Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Falling More In Love With The Distance Put Between Us.

Jack and I talked for hours last night, he even called after he played. I have less then a week until I have to go back to school, and I'm not looking forward to it. 

I was meeting Paula at Cara's house. They wanted to know the details of the phone calls. I pretty much told them everything, word from word. 

"Okay, you two are so cute. I can't even!" Cara said.

"Nah... Okay we are!"  I wasn't going to lie about.

My cell phone went off.

"Text from Jack?" Paula mocked.

   "Maybe." I smirked.

It was. 

Texts:
"Hey Anna! So Ive got good news, we are touring this fall... "

"Really, with who?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"If you can keep me guessing. ;) " Yeah, that was probably pushing it. But I already pressed send.

"Haha! Of course:)  The Ready Set and He Is We. It hasnt been announced, but I wanted to tell you. We don't have dates set yet, but maybe we could set a date for us? I'm hoping for a day off after the  Michigan show, maybe some one on one time?"

I'm at a loss for words. And the words that keep streaming through my head sound desperate or crazy...

"Maybe, we could work something out."

"Sounds good, I'll keep you updated when I find out more."

"Looking forward to it."

•••
"So what you guys talking about?" Cara questioned.

"All Time Low's Fall Tour!" 

"What? With who? When? Where?" Cara said, nearly falling off her bed.

"Wait! More importantly, when am I getting Alex's number?" Paula chimed in.

"It a secret, but I trust you guys. He Is We and... The Ready Set!"

Cara shot up off her bed. "The Ready Set! Oh my gosh, best tour ever!"

"I knew you would be excited. And he kind of asked me out to. He said he wanted to hang out 'one on one'."

"Oooh, Anna! Watch yourself. I'm jealous." Paula responded smiling.

"Well we have time to prep. It's not for another months or something."

•••
Three days went by, they were filled of texts and phone calls from Jack. Sadly it was the first day of my senior year, today. I really didn't want to go back, honestly I hate everyone there, not counting Cara and Paula. Luckily they are in my lunch hour. 

I grabbed my All Time Low Dirty Work Tour shirt, pulling it on over my head. I looked in the mirror, I gave myself an approving thumbs up.

 The obnoxious sound of Paula honking her horn in my driveway, cut through my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and was out the door. I hopped in to the passenger seat, 'Running With Lion's' blared through her speakers. 

"Good morning, future Mrs. Jack Barakat." Paula smiled. 

"Good morning, future Mrs. Alex Gaskarth. Are we picking up Cara?"

"Indeed." Paula backed out of the driveway. "Talk to Jack lately? I'm sure I know the answer, but why not ask." 

"I talked to him last night."

"Of course you did."

"I got Alex's number..."

"Give me it!" Paula said, slamming on her breaks.

"Are you trying to kill us?" 

"No, gimme gimme gimme!" She pleaded. 

"After school?"

"Why must you torture me?" She huffed, pressing her foot on the gas.

"Sorry, it will be worth the wait."

We picked up Cara, then went to school. It was obvious I did not want to be there. I kept thinking about getting home, and talking to Jack. 

That got me through the day. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry this chapter is so lame. :/ it's just a set up for what's to come!

Thank you all my amazing subscribers and commenters :) love you guys!

Thanks for reading :)