gets. "It's yucky!" He ran towards me and Brian and hugged my leg. Brian and I unlatched, and I picked Aiden up. His little arms were still crossed and I pulled him into a hug. He seemed satisfied, and wriggled out of my arms.

"Where's Jimmy?" He said as he ran around the kitchen. He gasped. I assumed he found Jimmy because he went bolting out of the room. Brian and I looked at each other and smiled. He kissed my cheek as we followed Aiden out of the kitchen, and into the living room where Jimmy was being swarmed by Aiden. Jimmy picked Aiden up, and ran around pretending to be an airplane. Brian and I crashed on the couch and watched Aiden enjoy Jimmy's impersonation.

Fifteen minutes or so had passed before Rachel came into the living room and sat down on the floor. She looked happy to be alive. She pulled her knees to her chest and put her head down on them. Something was bothering her, but I decided to let it alone until she was ready to talk. Zacky walked in and was staring at Jimmy laying on the floor. Apparently, "Jimmy the airplane" had crashed, and Aiden was the doctor. Zacky chuckled, and sat next to Rachel. Rachel leaned into Zacky's shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around her. He doesn't know how often she's dreamed of this moment. I'm glad they clicked.

Eventually Jimmy fell asleep with Aiden playing with his fingers. Brian and I were comfortable on the couch, and I caught myself falling asleep sometimes, but I didn't care. Zacky was comforting Rachel on the floor below us. He was running his fingers through her hair, and onto her face. Sometimes I'd even see her smile, and they kissed a few times. Brian twitched in his sleep, and woke himself up. He readjusted himself, and pulled me closer to him, as he fell back asleep. I decided that I'd take a nap as well as Brian and Jimmy.

Brian was clearly playing with my hair. I just didn't want to open my eyes, but I wanted to see his beautiful brown eyes. I opened my eyes to see a heavily tattooed arm moving by my face. I felt Brian kiss my head, and he rubbed my back. I noticed Rachel and Zacky were gone. I started to panic, but I relaxed knowing Zacky was with her and she wasn't going to be by herself. Last time she left by herself, Nick found her. That does not need to happen again. That horrible little fuck needs an ass kicking.

"Is everything okay?" Brian looked worried. He moved the hair out of my face, and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, just wanted to know where Rachel is." I yawned.

"Zacky took her, Aiden and Jimmy for ice cream. Matt and Johnny went to the store to get cookie dough because they're fat asses. Me and you have the whole house to ourselves." He winked. I felt my face go blood red, and I put my face in my hands. I know what he's getting at.
♠ ♠ ♠
...im sorry this took so fucking long. shit happened, and i had no desire to write at all. The next chapter will be done by the wonderful lips of deceit, so READ! :3 im headed to north carolina tomorrow, so i dont know if this story will be updated further than another chapter. ..then school starts. i'll try to keep up as much as possible! ..and if any of you mibba whores are wondering, i deleted my other story. i'm sorry if i just ruined your lives, but i had no desire to write that anymore. everything with Jimmy is just too complicated to write about anymore. i'm gonna try to get on rachel's (lips of deceit) ass to update the next chapter already. please don't eat her for taking so long. i love her. :3 make sure to tell yo' buddies about this story, it needs lovin. ;)
-stay brutal.