Status: Active :)

10 Miles Wide

Remember?

I woke up to Craig kissing my cheek, "Good morning beautiful." I smiled, "Morning." He smiled and pulled my close to him, "I could get use to this." I smiled, "Use to what?" He kissed my cheek, "Waking up every morning next to you." I giggled and shook my head, "Shouldn't get to use to it, who says it's going to stay that way?" Craig pouted, "Are you saying you would leave me?" I smiled and shook my head, "Not in a million years, you're stuck with me now." Craig groaned, "Damn, what did I get myself into this time?" I felt my jaw drop before tears started forming in my eyes, Craig looked at me, "Izzy, come on. I was just kidding around, you know that." I pushed him away from me and walked downstairs where Alli was sitting on the couch, I sat next to her and she looked at me, "What did Mabbitt do this time?" I sighed, "We were messing around, I was kidding and said hes stuck with me now and he groaned and said what did I get myself into this time, I know he was just kidding but it kinda hurt me." Alli nodded, "I know what you mean Izzy and after what Monte told me about your past, I don't blame you for being so sensitive and avoiding people, but just so you know you will always have us as a family. We take care of our own and as of, well ever since you walked in that doorway, you've been part of this family so get used to it." I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" She sighed, "If the guys thought it was a good idea to bring you here, they obviously liked you. They don't just bring anyone here, that person has to be really special, and with you it's obvious that you're the one for Craig. Don't deny it, you love the boy." I smiled and nodded, "I do love him, I don't know why, but I love him." She laughed, "I think the same thing about Max sometimes, most of the time." I laughed and hugged her, we were going to be good friends, I could tell already. We sat there and talked until she looked at me for a minute, I noticed, "What?" She smiled, "Did you change last night after we got home?" I nodded, "Why?" She laughed a little, "Craig's shirt and his boxers?" I smiled, blushing a little, "They're so comfy though." She laughed and hugged me, "You're so weird sometimes Izzy." I laughed, "You've only known me for a day." Alli smiled, "Well maybe we need to go and hangout sometime?" I nodded, "That'd be fun Alli." She smiled, "I better go, lover boy is standing behind you Izzy." I looked up and kind of behind me to see Craig standing there, "Now, what was that about?" I smiled, "Alli and I were just talking Craigy." Craig smiled, "So are we on good terms again?" I nodded and kissed him, "The best terms, like nothing ever happened." He smiled and kissed me, "So the guys decided they were going out today, they wanted me to go, but I figured I would stay here and spend the day with you." I smiled and looked at him, "Why?" He sighed, "Can't I just want to spend the day with you?" I shrugged, "I guess. If you really want to." We spent most of the day cuddling and watching movies, it was after dark when the guys were supposed to be on their way home, I was almost asleep. I had my eyes closed and I felt Craig pick me up off the couch and walked up the stairs, he laid me in bed and kissed my forehead, "I love you Izzy." I kept my eyes closed until I felt movement next to me on the bed, the lamp on the nightstand was on, "Craig?" I felt his arm wrap around me, "Hm?" I turned and looked at him, "Do you really love me?" He smiled and kissed me, "You know I do. Do you remember me, at all?" I was confused now, "What do you mean?" He sighed, "Izzy, you weren't always raised in Ohio..remember?" I sighed, he was talking about the fact that I was adopted when I was twelve. I had originally been from Arizona, I went to school there until I moved to Ohio. I only had one friend in Arizona and his name was Crai.., "Craig?" He looked at me, I had tears forming in my eyes, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He sighed, "I was going to, but I wasn't sure until you opened up and told me about your past, you getting adopted. How didn't you realize it was me?" I shrugged, "I was only happy in Arizona, when I was with you. I can't believe that we're together." Craig sighed, "You know, before you left, I was gonna ask you to be mine.." I smiled, "Craig, remember how excited I was that someone finally wanted me? I was so excited I was crying and I hugged you, I wasn't thinking about my best friend that I was leaving behind and I should've been thinking about him." Craig kissed me, "It's alright. Do you remember why we were so close?" I nodded, "It was because we both wanted to get our first kiss over with and after we kissed, we were inseparable." He smiled, "I'm glad you still remember." I smiled, "You changed so much from then." He laughed, "Well we were only twelve hun." I nodded, "But still, you're still the sweetest most amazing and caring guy I know." He smiled, "Good." I looked at him, "Do you want to..." I didn't even get to finish the question before Craig kissed me, "If you were going to ask what I think you were, then yes. I would love to." I smiled and we kissed again before Craig shut the lamp off and we had our...alone time.