Status: Active :)

10 Miles Wide

Concert.

I fell asleep next to Craig in his bed that night, I woke up the next morning and felt arms wrapped around my waist, I turned to see Craig, "Hey." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Hey, how did you sleep last night?" I smiled, "Good." He kissed my cheek, "That's good." I smiled and cuddled up to him, he looked at me, "So we have a concert tonight, we are finally gonna be performing 10 Miles Wide, do you wanna come?" I smiled and nodded, "That sounds like fun." He smiled, "It's a lot of fun. You can either hang backstage with Mike, Monte's brother, or you can watch the show from the audience, your choice." I shrugged and laid my head on his chest, "Either one is fine with me, as long as I get to be there." Craig laughed slightly, "Of course you'll be there." I smiled and closed my eyes, I fell asleep again. A few hours later someone jumped on me, I looked to see Max staring at me wide eyed, "Are you awake?!" I laughed and shoved him off, "I am now, asshole." He laughed, "You love me like I'm your brother! Monte told me so!" He laughed and jumped off of the bed, I rolled my eyes, "Dumbass." He fake glared at me, "Watch it Izzy." I smirked, "What if I don't?" He smirked back, that smirk kind of intimidated me, but not enough for me to show it, "If you don't, payback for pushing me off the bed. Payback's a bitch." I rolled my eyed and ran out and hugged Craig and hid behind him, "Maxi was threatening me." Craig sighed, "Max! Do NOT threaten her or you will lose something that is very important to you, got it?" I heard Max mumble, "Fine." I smiled and hugged Craig, "I'm gonna run upstairs and get ready for the concert, k?" Craig nodded and kissed my cheek, "Alright." I ran up the stairs and got my straightener out and turned it on, I got in the shower and quickly washed my hair and body and got out, I got dressed in one of my favorite dresses, a pair of combat boots and some other jewelry.. After I was dressed I got my hair dryer and when I was done with that I started straightening my hair, when I was done my hair looked like this. I put on my eyeliner and when I was done I looked in the mirror, I loved it. I walked downstairs and seen Craig standing there with the guys, he smiled, "You look amazing Izzy." I smiled, "Thanks Craig." Max looked at me, "So are you ready to meet Alli?" I nodded, Max hadn't been able to shut up about his girlfriend Alli, from what I've heard she's pretty cool. We walked out and got in Craig's car and he drove to the venue. We got out and I walked in hand in hand with Craig, he wrapped his arm around my waist once we were inside. There were already fans there and they seen Craig and I walk in, i suddenly felt really uncomfortable, almost like I didn't even want to be there anymore. I moved closer to Craig, he looked at me, "What's wrong?" I sighed, "The fans were glaring at me all because you had your arm around me." He shrugged, "Don't let them get to you, okay? I don't care about what they think, I want to be happy with you and I am right now." I smiled and we walked backstage where Max was standing with some girl, he seen us and drug her over by us, "Alli, you know Craig, this is Craig's girlfriend Izzy, Izzy this is Alli." I smiled, "I've heard so much about you." She laughed, "Hopefully only good things, but I know how Maxi is." Soon the guys had to go and do the show, leaving me backstage with Alli where we sat and talked. She looked at me, "So how did you and Craig meet?" I sighed, "Well Max sent him to get help, right?" She nodded, I smiled, "I was there too. I needed major help, I had been there for six months and one night I ran into Craig and he snapped at me a little but apologized for it and told me that he was having a really stressful time. After that we gradually started to talk more and I was in the hospital and Craig convinced me to give him a chance." Alli smiled, "That is so cute. I wish Max and I had met in a better way." I looked at her, "How did you meet?" She sighed, "I was at a club with my friends, Max and Robert came in and Max had been talking to me all night. Well I ended up going home with him and it started out as a one night stand. The next morning after I left I got a text message from him asking if I wanted to get some coffee, I agreed and that's kind of how we got started." I smiled and we continued to talk for the rest of the show. After it was over the guys came back and Max was chasing Alli, trying to hug her because he was covered in sweat and wanted to "share the love". I was laughing at them until I felt Craig's arms wrap around me, "Ewww Craigafer! You're all sweaty, don't touch me!" He pouted, I laughed and kissed him, "I was kidding babe. Don't always take me so seriously." He smiled and pulled me close to him, when a voice I recognized to be Mike, Bryan's brother, spoke up, "Guys? Some fans are here and they want to know if they can get autographs and pictures?" Craig sighed, "Do they have passes?" Mike nodded, "Yup." Craig sighed again and kissed me, "Be back in a sec." All the guys walked over there leaving me with Alli until one of the fans seen us, "Who are those girls?" I heard her ask, I heard one of her friends mutter, "Must be some whores that they want for a good time." That stung a bit, I turned to Alli, "How do you deal with that?" She sighed, "I don't. Max tries to convince me that they are just jealous, but something still gets to me." I nodded, when I heard Craig, "For your information those girls back there, the one sitting on the crate is Maxi boys girlfriend and the other, very beautiful one is my girlfriend, so watch your mouth and think about what you say before you say it." He walked back and hugged me, "I'm sorry. Don't listen to them." Max walked over, "Damn Craig. I've never seen you get so pissed off at a fan." He shrugged, "They don't need to talk shit about my girl when I'm right there, wether they know it or not." Max nodded, "Good point. Let's go back to the house and get some sleep." I smiled and we got in the car and drove back to the house, I slept in Craigs room, again.