‹ Prequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete!

Polaroid Cancer

Chapter Two

Oliver won’t let Casey out of his sight, and will hold her hand every chance he got. The smell of her vanilla lotion practically made his mouth water, it was all he could do not to hold her down and kiss her. If they weren’t out in public he would be doing more then just kissing.

“You know, Jayde says she’s gonna make us the god-parents of their child,” Casey declares after taking a sip of milk. She starts in on her over-easy eggs and puts them on her toast.

“Really?” Oliver grins mischievously, “So we won’t ‘ave to worry about havin’ kids of our own?”

“Real funny, Oli,” She rolls her eyes, taking a bite of her food, “I’m excited for them. I think they’ll make great parents.”

“Yeh know, your eggs are startin’ to grow on me a little,” Oliver tilts his head as he stabs his French toast with a fork, “I agree with yeh though, an’ I also think yeh’ll make a brilliant god-mother.”

Casey smiles shyly, “I guess so… so how has touring been?”

“It’s been good, but I really wish yeh’d come with one of these times.”

“Oli, you know I can’t… I have Chum and a job to worry about,” Casey sighs, poking at her food. She couldn’t get herself to meet his gaze.

“Why can’t yeh mum an’ your father take care of Chum? I can support yeh Casey, I make enough money to do so. What with me clothin’ line an’ being in a band. Hell, even my mum an’ dad can watch Chum for you.”

Casey frowns, still staring down at her plate, “What about Jayde, Caleb and their baby on the way?”

“Jus’ for a few months, please?” Oliver asks, desperation creeping in his voice, “That baby ain’t poppin’ out any time soon.”

“I’m afraid…”

“Afraid of what, love?”

“Of being… well, it will sound stupid when I say it out loud,” Her frown is beginning to deepen, “But… I’m afraid of being left behind in some place that I’ve never been to before. The last time I moved I was four years old and hardly remember it.”

“Casey… I wouldn’t leave yeh with me parents. I’d take yeh back to your flat before I ‘ave to go on tour, again. We have a two month break before we go back to touring an’ I want to spend it with you out at me house.”

She really hoped that Mr. Morrison would be understanding, “Okay… I’ll go.”

“Wicked, Tom will be super happy to see yeh,” Oliver chimes, “He decided to stay back in Sheffield.”

“Oh, little Tommy missing his parents?” Casey giggled, gaining her appetite back, she took a bite of toast. The way Oliver spoke about visiting his parents and coming back reassured her. Though, now the new issue of meeting his parents made her nervous.

“Yeh know him: mummy, daaa! Cryin’ like a ickle baby at night for them all the time,” Oliver joked, winking at her. She laughed, munching on her food.

“Uh, Oli, I have a question…”

“Well, we’re not in a class room, no need to ask permission to.”

“Will your parents like me?” Casey could feel her cheeks getting hot, she didn’t know why she was feeling like this.

“O’course they will! They better, you’re a proper sweetheart an’ the love of me life.” This time there was no controlling the blush that enveloped her features now. “I’m serious, I don’t know where I’d be without yeh. I love you, Casey.”

“…I love you, too, Oliver.”

They both meet each other in the center of the table with a gentle kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating when I can. (=
Yes, I suck at answering comments ( I admit that ), but can you hate me for enjoying updating and pleasing my readers? Dx