Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Wide Awake, My Mistake So Predictable.

Jack POV:

My eyes slowly open, as I let out a tired yawn. I found myself laying in an uncomfortable hotel bed. I turn on to my right side, in hopes of falling back asleep. When that failed, I resorted to getting out of bed. I stand up and throw my hands over my head; stretching out my tall, cramped up body. I stumble over to the coffee pot on the counter, and pour some in to a green mug. As I take a small sip the hotel room door swings open. Alex and Zack walk in. "Hey Jack nice undies." Alex smiles.

I glance down at myself, noticing I was only wearing my batman boxers. "Thanks man." 

"So how was the date last night?" Zack asked, turning on the tv. 

"Fun, until Anna got hurt. I took her home, but got a goodnight kiss out of it." I said, blushing slightly. 

"Aw, isn't that cute." Alex teased. "Are you hanging out with her again today?" 

"Yeah, a little bit later. I think her friends are coming out with us." 

"Maybe you should invite us." Alex declared.

"Can't, I'm going out to take some picture." Zack stated.

"I'm freeee." Alex sang. "But Rian's  busy too... Hey isn't The Ready Set in town?" 

"Yeah, I think he's playing at The Crofoot tonight. Why?" I questioned.

Alex smirked devilishly. "You'll have Anna and I'll gladly take that blonde... Jordan recently broke up with his girlfriend, right?"

I nodded still confused.

"Anna has three friends, and there would be an odd one out. You know unless Jordan tags along!" 

I finally comprehend what he was saying. I pull my phone to text Anna.

Texts-
"Good afternoon my dear. Can't wait to go out later. Is Cara and Paula coming with us?" -Jack

"Can't wait either :) Yeah they are, if that's cool with you." -Anna

"That's cool. Alex is going to tag along to. And we are going to see if Jordan from The Ready Set wants to join us." -Jack

"Jordan, seriously?" -Anna

"Yes, unless you have a crush on him. In that case he will no longer be invited." -Jack

"I don't, but Cara sure does!" -Anna

"Ooooh this should be fun. Talk to you later <3" -Jack

•••
Alex contacted Jordan, and he was down to go out. I decided it was a good time to put some clothes on. (Even though I look extremely sexy in these boxers.) I  grabbed my favorite skinny jeans and my new JaGK shirt, and quickly pulled them on. I leave Zack alone in the hotel room and I head down the hall to the elevator. I forcefully press my fingertip against the arrow button pointing downwards. The button lit up, and the doors opened up.  A short redhead was standing alone in the elevator;  her fingers frantically hit keys on her cell phone. I walk in and stand to the  right of her, and press the lobby button. The redhead glances up at me. I met her gaze, and her eyes grew huge. I laugh to myself, and smile at her. "Hi." I said.
Her mouth fell open, but no words came out. She continued to stare at me, until the doors opened up to the lobby. I waved back at her, then went to met Alex. 

Alex was leaned up against the wall, next to the doors. "Sup man." He said. "Jordan should be here any minute. You know we wouldn't want to keep Anna waiting."

"Exactly." 

Just then, Jordan came through the revolving door next to us. "Hey guys, nice seeing you again." Jordan greeted.

"You too man. Well we better get going." I said, wasting no time. We left the hotel and headed to Cara's house. 

•••
We waited in front of Cara's house, in the car. Soon Anna came running out the front door, followed by Cara and Paula. Anna let me in on the surprise for Cara. Anna decided not to tell her about her date for this evening. So Jordan is currently hiding in the trunk. Anna jumps in to the front seat, to sit next to me. Paula sits next to Alex, and Cara climbed in the backseat. Cara looked slightly awkward, as she sat alone in the back. Everyone giggled quietly, everyone except Cara that is. Before pulling away, I decided it was time to blow Jordan's cover. "We are missing someone aren't we?" I joke.

"I believe we are." Anna squeaked out. 

"Okay, come out." I sang, with a smile. Just then Jordan jumped up, out of the back of the car. And yelled, "Heeeeyyy!" Cara hopped up, and let out a loud scream. I knew he was going to do that, but it still startled me. Cara's face dropped, along with her mouth.  "Oh my gosh.  J-Jordan! What's going on?" Cara stutters in excitement. 

"Jordan's your date for tonight." Anna replies happily. 

"Seriously?" Cara asked, as Jordan nodded. "Oh okay then." 

"Well let's get this triple-date on the road." I shouted, starting the car. 

•••
First part of the date was dinner. We had dinner at a cute little Mexican Restaurant. (Anna's favorite place.) Then we ended up at MJR. We stood in front of the list of showtimes, skimming it for something good. We settled on the newest scary movie. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any mistakes. And sorry it's kind of a lame chapter and it's short.

Thanks for the subscribes and comments!!!

Thanks for reading love you guys!