Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Over Dressed And Underage.

It was the day before the big show and we were picking up our tickets at the venues box office. 

"We are now holding the greatest day of our lives in our hands!" Anna said staring down at the white and blue ticket that reads 'All Time Low The Fillmore August 22nd.'

"I can't believe you won! Anna I don't think I ever told you this but, I love you!" Cara said placing her hand on Anna's shoulder tryin to be all serious. 

"Ha. I love you to Cara. But not as much as I love All Time Low. I'm sorry but it's true." 

Cara nods, "It's okay. I understand."

•••
We all spent the night at Paula's house. We modeled all of our outfit options for tomorrow. You know we had to look good just incase we ran in to some band members! As we tried on our clothes we had the radio blaring. All Time Low of course! We Sang along to every word. 

"Ahh! This is my favorite song! Turn it up!" I shouted as i grabbed my cell phone of the dresser. I sang into it pretending to be Alex Gaskarth! 

"I wanna Be laughed at laughed with just because! I wanna feel Weightless and that should be enough!"

Once the chorus came around we all jumped around practicing our moves for tomorrow! 

"MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND! But it's gonna be my year!"

We all ended up jumping on Paula's bed. Screaming all the words. That was fun, until clumsy Paula falls off the bed.

I gasped jumping off the bed, "Are you okay?" 

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. My butt just hurts... A lot." 

"Well your okay so get up!"  I said hitting her with a pillow.

We finally fell asleep, even though it was hard sleeping thinking how completely amazing tomorrow night would be. 

•••
It was around 12:00pm by the time we got downtown. A short line has already formed on the street.

We put a blanket on the hard pavement and sat down. Door were at seven so we had a good seven hours to kill. We brought UNO cards in case we were desperate to do something . 

The line got longer an longer a the day went on. The fun part was we kept spotting Flyzik! I got really excited when we seen him. I screamed trying to get his attention.    He gave me a cute wave. That was a sure sign tonight was just going to get better! 

Before we knew it, it was 6:30! We stood up off our blanket adjusting our clothes. I wore my favorite shirt, my JaGk home alone t-shirt, some skinny jeans, and red converse. 

Cara wore a classic purple Glamour Kills shirt, ripped Jean shorts, and purple vans.

Paula wore a black Sorry For Parting tank top tucked in to a
Black skirt, with red Toms.

"Door open in ten minutes you guys!" Paula said doing a weird dance.

"I know! We are going to be so close! And Jacks going to see!" I  said in a daze feeling a smile unfold on my lips. 

Cara waves her hands in front if my face while her and Paula laughed, "Anna come back to us!"

"What? Oh sorry. I just can't believe we are going to be so  close to the stage!" 

"Look they are letting us in!" Cara
Pointed at the doors opening.

And we began to walk in to the venue. Little did we know this wasn't just another show. It was a show that would change m life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this pretty fast. The next chapters my favorite that I write so far!

This makes me really want to go see All Time Low!
Well read/subscribe and
Shout out to Jimmy Sullivan and Blissfulnightmare; for the comments!
I love your comments! They make me smile! And thanks for reading!