Status: Currently writing.

To the Stage

Chapter 2

Nichole stormed into the band’s dressing room in a huff. Her fists were curled into a ball by her side. She knows she wasn’t being a possessive bitch, but the scene where the whore started rubbing herself against Ben made her blood boil. And the fact Ben seemed to love it made her feel even worst. She was angry at the girl; she was angry at Ben.

It’s fans like these that sometimes makes Nichole feel very self-conscious about herself. She had voiced out her worries to Ben and time and time again Ben would reassure her that he would not cross the band-and-fan line. She believed him because he didn’t show that he was enjoying it when trashy fans go up to have a hug from him. But this time, he looked as though he loved it.

The knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts and thinking it was Ben, she went and opened the door. The anger multiplied when the person standing in front of the door was Jenn, one of her helpers at the merch booth. Nichole turned around, crossed her arms and sat at the couch. Jenn closed the door and walked over to Nichole.

“Hey, are you alright?” She asked as she took a metal chair and placed it in front of Nichole.

Nichole sighed and avoided Jenn’s eyes. “I’m fine,” she said simply, obviously lying.

“I saw what you saw at the booth just now,” Jenn said. Nichole’s eyes flickered to Jenn for a few seconds before she turned away, sighing. From the corner of Nichole’s eyes, she could see a smile forming on Jenn’s face. It only made her anger worst. “Come on, Nic, you know he loves you.”

“I know that, Jenn,” Nichole said. She definitely did not want to have this conversation right now. All she wanted to do is shoot bullet glares at Ben and that trashy girl. “But have you seen the way she presented herself to Ben? Geez!”

Jenn chuckled. She actually find Nichole’s reaction amusing. She was being jealous for no reason. “Sounds to me that you’re jealous,” she told her.

Nichole’s head snapped towards Jenn’s direction and she gave a glare that could send shivers down the receiver’s end. The smile faded from Jenn’s face. “I am not jealous of that whore...” Nichole wanted to continue, but her words fell short when the door opened and Ben came walking in, his eyes were searching for something. His eyes landed on Nichole and he sighed in relief. After Jenn stood up and awkwardly exited the room, Ben closed the door and locked it.

Nichole looked at Ben for a few seconds before turning her head away in a huff. Ben ran his fingers in his hair and went to Nichole. “It was the girl, right?”

Nichole scoffed, still refusing to look at him. In a way she was stubborn. And Ben knows that she would never get angry for no reason. He sat next to his girlfriend and tried to pull her close, but she shrugged off his advances. “Nichole, please. Look at me,” he said. When she didn’t look at him, he got up and knelt in front of her in between her legs. He hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her close. “Look at me,” he said again, now a bit more firm.

She sighed and finally looked at him. They stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments and it was times like these when Nichole can easily get lost in his gaze and forget about what made her angry in the first place. It was as if he knew this and he would purposely do this in order for her to forget about her anger.

“You know those girls don’t mean a thing to me,” he said softly, while his fingers caressed her arm. “You’re the only one I think about every day.”

“But, Ben!” Nichole said, exasperated. “Did you see how she flaunt her... her goodies in front of you? It was ridiculous! And the way she rubbed herself against your body when you hugged her. God, I feel like I want to punch the smirk off her face!” She said, finally letting out what she was feeling. Ben chuckled at this and a glare from Nichole instantly shut him off. “And I can clearly see that you enjoyed it,” she added.

“I did not, I was trying to be polite,” Nichole rolled her eyes when he said this. “Oh, come on. Do you think it’s nice for me to turn down a hug from a fan? For me, it’s just a hug. I don’t care what they think it was, but it was just a harmless hug from me.”

Nichole sighed again. He has a point, she thought. She looked at him as he brought his hand up to caress her cheek. She leaned into his palm and intertwined her fingers with the fingers of his other free hand. He smiled at her and leaned in to give her a gentle kiss on her lips. She kissed him back and she could feel her anger slowly subside.

He then pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. He looked deep into her blue eyes, feeling as though he could see right into her soul. “I love you,” he whispered and he meant that with every fibre of his being. He had never felt this strongly about a girl before. “Always remember that.”

She nodded. “I love you too,” she replied. She paused and flashed a grin at him. “I would still punch her, though.”

He laughed when she said that. He stood up and pulled her up with him. “You’re so cute when you’re jealous,” he said.

Nichole playfully punched him. “I am not jealous!” she said. Flashes of the girl went through her mind again and she shuddered at the thought of being compared with the girl. “Why does everyone thinks I’m jealous?”

“Whatever you say, baby. Come on, let’s hit the bunk,” he said before leading her towards the band’s tour bus to retire for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, 23 subscribers after posting the first chapter?! I love you guys! :B

Comments are always appreciated, I love reading your feedbacks!