Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

I'm gonna party like it's my civil right.

Anna's POV-

"Anna, hurry up." Paula yelled through the door. "You're going to be late for work."

"I'll be done in a minute." I shouted back. I was finishing doing my makeup for today. I already did it, but it ran when I started crying.

Today's a big huge day for me; today I finally turn eighteen. But here's the thing, no one seems to remember. Paula hasn't said one word about it, either has Cara. Of course my parents haven't, they could careless what I do now. But I was really surprised, when Jack didn't even text me. Jack and I have been waiting for this day since we met.

I put one last coat of mascara on, and then opened the door.

"Finally." Paula breathed, leaning against the doorframe.

"Sorry." I mumbled, walking over to the desk. I grabbed my bag and threw it on my shoulder. "I'm going to go now." I called to Paula.

"Do you want a ride?" Paula asked, while she brushed her teeth.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just walk." I replied, walking out of her room.

I stepped outside, it was still cold out, but work wasn't too far away.

•••

Jacks POV-

"Do you think she's mad, that no one said happy birthday?" Cara asked, as she mindlessly twirled her hair.

"I know I would be mad." I replied. "I just hope this makes up for it."

"She doesn't see this coming." Paula cheered, before blowing another balloon.

Cara and Paula have been planning a surprise party, for Anna's eighteenth birthday. I was in on it too, and today was the big day. Anna was clueless, so it will be a big surprise. We decorated Paula's basement, and invited a few of her friends. The rest of the band was here, along with The Summer Set, and The Ready Set. We also invited Anna's parents, but were doubtful they would show.

"I told her to tell me when she is almost here." Paula announced. "She should be home from work, any minute."

"Awesome." I said, flicking off the lights. We all hid behind the furniture, when we heard the door open.

"Paula?" Anna called. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the computer room!" Paula yelled to Anna, trying to keep from laughing.

We heard Anna sigh, while she hopped down the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she turned the light on. As the lights filled the room, everyone jumped up, and yelled, "Surprise!"

Anna's grew huge, while she jumped back, in shock. "Oh my gosh." She breathed.

"Happy Birthday, Anna!" I shouted, opening my arms out to her.

She sprinted towards me, and slammed in to my chest. "I can't believe this." She smiled, wrapping her arms around me.

"Believe it, baby!" Paula sang, walking up to us.

"This was all Cara and Paula's idea." I informed Anna.

"Nah, Jack helped a lot!" Cara countered, coming up to hug Anna, as well.

"Well, thank you, guys. This is unbelievable. I totally thought you all forgot about my birthday." Anna responded, with a smile.

"Happy birthday, Anna!" Delaney shrieked, walking up to me.

"Dealney!" I shouted, hugging her. It was great to see her again. We have kept in touch through texting, and skype. But getting to hang out with her in person, is so much better! "I am so happy you are here.

"I am too!" She replied.

"Well, we have a bunch of food, and gifts, so let's really start this party." Paula exclaimed, turning on some music.

People were dancing, snacking, and laughing, while Jack and I got caught up with each other’s lives.

"I'm so happy you are here." I gushed, while I held on to Jacks hand.

"I'm happy to be here with you. It's a big day, for the both of us." Jack smiled.

"I know, no more hiding our love."

"Now I can freely tweet about my amazing girlfriend." Jack exclaimed, squeezing my hand. "I do have another present, for you. You just don’t get it yet."

"Awe, why not?" I pouted.

"Because you aren’t ready for it yet, trust me." Jack said. "But don't worry you'll get it soon enough."

"I can't wait." I replied, and kissed him on his cheek. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm not sure if mibba is sending out the emails, So I would really appreciate it if you left a comment saying you read this, received an email, or even random numbers/letters. I just want to make sure everyone is getting the updates.

Also, two more chapters of this fic left! I already wrote them, so expect them soon :)

Thanks for reading!!!

Ohhhh and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!! Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless