Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

We've got all the time in the world .

Anna's POV-

Skip Ahead Three Months

I am sitting in a sea of people, wearing blue cap as gowns. We all are just waiting for our names to be called.

This is it; this is the 'first day of the rest of my life.' My high school graduation. I've been waiting for this day since pre-school. School has never been my thing; in fact I deeply hated it. There was absolutely nothing about it I liked. Not the teachers, the work, and especially not the people. College will be different; I get to do what I want to. Online classes would be the best for me, which gives me more time with Jack.

Speaking of Jack, he said I could come along with them on their next tour. I would never pass up that opportunity, so of course I said yes, but back to Graduation.

It was almost my turn to walk across that stage. The butterflies in my stomach were flying around full-force; I felt as if I could throw up at any second. Just then the principal called my name. I stood up from my folding chair, and make my way to the stage. As I step in to the stage, I could hear Cara, Paula, and Jack screaming for me. I silently laugh at them, while I try my best not to trip. I shake my principals hand and take my diploma, and then I quickly made my way back to my seat. After a couple minutes, Cara was called up there, followed by Paula. And I cheer just as loud for me.

Pretty soon everyone was called. We all stood up, as the principal said, "This is our 2012 Graduating class!" Applause and cheers roared, while cameras flashed.

When it was over I ran over to Jack, he had his arms wide open, ready for me. I sprinted for him, slamming in to his chest. We hugged each other, as tight as we could.

"I'm so proud of you, babe." Jack whispered to me.

"Thanks, it means a lot."

Jack pulled away, and his expression was serious. "Are your parents here?"

I shook my head, "No."

"I'm sorry." Jack muttered, putting his arm around me.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you are here."

"I am to."

"So, when do I get my other birthday present?" I questioned, with a smirk.

"Do you want part of it now?"

"Yes!" I shouted, jumping up.

"Okay, happy birthday Anna." Jack said, handing me a white envelope.

I grabbed it, taking a second to inspect it before opening it. I slowly ripped the paper, and pulled out two rectangular tickets. They were two plane tickets to Florida. I peered up at Jack, wrinkling my forehead. “What are these?”

“Plane tickets… We are going to go to Disney World, for your birthday.”

“Really? That is so cool!” I announced, throwing my arms around Jacks neck. “This will be great.”

“I love you.” Jack said, in to my ear.

“I love you too.”

We pulled apart, and I saw two figures from the corner of my eye. My breath got caught when they revealed themselves, my parents. Jack glanced over to see why I froze. When he saw them, he took my hand, and gulping. They began walking over to us, with straight faces. “Hello, Anna.” My mother said.

“Hi.” I replied.

"Why are you guys here?" I hissed.

"It's your graduation." My mom said, flatly.

"So."

"You are still our baby." My mom replied. "We miss you. We want you to come back home."

"No way. I am eighteen now; you missed my birthday, by the way." I snapped." I can do whatever I want. I'm getting an apartment with Cara and Paula."

My dad sighed. "Fine, you can. But we want to be part if your life."

"I guess we could try. But I’m not jumping back into this family, especially not with a happy face." I stated, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Deal." My dad responded. "Who is this?" He asked, looking at Jack.

"I'm Jack, sir." Jack said, reaching his hand out to my dad. My dad hesitated, but shook his hand.

"Jack is my boyfriend." I added.

My dad nodded, as said, "Nice to meet you."

"You to, sir." Jack replied.

"Hey, guys." Cara smiled, walking up to us, with Paula.

"Hey." I exclaimed.

"We need pictures!" Paula whites, excitedly.

"Of course." I agreed, taking out my camera. I handed it to jack, and then went and stood my Cara and Paula. Jack took a couple pictures of us, and then I got some with him. I even got a couple pictures with my parents.

I still haven't forgiven them completely, but I was going to try to. It is the first day of the rest of my life, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna keeps yelling at me to update, so I'm updating.

GO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!!! Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless

Thank you for the comments and subscribes! :)
ohhh and ONE MORE CHAPTER