Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

It's Me I'm Caller Fifteen!

I open the door to my room, I whip my bag on to my bed followed by my body. I rested my head on my pillow as I slowly close my eyes. I finally felt at peace after a long miserable day at work. But that soon ended when my bedroom door flu open. Walked in were my two friends Cara and Paula.  "What are you doing lazy!" Paula said throwing a stuffed Micky Mouse at me. "Ow! I was trying to sleep. But that got ruined!" "Ohh, you must of forgot! We had plans today!" Cara said sitting down at the end of my bed. I had forgotten about the plans I made to go to the mall with them. I eased myself up off my bed, "Right, I guess I could use fun!" 

•••

After about two hours of window shopping we sat down at a table in the mall's food court. "I think shopping would be more fun if we had money." Paula said playing with her hair. " Yeah, did you see the new All Time Low tank at Hot Topic? I need it. Like need need it. But not as much as I NEED to see them next week." I slumped down in the chair as if I was sinking in to my own depression. The thought of actually not seeing All Time Low next week seriously broke my heart. "Ugh. Don't talk about that it's just too depressing." Cara said covering her ears with her hands and closing her eyes tight. "Why did the show have to sell out!? Why cant we just be rich!? If we were rich we could of bought tickets the day they went on sale!"  This was really frustrating me. But the voice on the radio brought me out of the angry rant in my head "Don't have tickets to the All Time Low show next week? Don't worry about it, we have three tickets right here waiting for you! Just be caller fifteen when you here their new single I Feel Like  Dancing!"    "Oh my god! We have to be caller  fifteen!" I screamed as all of us whipped out our cell phones. We sat there in silence anticipating the sound of Alex's voice. Then the beginning guitar chords played, I dialed the radio stations number as fast as humanly possible.  "Caller number 2!" Cara said as she hung up to call again. I kept getting the stupid caller busy  tone. "Caller 10." Paula said disappointed.  I pressed the phone to my ear. Then I hear those words, "Hello! You are caller number fifteen! And do you know what that means?" I could not believe, I was caller fifteen! I shot out of my seat making the chair I was in crashing down to the floor. "I won All Time Low tickets!?" I shouted so loud causing everyone around to stop and stare at me as if I just killed a man. "Yes you did! You and two friends are seeing All Time Low at The Fillmore next week!" I couldn't help it I let out a high pitch scream as  my friends and I jumped up and down like we were six years old. "I can't believe it! We are seeing All Time Low!"  I sure was fan girling  like no ones business right now. But I don't even care. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I like writing this story! it's. A fun one.
Shout out to Flynnster1 , Alexander Gaskarth; and AnnaaAllTimeLow ! Thank you for the lovely comments! Don't forget to subscribe. And check out my other Fanfic 'Our Love Is Like A Song.'
Thank You :)