Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Keeps Me Wanting More.

"Tonight was a success. Time to party, boys!" Alex shouted, as he climbed in the bus. "Unless Jack's busy talking to Anna." 

"Shut the fuck up, I'm down to party." I declared, while smacking Alex. 

"Ouch." Alex flinched. "Okay, I get it. Now go change, you look like shit."

Today was the last day of tour. So we went out, to celebrate. Even though I had a lot on my mind, I managed to have some fun. I've been planning a surprise for Anna. We were in New York tonight, that's not too far from Michigan, I was going to pop in for a surprise visit. Tomorrow is Friday, so she would be free for the weekend. I was planning on running the idea past the guys, once they had a couple drinks down. 

•••
It was 1:56am, the club was closing at two. The guys were hammered, now is the perfect time to lay it on them. 

"Hey guys, I need to ask you something." I started.

"What's up?" Zack asked.

"Well, Michigan's only like four or so hours away... Maybe we could go there for a couple days?"

The guys exchanged looks, before Alex turned to me. He moved his hand up, wrapping it around my shoulder. "For Anna, right?" 

"Uh, yes."

"Hmm, I suppose w-we could. Gonna get laid Jack?" Alex slurred.

I pushed Alex off me, "No, dude. Shut up."

"Mmmkay, w-whatever man." 

•••
We left the club, and got back on the bus. I talked to Flyzik about a detour in Michigan, he was down. So we were on our way. I decided to text Anna, to make sure she didn't have any plans for this weekend.

She replied with, "Nope, nothign exciting. Hanngout wih Pala and Caar." 

That almost made sense, "Uh,  Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was just sleeping. So my brains not functioning correctly, sorry."

I had forgotten it was 2:30 in the morning. I felt bad for waking her up, so I quickly replied. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize what time it is. I'll text you tomorrow, sweet dreams... About me ;)"

To my disappointment, she never replied. I just figured she fell asleep, so I did the same.  I knew the sooner I got to sleep, the sooner I would see Anna.

•••
I woke up around Two-ish,  and we were already in Michigan. Anna gets out of school at 2:41 , I figured I was going to go there and wait for her. I texted her before, asking what door she usually goes out of. She seemed confused when I asked, but she said the front door with the big school banner. I  rented a car, cause driving bus around town is very practical.

 I pulled up to her school, in the front with the big banner.  I sat down on a bright blue bench waiting, I only had ten more minutes to the bell would ring. I had my hat and sunglasses on, just in case someone recognized  me. 

Finally the bell rang, and a bunch of kids ran out. It brought me back to my high school days. Suddenly my eyes  caught on to a cute brunette, she was with two other girls. I walk up behind her, I taped her on her shoulder. She abruptly turned around, facing me. Her eyes were glazed over, until they met mine. Her face lit up, and without saying a word I tugged her close to me. She threw  her arms around me, squeezing me tight, as I did the same to her. I could hear Cara and Paula giggle behind us. She  pulled away from me, her lips were stretched in to a huge smile. I grabbed her hand holding it in mine, my thumb rubbed circles on her smooth skin. 

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Surprise!" I said, reaching I my pocket pulling out a red bow. I Placed it on my head, with a smile. "I wanted to come for a surprise visit. Are you happy to me?"

"Uh, yes! How could I not be. I can't believe it, but this makes sense of all your odd questions." 

"Yeah,  we are here until Sunday. So I'm all yours!" 

Paula walked over to us, "You said we, does that mean Alex is here to?"

I nodded, "Yeah, Zack and Rian too." 

"Oh okay, just wondering." Paula backed away, standing back by Cara.

"Perhaps there will be a double date." I joked.

"If Paula has anything to with it, there will be." Anna laughed. Her laugh is adorable, it made me blush.

"Yeah, we will have to hook Cara up with someone. Then it can be a triple date." 

"Cara would like that. So what do you want to do, I'm up for anything." 

"I have a few ideas." I smiled at her.

 This weekend was going to be fun, I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry it's been a week! I guess I've been busy. I start school tomorrow so I wanted to update this now. I'll try to make sure I update more often.

What would you do if Jack surprised you at school?
For the record I would freak out! :)

Well thanks you all for your subscribes and comments! Keep 'em coming please!

Thanks for reading.